Chapter 55

"He really didn't take it easy out there," Levi whisper as we walk towards his car and he was carrying my brother on his arms, Joaquine falls asleep as he run and run all around the race track field, he even tries driving that small cars with Levi for 10 times.

So, it's really expected that he would fall asleep deeply as this, I watched him gently put my brother down the back seat before he faces me and close the door.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asks, I cross my arms on my chest and look at him, "Yes, thank you for this day, I appreciate all the efforts you've helped" I said and smile at him genuinely.

"Let's try dating, let's see if you'll enjoy it too," that made me stop, what did he really say that out of the blue again. "What?" I know my reaction is a bit epic right now, I was caught off guard.

He stares at me before he chuckled and walk pass through me, "Nothing, let's go it's getting late," he said and open the door for me, My lips parted with disbelief, I don't know how his games works but all I know is everything he did is working.

I just rolled my eyes on him and went inside the car, he also got in with a bright smile and started the engine. "Can I stay for the night?" My eyes literally widened because of what he said while he was driving. "What!?"

"I mean stay the night, I love that music, let's try listening to it" he said and wink at me, I frowned my brows on him and watched him, open the roof of his car and start playing the music.

"That's not what I heard," I said and looked at him, he glanced at me and smiled, "Really?" he asks and plays the music. I just shake my head and smile at him, his playing. I like it.

The wind touches my skin, as we ride the clean road with bright stars above. The mesmerizing view above and the music beats start making it so magical.

I close my eyes and just feel the fresh air, I feel freed even just for seconds in my life. "I know that we are upside down, so hold your tongue and hear me out, I know that we were made to break, So what? I don't mind" I instantly opened my eyes when he started singing.

I gaze at him with my lips parted, he's singing? His voice is so nice. He glanced at me and smile, "Come on sing" he said, I suddenly felt that we are in a different world as he smiles at me and the music bring us somewhere, we wanted to be.

I suddenly urge a genuine smile, raise my arms in the air and close my eyes, "You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds, don't dull the sparkle in your eyes, I know that we were made to break, So what? I don't mind" I used to listen to this song back then.

Our eyes met, and the way he looked at me I felt free and that made me happy.

"Are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? Woah, oh, oh, oh, why're you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? Doesn't mean we're bound for life, so oh, oh, oh, Are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? Doesn't mean we're bound for life, so oh, oh, oh, are you gonna stay the night?" We both sing as I close my eyes again and feel the freedom, he's making me feel for the first time in my life.

"Open your eyes Valencia" I heard him whisper, I arched my head and slowly opened my eyes, and as it opened, I just witnessed the breathtaking beauty of the night sky. I lift my hand and try to reach those stars and close my eyes with this pure smile.

Levi droves faster than usual and glanced at me, "I miss you" he whispered, that made me smile even more, I miss you too jerk.

I close my eyes and feel the moment. I have never felt this way before ever in my life.