Chapter 6

"Already get fucked," I teased him more, and heard him groan in madness. "Go back here in the Philippines, Valencia!!!" I sat on the bed as he said that and started to grab my clothes down the floor, while I started dressing up again.

"Why would I do that?" I ask and hit the hands of this guy on my waist when he tries to pull me back on the bed. Why would I go back there?

"Because Chantel got pregnant," I stopped buttoning my pants when he said that, What?! "With whom?" I never heard anything about her dating someone, I should already be in the media if she's dating someone, right?

"With Kace," Cadmus said seriously, Kace? Oh, the kid who lost his parents because of an accident, I remember him. I roll my eyes and ask, "Why would I go back there if she's just pregnant? It's probably not my obligation to be with her right?" I said in a sarcastic tone

"Yes it's not, but your obligation towards our company is the reason you need to go back here" I finally finished dressing up again and I was about to stand up off the bed when this guy spoke.

"Where are you going, baby?" he sweetly asked, I smiled at him and said, "To hell baby, not let go before I send you there first," I said in a sardonic way and rolled my eyes at him, stood off the bed.

"Hey, you're just gonna leave like this? What about us?" He dramatically said, making me smirk and roll my eyes at him, I just grin and walk towards the door and glanced at him once again, "The pleasure is over darling," I playfully said and left the place.

And not hanging up the call, "Ok back to you my favorite cousin," I said, putting my phone back to my ears. "What did I just hear, Val? You fuck with a stranger and leave after getting pleasured?!?" He said it with disbelief.

"That's nature cousin, fuck and leave," I heard him sigh and laugh in disbelief, so I smirk and ride my Maserati MC20, driving my way home. "You're unbelievable Valencia," He hissed.

"Of course, everything in me is unexpectable and unbelievable, I was born unique as fuck," I proudly said and laugh. "Whatever just go back here and we need a brand ambassador to attend the Perfume Model Runway, be sending your ticket tomorrow and your flight on Wednesday, since Chantel can't do it anymore," He said and turned off the call.

I throw my phone on the passenger seat and roll my eyes, the nerves! "She's in a charge of being the ambassador Delavine in Manila and I'm in charge here in France, now I have to be in charge in both counties because of her being irresponsible as fuck, damn you, Chantel," I hissed, and focus on driving.

As I arrive back home, I immediately look for my brother and ask the maids and nannies here, "Ou est Joaquine (Where's Joaquine?)" I ask, "Je dors déjà Madame (Already sleeping Ma'am)" They all answered so I nodded and walked towards my room here in the house. I quickly lay on the bed and closed my eyes.

Until I fall asleep and wake up with a dozen calls and texts from my so nice cousin.

While checking all his calls my phone suddenly rang and again he called, this time I answered it, "Hello, God, Cadmus it's seven in the morning, didn't you sleep?" I said and rolled my eyes, as I covered myself with the comforter.

"I'd call to tell you that your flight schedule changed," he said, making me take off of my comforter and seat on the bed. "It changes? Then when will my flight be?" I ask. "This afternoon at 3 pm," my eyes literally widened. "What!!!"

"The runway changed its schedule because some of the investors suggested it so you need to be here as soon as possible," he said, my jaw almost dropped at these sudden changes.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the airport, please don't make out with somebody inside, bye" he didn't let me speak and turned off the call before I opened my mouth. Because of irritation I throw my phone on the bed and pack my things for the flight.

"Shit!!!!!!" I shouted, after packing the things I ate with my brother and talked to him for a while before I went to the airport at exactly 2 pm. I waited for my flight and ignored the trash who approached me and avoided the paparazzi.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 69B to Manila. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you." I immediately walked toward the gate and rode the plane during the flight. A lot of guys tried to approach me.

But bitch I'm not in the mood, "Bonjour milady (Good day my lady)" I removed my sunglasses as this guy in front of my seat looked at me and greeted me. "Va te faire foutre (Fuck off)" I instantly said and raise my middle finger to his face and go back to sleep.

As I said I'm not in the mood I fucking mean it, maybe my fucking menstruation is coming that's why. "Cousin!!!!" I shouted as I stepped out of the airport and saw Cadmus standing beside his Van again. "I miss you," I fakery said and was about to hug him when he avoided it and went inside the Van, then glared at me.

"Let's get going, no time for your shits" He seriously said, that's why I smirked and started mocking him, "I'm not pooping, so there are no shits in here," I said and acted like I'm search for a poop.

"Get in or you'll walk!" he said, I chuckled and stepped inside the Van then we went straight to the Main Mansion of Delavine's.

As we arrived, we both walked together towards the entrance and he speak, "You'll be staying here while we're doing the projects and runways," he said we open the door and my eyes instantly laid down to my pregnant cousin who my blood boiled as fuck. "I'd rather stay in a hotel."