Chapter 50

1 year passed by, "You've changed Baby," I glared at Luxe as he put his arms around my waist, while were here at our new Bar Grand opening, Yes, after a year I decided to build up my own bar here in Paris and unluckily Luxe is my Business Partner.

"I did not," I said and removed his arms on my way, and drank my wine straight up. He chuckled and smirked at me. I frowned my brows on him and waited for him to speak again. "You've really changed Val, I don't see the old Val anymore," He said and caressed my hand.

"The old Val died when we're 15, Luxe," I said, "No, the bitch Valerie I know also died," he said making me confused, "What are you trying to say?" I ask, he wipes his lips handsomely before he looks at me and smiles genuinely. "You became the Matured Valerie, no more games, just boldness, strong, I like it," he said and looked straight into my eyes.

"I'm always strong Luxe," I said and push him away, walked to my office and observed the whole bar from my office, my office is located at the highest floor of the Bar where I can see everyone here in the bar with my tinted glass walls.

It's been a year since I started to unexpectedly change, I never got the chance to play with boys since that night happened. Whenever I try hooking up with other guys, that jerk always shows up in my mind.

And he's been bothering me in my dreams for almost a year. Because of that I forced myself to work and focused on my modeling career, businesses, and Joaquine. I didn't have the time to play with boys anymore.

I always feel like I'm cheating whenever I try dating other guys, he's always on my mind.

And with those years I realize that Joaquine is right, I already loved that jerk. But he's too good for a mess up girl like me.

We could never be a match, So, he will just stay in my mind but not in my life.

I just stayed at my office till' 3 am, and decided to go home, leave the job to Luxe. I rode my big Ducati bike, and when I arrived at the house. I silently sneak into Joaquine's room and watch him sleep. "You're growing up too fast" I whisper and kiss his forehead.

I feel a little bit sad realizing how fast life runs. My sweet Joaquine is already turning 11 in the next two months. His making me feel old, yet lonely as I think of him having his own life. The time will come when he will decide for himself and leave the house, and have his own family.

Walk out of his room after fixing his blanket and go to my room. I sit on the mini couch here in front of the window and gaze at the night sky. I grab one of my collected wines here inside my room and open one of them and put some on my wine glass I put here inside my room.

I started drinking while gazing at the sky. It feels like yesterday when I left Manila. I wonder what that Jerk's doing now. Guess he is doing his job well, what can I expect from him? He's good at all things.

I smirk remembering how he can make me shuttered with his smartass brain.

My smile faded when I remember what he said, "I would never date someone like her," I whispered and smirk bitterly, "Yeah, who would date someone like you Valerie, you're too much trouble" I whisper and shake my head.

I continued drinking until I decided to sleep and take a rest. I hope the Bar is doing well, I trust Luxe's smartass business side but horney ass, I don't think so.

"Valencia" I open my eyes when I hear his voice, this jerk's voice. I could hear it. When I opened my eyes, I was in a street standing in the middle of the road while he was standing five steps away from me.