Chapter 22

"Liam!!!" "Coraline," This jerk beside me said and looked at her with a confused expression as he let her hug him so tight. Coraline? Who's this? "I cross my arms and watch them act like in a drama movie, as this girl acts like she's going to cry and hide her face on this Jerk's chest.

I rolled my eyes and decided to open the car door and went inside. I'm not really into drama so, I better stay inside.

I saw Lavi glance at me and look like he was telling me to step out of the car but who do he think he is to be followed by me? I smirked at him and wore my sunglasses inside the car and acted like I didn't hear anything.

While doing that I saw this Jerk's mom running toward this place and when she stood in front of the two, I decided to open the car window and listen. "Son, Coraline," she said and that stepfather followed to stand beside her and look at this jerk hugged by this Koala girl, keep hugging the jerk like he's a great homie three.

"Mom" The jerk uttered, what's this a dramatic family reunion, so boring, I hiss and was about to close the window when they said interesting things. "Coraline let go of your brother first" Brother? I fully open the window and remove my sunglasses and stare at this Koala girl.

"No! I'm going with Kuya Liam!!!!" That Koala girl shouted like a brat, making the stepfather clench his jaw and was about to pull her from the Jerk, but the Jerk Levi spoke, "No, it's ok, let her" seriously said and looked at his mom.

Ok, this is really getting interesting. I smirk and keep watching. "Liam, my son Christ and I are leaving for California this Monday and we decided to bring Coraline with us but she doesn't want to come with us and keeps asking us that she'd stay with her brother, while we're away. But we know you're so busy so we will just let her stay at the house with the mai----," the Jerk cut her and spoke.

"No, it's fine" he blankly said and looked at her Koala sister, His Mother instantly smiled and looked at her beloved husband and reached for her son's hand. "Thank you very much, my son, Coraline will be a good girl while she's with you, right Cora," She said and looked at the Koala.

The Koala looked at her and nodded like a well-fed Koala, I chuckled and put on my sunglasses again, closed the window, and didn't bother to listen to their family stuff.

I was just scrolling on my phone when suddenly the door opened beside me and this Koala girl looked at me with a confused expression. "Who are you?!" she asks in a high-pitched tone, gosh my ears!

I move my sunglasses up a bit and gaze at her, "I'm the person you shouldn't talk to, it's dangerous" I said and put back my glasses and ignored her.

"Kuya!!!" she shouted, I frowned because it fucking hurt my ears! Does she have big microphones in her throat? I hate this kind of person. "What's wrong?" The Jerk showed up and asked, I smirked and kept ignoring their presence.

"Who's this?!" this Koala asked in an irritating tone, "She's a friend," The jerk said, wow so we're really friends now. "Why is she seating on my seat?" she shouted, gosh my ears!!!

I looked at her and said, "Hey, your voice isn't that pretty, can you tone it down!" She glared at me because of what I said. Suddenly she threw tantrums in front of us and shouted so loud. "Ahh!!" I cover my ears because of that, what's wrong with this kid, so fucking brat! I hate it!

"Bring her out of here!!!" she shouted and pointed at me, I smirked and acted like I was about to bite her pointing finger so she pulled it back and cried even more. As if there are tears rolling in her eyes but there's not even a drop.

"No, Coraline you'll seat in the back seat," Her brother gently said, but I like to tease her and say, "Yeah right Coraline, seat at the back," I playfully said making her cry even more and clung to her brother's arms and the Jerk glared at me because of that. Oops, my bad.

He led his Koala sister at the back and as she entered, she just glared through the view mirror and I just smirked at her. The jerk stepped in and started the engine.

We reach the pad in just a minute and as we step out of the car this Brat Koala glares at me and pulls her brother to her side like I'm going to steal him. As if, she can keep him on her own.

"At last," I utter and quickly walk towards my room but I was about to hold the door knob when this Brat Koala pushed me and entered my room without my permission. "Hey!" "Cora!" Jerk and I said at the same time and followed her inside.

She's laying on my bed and covering herself with the comforter, what the fuck!

"They little brat, this is my room!!!" I said and pulled the comforter out of the bed. "No, this is my room!!! Get out!!!" the nerves of this kid, I'll kill her. "Cora, this is her room," This jerk said and walked toward his sister. Seat on the bed and try to explain it to her.

"No, this is mine! This is where I always sleep back then! This is mine!!!" she shouted; my ears hurt so much because of this brat's voice!

"No, as you can see Valencia, my friend is staying here for a while because of some serious business problem, so he occupied this room now, you'll have to stay on my ro---," he was cut off and "Nooo!!" I cover my ears really hard because of that shout. It can break glasses, shit!

"This is my room, ahh my room, my room, my room!!!" she kept on shouting and stamping her feet on the bed and kept throwing the pillows on me. I got so irritated so I decided to, "FINE!!!!" I shouted making her stop and they both looked at me.

"Sleep here, I don't care!" I shouted and grabbed my laptop, wallet, and AirPods on the side table, grabbed one of the pillows on the floor, and stepped out of that room. I might kill or sew that brat's lips in no time.

I put my pillow on the couch and lay here as I open my laptop and watch a movie, I can still hear that brat shouting inside so I put my ear Pods on and watch this movie. Until I didn't realize I fell asleep while watching... and woke up with--- "Ahh!!!!" fuck!

I seat on the bed and shouted at her also, "Ahh shut the fuck up!!!!!" She stopped and glared at me.

She pointed at me and shouted again, "Why are you sleeping on my kuya's bed?! Bitch!!!"  she said, what? I look around and realize this is not my room or the living room. And I'm sitting on the bed right now, so this means it's Jerk's room.

How did I end up here? "What did you do to my Kuya!!??" she shouted and that made me smirk and choose to get pissed up more. "I hugged him the whole night," I sweetly said and that makes her what do you call that, umusok ang ilong sa galit.

"You---," she was cut off when the jerk opened the door and said, "Coraline, Valencia let's eat breakfast," he said, this brat suddenly changed her mood and brightly smiled and ran to her brother and said, "Hehey!!" she said and ran outside. That's creepy, is she crazy?

"Who?" I ask this jerk, stating the fact that I'm in his bed. "Nilipat kita kagabi dahil halatang hindi ka sanay sa sofa, don't worry I sleep on the couch" he said and step out the room.

"He should have taken advantage of my sexy body; you miss the chance Attorney," I said and smirked.