Chapter 42

"Me," he seriously said and took another sip of his drink, I turned my back to them and walked back to my room.

My heart is pounding so fast that it hurts a bit, I don't know what this is. "He won't like me? Well either I, I won't like a jerk like him! I mean I don't like boys; they are all trash!!!" I said jump to my bed, cover my face with the pillow and force myself to sleep.

Even though it's still 12:36 pm, I choose to sleep rather than talk to them. I wake up at 6:00 pm already and it's already sunset outside the window. I slowly sit on the bed before I look at the door and remember what that jerk said.

"Tsss!" I haze and go back to bed; I sleep again and wake up tomorrow morning already. As I stand out of the bed, my stomach makes that weird sound because I'm hungry and I didn't eat dinner last night.

And no one wakes me up for dinner! What a jerk! I haze and look in the mirror, "You're getting soft Valerie, what's happening to you darlin?" I ask my reflection, seeing how soft my appearance is.

I raised my right brow and crossed my arms about my chest as I kept staring at myself, slowly getting back to the Valerie I know.

I smirk when I finally get back that hot appeal, "No one dares, to make me feel that uncertain emotion" I whisper confidently before I walk towards the bathroom and take a long shower.

Refreshing, as I step out of the bathroom wearing my blood-red bathrobe, I grab my outfit from the closet and decide to wear a brown latex bodysuit paired with white high-waisted pants and KG kurt geiger ali faux-suede heeled sandals. Also, put my gold Louis Vuitton gold body necklace and my gold bangles on, tie my stunning gray hair up, and put smokey brown makeup on.

I stare at the mirror before I get my phone and take an IG story of my outfit and do some selfies.

After taking some pictures, I stepped out of the room and saw this Jerk with his done. Fixing his dad's luggage. Wait, is he leaving already? I walk towards them and as soon as his father saw he quickly stood up and look at me, "Nako iha, napakaganda mo naman para sa umaga" Nakangiting sabi ni Tito Victor bago ako nginitian.

"What's with the fixing luggages already?" I ask, "Nako nak, may kailangan kasi akong ayusin sa ibang bansa, at uuwi na ako ngayong araw, mamayang 3 ang flight ko kaya nag-aayos na kami ni Visente, ihahatid niya ako mamaya" nekangiting sambit nito bago bumalik sa pagaayos.

I seat too and help him fold his clothes, bakit aalis agad. "Ahm.. by the way Tit----," "Papa Victor," he said, I smiled and tried to speak, "Ahm, yeah, P-papa Victor the photoshoot results were amazing and I already approved it, then I also called a friend from Switzerland, she's a model." I stop and both of them look at me, waiting for what I'm gonna say next.

"She wanted to hire you as her personal, photographer since she already has seen the result of our shoot, and also I was planning to invest in your soon-to-be studio, if you're planning to," his lips parted and he looked so stunned at the moment, "I'm willing to inve----oh gosh."

I got shock when Tito Victor, suddenly hugged me so tight as his shoulder started to shake, "Maraming salamat anak, ikaw ang tumupad sa pangarap naming dalawa ni Visente nak, maraming salamat" he's crying already, I don't know what to do in this kind of situation, when Levi holds my hand and put it on his father's back and guide me to tap it slowly.

"Napakabuti mong tao anak" Tito said, I smile and say, "I'm no po" I said and look at this guy holding my hand.

He mouthed thank you before he stood up and prepared food for us.