Chapter 16

"I'll cook for you," he said and walked straight towards the food pantry and to the fridge, bringing out a lot of ingredients before he started cooking.

I just watch him while finishing this noodle, even if it tastes nothing. I didn't speak because I still feel pissed off by this lawyer's action.

How dare he to treat me like this while in my place I'm the queen served. I have never been a hand cup on the bed for so long! I never clean nor touch trash in my place and he just put all the trash in my room a while ago.

This guy is a living demon inside of an angel's body, I was just watching him doing this while cursing him a bit when he suddenly glanced at me and handed me some lemon. "Slice this," he commanded and put the chopping board in front of me like I'm some kind of maid or assistant.

The nerves of this guy! I don't wanna complain because there's a chance that he will not continue what he's cooking if I pissed him off. For the sake of my food, I'll let him pass this time. But I'll kill him next time!

I started slicing this lemon but fuck it's so hard, I can't even make a straight slice. "Shit," I whisper and fail the other slice, I end up slicing it in half. "Who did they do this right?" I kept on whispering and started to fix my hair.

I never slice food since there are some maids that can do that for me. In the middle of slicing, I literally cut my finger a bit, "Ouch!" I haze and quickly cover my ginger with my top even if this is white because I don't want to see any blood.

I hardly close my eyes, biting my lower lip to fight my fears, "Anong nangyari sayo?" he calmly said and I felt him walking towards me and checking my finger.

"It's just a small cut, you're not gonna die so open your eyes and wash your hand," he let go of my hand but I still don't open my eyes because I can still feel that my finger is bleeding.

I heard him sigh and say, "Ang arte," he hissed, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me toward the sink while I kept on closing my eyes even harder.

Water runs on my finger, "Open your eyes and clean your wound on your own," he said. "I can't, fuck!" I said in an irritated tone and still covered my eyes with my free hand.

"Alam mo ang arte mo," he said, and underestimating my weakness, fuck him! I opened my eyes, pulled my hand back, pushed his shoulders away, and said, "I'm not maarte! I have hemophobia!!!" I haze and roll my eyes at him. My finger stopped bleeding already so I walked back to where I'm seated and showed him what I'd sliced.

"If you're not contented with my slices, do it on your own, since you're the reason why I have wound right now," I said and grabbed my phone, and started scrolling ng my social media account.

"Tss" I heard him haze and get the failed lemon I sliced. While waiting for him to finish cooking I decided to watch a movie on my phone Netflix and after 15 minutes, I noticed him removing his apron so I assumed the food was already done.

I slid my phone back into my pocket and waited for him to serve real food, My lips parted when he started putting 4 dishes on the table. One lemon Parsley baked bread, lemon and garlic new potatoes, garlic bread, and last, is lemony zucchini ribbons.

Wow, he knows how to cook high-class food, I'm impressed.

I smiled at him when he looked at me and rested his arms on the table as he stared at me. "It's so nice of you to cook all of this for me darlin, je suis touche (I'm touched)" I said and sweetly smiled at him.

He smiles back and leans closer, so I smirk even more so he's being soft on me... does he want some action tonight? Well, I'm on, if he'd ask.

I smile, "Merci (Thank you)" I said and was about to get the plate of parsley bread when he pulled it away from me and said, "C'est pas pour toi (This is not for you)" he said and spoke in french too.

What does he mean, it's not mine?!

"This is for you," he playfully said and brought a plate of tuna sandwiches to the table and gave it to me. "What?" I ask and still confused, is he playing with me?

He said he'll cook for me! "You said you'll cook for me right!?" I ask and raise my brows at him, he grinned and pointed at the tuna sandwich in front of me. "I cooked that tuna spread," he said and started pulling on his side all the food he cooked.

"Are you joking?!" I said and stand up with frustration, is he fucking real!

"Yes I'm serious, I cooked that for you, and I'm so happy that you touched it," He said it so sarcastically making my brows go up even more. This jerk!

Son of a bitch! How dare he play with my starving stomach. Showing me those foods and making me eat this plain tuna sandwich!!!

"You're so dead!!!" I darkly said and stand up, grab the broom beside me and walk towards him, "I'm gonna fucking kill you!!!" I shouted and start hitting him with the broom holder but he's so good at avoiding it, and while fucking avoiding it he's grinning even more!!!!

"Fuck you!!!"I shouted. "No thanks, fuck yourself," he said, "Ahh!!!!" I shouted and hit him so hard until the door opened and, "Valencia what is this?!" Oh my fuck! "Cadmus," why the fuck is he here? In the middle of the night!!!

"Hey, I already cook food for you Bro," this guy in front of me said and smirk at me. "What?1 it's for him?!"