Chapter 40

I wake up with this jerk beside me, I slowly move his arms away before I step out of the bed and move to my roo---- "Oh Nak, nagluto ako ng almusal" I stop when I open the door and saw his dad cooking on the kitchen, I literally stiff when I saw him, he just caught me stepping out of his son's room, while wearing his son's clothes.

"Good morning po," I utter and try to stand straight, He smile at me and say, "Paki gising naman si Visente nak, para kumain tayo ng almusal ng sabay-sabay" he said, I nodded like a polite kid and go back inside, "Aghhh!!!" I groan in frustration before I grab the throw pillow from his swivel chair and hit his sleeping face.

"Wake up!!!" I haze, he groans and wipes his face as he slowly wakes up, "What's with the pillow?" he asked.

"Your dad just saw me stepping out of your room, you didn't say he's a morning person!" I haze and roll my eyes at him.

He sits and gets his shirt on the floor and wears it. "You didn't ask," he said and smiled sweetly at me.

"Ahhh!" I shouted in frustration before I decided to go to my room. When I opened the door, and saw his dad busy on what he was cooking, I quickly ran to my room and locked it.

I take off his shirt and look at my body through the mirror, "I look like a dalmatian because of him! Fuck! How can I cover this with concealer!!!??!" I haze after seeing my upper body look like the skin of a dalmatian because it has a lot of turning violet hickeys.

"How the fuck an evil lives on an angel's body?" I whisper. I can't believe how we ended up so tired and weak last night because of his aggressiveness.

I walk naked here inside my room when the door opens, I quickly jump on the other side of the bed because of that, "Anong ginagawa mo, palaka ka ba?" natatawang sabi ni Levi! "Didn't you know how to knock!!!" I haze.

"I know, but I'm too tired to do that," he said and smirked, threw the clothes I left on his room and closed the door with that irritating smirk.

I haze before I stand up and walk toward the bathroom, take a shower and prepare my clothes for the photoshoot, I kinda put my set clothes on my red channel luggage, I mean yeah, there will be a stylist on the shoot up I don't really trust everyone's taste.

My taste is the best...

After fixing my clothes, I dress up and wear my blood red Roberto Cavalli cutout midi dress with a built bra, and add an underneath golf body necklace from dior. Then I wore my tom ford disco velvet heels. Add more accessories and grab my Alain Mikli & Alexandre Vautier Edwidge sunglasses.

"Do you want me to buy you some clothes?" he asked as I sat beside him here at the breakfast table, "Parang nauubusan ka kasi eh, tss" he whispered.

"You don't like it?" I ask and smile at him, now he's wearing a simple white dresser shirt and black pants. "I don't," he said.

"Well, Darlin, I don't give a fuck" I playfully said before I wink at him and look at his father, preparing our food. "Nako ang ganda mo nak, siguradong kahit kagaya kong hindi magaling na photographer ay magkakaroon ng magandang kuha dahil sa ganda mo" He compliment me so well, I like it.

"Thanks, po" I said and looked at his son who looked so grumpy, reading his iPad.

I just make face at him before I talk with his Dad the whole breakfast, and sabay-sabay na kaming pumunta sa bar, I mean yeah, we only have once car so we have no choice kundi magsabay-sabay.

"We're here," I said and guided them inside Kento and I's bar, actually this is mine alone now.

"Saan gaganapin ang photoshoot?" the jerk asks, "Upstairs, it's all set, Hermainia get my things up stairs, let's go po" I utter and guide Tito Victor upstairs, where all the things are fixed.

I watch him get so amazed around the place before I glance at his son, who is also watching his father achieve his dream. He looks so happy and pure right now.

I don't know but I smiled, and when our eyes met, he sincerely looked at me and mouthed, Thank you for this. I just nodded at him before I clap my hands and say,

"Ok, Let's start making art!!!" I said and changed my clothes, the first shoot themed is light so I wear a red single-breasted blazer paired with high-waisted tailored trousers and a white leather eva ankle boot.

The stylish tie my hair up and retouch my make up before I set in the shoot. Before we start, I smile at Levi's dad, and show him a thumbs up to cheer him up because he looks so nervous.

He smiled and nodded, "Let's start!" I said and positioned myself at the center, starting to make poses. Tito Victo just keeps taking shots and when he shows it to me, It's a quality already even if it's still not edited.

Levi was right, his dad is something...

Next shoot, change clothes so I wear a fannie schiavoni metal scale dress and silver body necklace. "What is that?" I looked at him when he said that as I stepped out of the dressing room.

"What?" I ask.

"Palitan mo yang suot mo," he said seriously, "What no way, this is my second outfit now we need to work" he grabbed my arms and leaned close to my ears.

"Palitan mo yan o ako ang maghuhubad sayo?" he threatened me, I smirked and said, "Go, my pleasure" I said and opened my arms wide for him.

He hazes and walks out, I laugh and continue the shoot because Tito Victor is so good the shoot went smoothly up to the third team. But now we are having a little trouble with the last theme.

The theme is a Dawn night, so, I need a topless parte---- I stop when I saw him standing at the back while watching us, I smirked and shouted, "I think we have a model for the fourth and last theme" lahat sila ay tinignan ako.

I smile and walk towards him pull him in front and whisper, "Take off your shirt, do this shoot with us"

"NO WAY!" I cover his mouth because of that and whisper, "This is your dad's dream right now do it for him, and look oh, he's tired na if pinatagal pa natin ito mapapagod siya lalo so undress," I said, and lift up the brim of his shirt, wala siyang nagawa at sumama sa photoshoot.

"AHHHH WHAT A DAY," I said as I lay on the couch of the pad, we got home at 11:30 pm because of the long shoot but Tito is so happy that he doesn't feel tired anymore.

"Oh, siya matutulog na ako, kayo na ang bahala dito mga anak" he said, when he closes the door this jerk suddenly carry me and bring me to his room.

"I need a pillow to hug tonight" I smirk, "Really?" I playfully ask. He grinned and said "A pillow," he said and hugged me in the bed and we just talked about random things, until we both fell asleep.

Wake up with his father knocking. "Anak, pupuntahan ko lang ang puntod ng tita Olivia mo nakapagluto na ako ng almusal para sa inyo, aalis na ako ah" I heard him say, Levi stands up and walk his dad outside.

I walk straight to the breakfast table to eat when he knocks on the door, "Hey don't fool me, you're knocking when you know it's ope----," I stop when I open the door and.

"Luxe?! What are you doing here?" I ask.

He smiled and said, "Visiting you my baby," he said and kissed me on my cheeks.

Then suddenly the other one showed up, "What are you doing on my territory?" he asked, Luxe smirked and say. "Looking for someone to eat," then look at me.

"Well, there is no room for you here, get out!!!"