Chapter 30

"Ahhh!!!!!!" I shouted all out and open the door of this jerk's room.

"Fucking shit, you're so heavy!!! Come on, wake up and walk properly!!!!!" I almost cut the veins on my neck while hardly saying that to him. "Hmmm," he just groaned at me, while I'm struggling so hard just to bring him inside his room.

He's not thin but his body is fucking heavy!!! I should have not made him drink if I knew he's this weak when it comes to liqueur!!!

"Ahh!!!!" I groan and push him all out to his bed, wipe my sweat, and glare at him, his dresser shirt is open but I'm already turned off by this guy.

"Akala ko ba you're going to take shower pa!!?!" I grunted and kick his legs; he moves and hugs the pillow beside him and whispers something that I don't understand and hear clearly.

"What did you say?!" I hiss. Again, he murmurs something but I'm done here so I just let him be.

"Whatever I'll leave you here, bahala ka na dyan," I said and turned my back on him, "Hmmm I wanna take shower" he groaned loud enough for me to hear. I look back at him and say, "Bahala ka sa buhay mo!" rolled my eyes at him and started to walk but--

"Hey!!!!!!" I shouted when he pulled my wrist and I fell on the bed beside him, "Hmm shhhh, let's sleep" he whispered and hugged my waist.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I shouted as my eyes widened in this situation!

"Shhhhhhh, don't say bad words, that's bad shhh hehe," Oh my gosh this guy is really drunk and wasted as fuck!

"Let go of me first, Jerk!!!!!" I hissed and try to remove his arms around my waist, "I'm not a jerk, my name is Liam Visente Austin" he said and suddenly makes me face him and move above me.

What the fuck! "Call me by my name," he said and pouted, eww that's gross!

"Shut up and move!!" I said and pushed him but he didn't move a muscle and opened his eyes properly, "I said call me by my name women" he seriously said it makes me stunned.

What's with the mood change!!!!

"Get out, jerk or I'll punch you" I said and tried to threaten him with my fist but he suddenly grabbed it and put it above me.

"How can you punch me now?" he said and smirked, is he really drunk? "Call me by my name Valencia," he said while his eyes squinted.

"Ok, Liam Visente Austin fucking let g------hmf!!!" my eyes widened when his lips touched mine in just a glimpse. What the fuck is happening?!

I felt his lips start to move on mine, that's why my eyes even open up wider. He started knocking my lips using his tongue, and when I realized that he was doing that he suddenly tightened his grip on my wrist. That's why my lips parted instantly which gave him access to my mouth.

When he starts exploring inside my mouth, his grip on my wrist loosens and he gently moves his lips on mine, I give back what he's doing to me and kiss him back.

While we're making out, he stops and looks at me, "You're the beauty of destruction," he said and smiled at me.

"What!" I ask as my brows furrowed and blankly stare at him, he chuckled and kissed me again. This time it was gentle and he was more careful. He put my hands on his nape and moved his hand from my wrist down to my waist and lifted me up, to lay my head on the pillow properly.

Then his other hands caress my face and keep on hypnotizing me with those kisses. We both smell the wine, so there shouldn't be any difference between our lips but his lips are strange, soft, and move so gently.

This is not my type of style, but how can he manage to make me so interested in this? He fixes my hair while kissing me and slowly moves his lips down to my chin, jaw, and neck.

I let him do this his way and just feel those strange lips, it's so different from other guys I kiss with. I closed my eyes when he started sucking my delicate skin, but it wasn't that aggressive.

I started touching his biceps when he started to move down on my chest, is this really the jerk lawyer above me? He moves so gently.

This is different from what I'm an expert with, I don't even know what to do with him. He moves so gently. Are we really having sex in this way?

"Hmm," I heard him groan when I started griping his arms because my breath flowed heavily with his slow movements.

After kissing my chest, he went back to my lips and savored it gently. He has these movements even during making out his calm and softness.

This is confusing me, a while ago he acted like an authority, and dark now he moves like an angel. Because of that, I mess up thinking about how I will react to his movements.

I'm used to rough and hard sex, "hmm," I made that weird sound when he bit my lips gently but suddenly, he persecuted it and I tasted blood on my lips.

He stops and stares at me, I waited for him to say something but he smiles and slowly moves to kiss me aga-------

I was wrong! He fell asleep on my shoulders the second time around!! I roll my eyes and try to push him above me but again, this fucking jerk is so heavy now I'm stuck with him the whole night.

I slap my forehead and regret drinking with this man, But I frowned when I felt shivers in my system as I remember his kisses. It's so different and I felt like a demon like me is kissing an angel sent from above.

I look at his peaceful sleeping face on my shoulders and got a goosebump so suddenly.

"My gosh!" I sigh.