Chapter 9

"Let's go party!!!!" I shouted as I removed my seat belt, excitedly stepped out of the Van, and was about to walk when Cadmus spoke. What now?!

"Valencia, know your limits, I don't want any trouble this night" Cadmus seriously said while standing beside his van while I'm standing here in front of the entrance of this Bar.

I smirk and salute at him in the most feminist way, "Yes, Sir," I said and make my way towards the entrance and penetrate my world. Party!

As my heels touch the bar floor, colorful and lustful lights dance around the place. The crowd is dancing in the heat here on the dance floor. Flaming energy surrounds the place, and rowdy, savage, and untamed people play along the place.

I smirk sexily as I enter my pride, with that I walk towards the counter and catch a lot of attention from this lustful, perverted trash.

My toys. "Hi sexy," one of these trashes said, I caress his cheeks using my lovely hand and teasingly kiss him on his cheeks, when I felt his hand about to grab my butt, I instantly grab his wrist before he makes a move and smile at him, "Put this naughty hands here and play yourself darling" I whisper as I put his hand inside his pants and let him feel his small dick.

"I'm not into a small oneS, sweetie" I whisper in his ears and continue my walk towards the counter, leaving him looking humiliated with my words, my bad.

"One Aunt Roberta drinks, please," with my sexy voice I instantly got the attention of the bartender and, without a second he served my drinks with a smirk and leaned closer for a whisper, "Free drinks for you baby, drinks on me. So, drink all you want, Like hard drinks huh? Bet you like other hard things I have for you?" he whispered.

With that I lick my lips and face him, playfully teasing him for a wet kiss, "Thank you darling, but you're not my style and I can pay for my drinks" I whisper between our lips and push him away while seducingly drinking my A.R drinks.

I watch him gulf and go back to his work, that's when I put my attention through the crowd and watch some of my cousin's employees enjoying their lives on the dance floor. "Wild dogs," I whisper and continue drinking observing some people here.

"Ma'am Valerie tara sayaw po tayo," One of Cadmus employees said, I smiled and said, "Sure," with that I walked toward the dance floor with her while holding my drinks and start dancing in the middle.

Swaying my well-curved hips, thirstily touching my body while the music plays with my ears. Feeling every beat and hitting every vibe with my body.

With this well-shaped body of mine, it's normal for me to feel his trash rubbing his thing behind me while I'm dancing and I don't play nicely, so I push my butt towards that bulge and twerk in it, seeing this guy feeling it so bad and stop dancing, hold my waist and arched his head like were already having sex. So easy.

While doing that my eyes landed with those eyes intensely watching me from the second floor of the bar, I smiled and twerk more, making this trash close his eyes and start groaning.

This handsome guy watching from the second floor is making me more excited, and with that, I move faster and in a snap. "What the hell!!! Did you just cum?!" I said with so much disgust as this trash just cum with just a dry hopping, so lame.

"Sorry, Baby you're just to the good that thi----" I cut him out and push him away, "I don't play with easy cummers," I said and push him away, not cutting my intense stare with this hottie here at the second floor, so I step out of the crowd and make my way up towards him.

As I hit the second floor, I saw him sitting in a VIP seat alone, without thinking twice I quickly walked towards him and sat on his lap, kissing his lips and starting to make out with him.

His warm palm is caressing my waist as he pushes me closer to him, feeling his bulge between my thighs. My hand went down from his shoulder down through his hard biceps and started to grind on his lap.

Intense heat is building up between us, when he initiates to penetrate my mouth, I open it for him and play with those unruly tongues of his.

His hands are just caressing my waist, so I do him a favor by grabbing his hand and putting it above my mound and guiding him, playing with it.

When he started doing that, he became aggressive and roughly bit my lower lip, and went down to my neck licking, sucking, and biting some parts of it. I like it rough so that makes me smirk and arched my head to give him better access to my neck.

"Hmmm that's it darling," I whispered, making him do better down there, he started to massage and play with my mound underneath my dress. He gives my breast equal attention by playing with it alternately.

By his looks and skin, he is not my age, I bet he's already in his 30s but still a hottie...

"How old are you, darling," I said gasping, "35, baby," he whispered and fixed his seat making me moan because that bulge down there and hit my in-between very well.

"Hmmm," I whimper and feel his touch, until----, "Ahh!!!!" A loud shout surrounds the bar and a number of men with police suits and swat teams run up here towards the second floor and point their guns at me!

Wait for what? What did I do?!?! "Fuck!!!" I look at this guy below me when he curses and looks busted, wait the police after him?

"Velidictoria sumuko kana!" One of the police guys said and that's when I stood up and they started moving towards us, making this Velidictoria guy kiss the floor and putting hand cups on his wrist.

"Ok, I'm done," I whispered and was about to walk away when one of the police grabbed my arms and said, "Sasama ka sa amin sa presinto" he said and also put a hand cup on my wrist. "Hey! What the fuck!!! Why am I included in this!!!!" I shouted and he just sigh and said, "Sigurado akong sangkot ka din sa droga dahil kasama mo ka ng isa sa matinding drug lord dito sa Pinas" the police said, yeah! I fucking understand Tagalog but what the fuck!

Drug lord!!!

"What!!!" I shouted and look at that guy they call Velidictoria. "You tell them I'm not included in your dirty business; fuck we just met a minute ago!!!" I said but no one listened to me and brought him down and so did I.

"Sumama ka na lang sa amin sa presinto miss," the police said, and they dragged me out of the bar and bring us to the nearest police station. I keep complaining but no one tries to listen to me and they just keep on ignoring me.

"Hey I'm not taking drugs with him, so let me go!!!" I keep on shouting but they put me here inside a small jail, alone. The police just lock me here and walk away, Fuck!!!

"Don't you know who I am? I'm Valerie Delavine, I'm a supermodel in France, I would never use drugs to ruin my career, fucking let me out of this place!!!" I shouted and start stamping my heels here to make noise, just to fucking get their attention and let me out of this disgusting place!

I have been in jail so many times in France but the difference is that jail's in France and police station is fucking fine and clean as fuck, while this place looks like a house of rotten rats.

Fucking ewww!!! "Fucking shit!!!" I cursed and rolled my eyes. "If you didn't let me out of this place, I'll keep on shouting till you lose your hearing!!!" I threaten them but again, fucking ignored!!!

I kept shouting for almost 5 minutes but they just ignored me and acted like I didn't exist there until I saw my cousin running toward the entrance of this police station. "Cadmus!!" I shouted and that made him look at me.

"What is this Valencia!!?!?! Didn't I tell you that, no trouble for tonight!!!" he madly said and stared at me darkly?

"I didn't know that he's a drug lord!!" I said and felt guilty for the word Trouble. "What!!!" he said with disbelief and talked to the Police but they didn't let me leave.

"I'll call my lawyer," Cadmus said and call someone on his phone. "Yeah, great idea faster," I said, making him glance at me darkly, "Oops," I uttered and look away. He's really angry this time.

"I think I messed up this time," I utter and he glared at me and spoke. "You always mess up Valencia!!" he hissed at me, and I smirk. "Because I was made to mess up things, dear cousin."