Chapter 32

Days passed by and the routine didn't change. Brat and I keep on fighting over things and about her ugly face. While the jerk became busy on the firm and attended to his holding.

So, it's always me and this brat inside the house, Just like now. "I don't like it!!!" She said and crossed her arms in front of me while we were eating lunch, which I cook.

"If you don't want don't eat, starve to death I don't care," I said and kept on eating the spam that I fry. It's a little bit toasted but it's still edible.

"HOW CAN I EAT THIS WHEN YOU BURN IT!!!" she shouted and showed it to me, I smirked and showed her mine, "I burn yours purposely oops my bad," I teased and that made her grumpier and started kicking the table.

"I hate you, you're no match for my brother!!!" she said, stood up, and rolled her eyes at me, I chuckled and said, "Don't worry I don't have any plans on dating your brother," I said.

"GOOD!!" she said and sat on the couch, watching a movie. I finished eating and just made cereal for her. I don't want to kill a ugly koala like her, konti nalang ang species nila sa mundo.

It will be a big privilege if we keep one healthy, "Here," I said and put the cereal in front of her before I go to MY ROOM, to get some clothes because I'm going to take a shower.

After taking a shower I just wore a maroon splendor bra and black high-waisted biker shorts, and brought out my boho & blush alias mae Paris slide slippers. Then I just lay on the bed to text my bar manager to talk about the photoshoot and about the photographer I chose.

"It's already settled, Miss. Valerie, we're just waiting for your schedule, when will you be free for the photo shoot?" she asked from the other line, "Next week, I'll keep in touch about it just wait for me" I said, and turned off the call.

While checking my phone I heard the Jerk come, so I stood up and walked out of the room. Saw him putting a lot of files on the couch while talking to his sister.

"Mom and Mr. Sanchez will be back tomorrow morning so they wanted to see you in the mansion the first thing in the morning so, we'll eat outside tonight because it's your last day here," The jerk said and looked at me, I avoided his gaze because I don't feel like looking at him.

It's ugly to like his sister... "Just the two of us kuya?" The brat asked, I turned my back and was about to go inside the room again when the jerk said, "No, the three of us," he said, making me glance at him.

"Dress up," he said and looked at me. I nodded and went inside the room. I just changed into a hot pink atelier biser spring 2021 and a Valentino v-logo oversize reversible belt and for my heels, I choose to wear my Tamara Mellon x wolford frost suede pumps. Then for accessories, I put a charlotte bold ring, Pave diamond croissant dome ring, and some tube hoops.

Put some makeup on and step out of the room, saw this brat wearing also a hot pink monique Luillier sequin cocktail dress paired with black clergerie Vionica suede ankle-strap platform heels.

I glared at her and said, "Copycat" I utter and she rolled her eyes at me. "Let's go?" The jerk steps out of his room wearing a formal gray suit and fixes his hair up, and wears some specs. What's up Robert Downey.

"Let's go kuya," the brat said and we all walked out of the pad and went straight to the parking lot, and as usual, the brat and I fought because of the shotgun seat.

"Come on let's just go and stop fighting," The jerk sighs and massages the bridge of his nose because of frustration. I rolled my eyes, "Ok since it's your last go," I said and walked to the back seat and sat there.