Chapter 26

After talking to that jerk, I went inside his room and instantly fell asleep as I lay on the bed. I wake up with silence around the house.

That's why I quickly did my morning routine and stepped out of that room. I had this neutral confused expression when I saw this sibling seating silently at the dining table while taking breakfast.

This is not the usual thing I saw every morning when this Brat Koala came, but this time they seem to be extra silent and they have this ambiance that is so heavy. Did they fight? Or he still didn't buy the bag that this Brat requested?

I snuggled down beside this Brat Koala and started eating while watching them ignore each other. This brat seems like she's suffering from ignoring her brother.

I grin and keep eating, enjoying my salad while these two have issues with each other. After eating I put my plate on the sink and when I was about to go out of the kitchen and watch a movie this Jerk stopped me by holding the back edge of my top.

I forcefully glanced at him and, "What?!"

"Nakalalimutan mo ata ang gawain mo sa bahay?" he said, "What?" I said asking again, trying to act like I forgot and trying to escape from his grip but he smiled, after noticing that I was trying to escape.

"Wash the dishes," he said and pulled me toward the front of the sink, and handed me the sponge. "Clean it until it becomes shiny as your lips" He teasingly said before he left and went inside his room.

Shiny as my lips! Why is it bad to wear lip gloss inside the house? I had no choice but to wash the dishes and while doing that----- "Ahh!!!!" the plate almost slipped on my hands when that Brat suddenly shouted, I quickly walked out of the kitchen and checked what happened. I saw her standing in front of her brother.

"I'll call mommy! She will buy me that bag!!!! Give me my phone back kuya!" we're still not done with that bag issue. My gosh, I roll my eyes and go back inside the kitchen and finish the dishes.

"No Coraline, didn't we talk about this las----" I heard that the jerk was being cut and, "but all of my friends already buy one!!!!! I need to have that bag kuya!!!!!!!" ang pilit.

I just smile and keep listening, "No, Coraline"

"Ahh!!!" My eyes widened when a loud break of glass surrounded the place, and as I stepped out of the kitchen, I saw a broken vase on the floor this Brat kept on pushing a lot of pillows on the floor and kept stamping her feet.

I saw the jerk massage the bridge of his nose before he looked at his sister, and he seems like he doesn't know what to do anymore to this brat, so I sigh and walk towards their place, grabbing this clean tissue on the table.

And "ahhhhhh I want tha---hmp!!!" I put the crumpled tissue in her mouth and lifted her head up and said, "You stop or you'll eat this tissue?" I darkly said and stared at her in my serious state, which made her stop and glared at me.

She pushed me away and removed the tissue I put on her mouth and said, "you're the worst bitch!!!!" she shouted at me, "Then you vanquish, you're making your brother very disappointed in you because of your fucking insecurities, you just want to buy that bag because your friends have it, but did you realize how hard your brother work for that money and you're just going to spend it on a stupid bag? Who's the worst one between the both of us? Isn't it you?" I spoke.

I saw her glance at her brother before she started to get teary eyes and run to my room. "Thank you for that," this jerk said and started to stand up, clean the broken glass, and fix the pillow on the floor.

"Why does your sister like that?" I said and sat on the couch while he was cleaning. I reach for his iPad and try to read what he's reading, but it's all fucking law and cases gosh!

"You probably have a very opposite personality and attitude, nahulog ba siya when your mom gives birth to her? That's why her brain got damaged?" I joked and grinned, imagining that Koala fell on the floor during her mom give birth to her, hahahah that's so epic hahahhahaha

And that thought makes sense why she looks so ugly...

He enjoys reading this boring stuff. "She's my step-sister, we didn't have the same father, that's why," he said and smiled bitterly.

"Where's your father?" I ask because I get curious about it, "Switzerland," he answered and put the broken glasses on the floor. "Why did your parents separate?" I ask again while checking on my nails, I think I need a new pedicure.

I saw him stop for a second before he walked towards the kitchen and smiled, "My mom cheated". He said it so casually like it was not an issue to him. I face him and look straight in the eyes.

But I don't even see any anger in those eyes when he said that his mom chested...

I stand up and walk towards the kitchen where he's standing and I sit on the standing chair, lean my arms on the breakfast table and rest my chin on my palm.

He washes his hand and glances at me, "What, are you that interested Valencia?" he asks and smiles, wiping his hand with the tissues, and stands in front of me.

I smirk and smile, "Yes, I wanna know why those eyes look so fine with the fact that his mom cheated on his dad?" I don't know but I want to know how? How can he be so fine with the cheating thing?

He shook his head, and chuckled before he looks back at me and nodded, "Fine, hear my story."