Chapter 48

"But you two will come with me to France," I stop and whisper...

"France?" I utter as Tita Vivian smiled at me, patted my head and pushed Mommy's wheelchair towards her room and helped her rest. I watch her help Mommy lay on the bed while I stay here at the side of the door.

I watch her talk to Mommy and let her sleep, Mommy closes her eyes and Tita Vivian and I close the door and I walk Tita Vivian through the door. "Be good, ok, help your Mommy tonight. I'll be back tomorrow morning to help you pack your things up and will fly to France in an instant" she said and smiled at me before she got in her car and left.

I close the door and let out a deep breath before I walk back towards Mommy's room and just watch her sleep.

I fix some strands of her hair and kiss her forehead. "Don't worry Mommy, I will be the best sister for the baby," I whisper and smile before I look at her tummy and slowly lean my head into it to hear a heartbeat sounds on it.

I cover my mouth to control my smile and keep on listening, "Hello Baby, I'm At----" I wasn't able to finish what I'm gonna say when my stomach made a loud sound. I automatically ran out of the room because I didn't want to wake Mommy up.

I smile and fix my glasses before I get another pack of instant noodles from the kitchen and eat it like I did last night. I wanna cook food but I don't know how.

After eating I clean the house and go to my room, to pack my things up and after fixing mine, I move to Mommy's walk-in closet and pack her things. While packing her things I suddenly saw something in Daddy's closet, I saw a woman's underwear on it, it's red see through underwear, I know Mommy won't ever wear something disgusting like this.

When I was about to put it back I saw pictures below his clothes. It's a picture of him and that girl, they have a lot of pictures and I stop on that one picture where they are in Disneyland, where Daddy is wearing the same polo shirt he wears when we go there.

I suddenly remember that time Daddy excuse for a restroom but came back 2 hours after. That time I thought he waited for so long in the restroom, only to realize now that he just met with that girl that time. I urge a bitter smile "Daddy is a great actor."

I put it back and continued fixing Mommy's clothes while my chest was aching so badly, but I ignored it. After fixing and packing all our things I laid my comforter on the floor beside Mommy's bed and kissed her forehead before I slept on the floor.

I don't want to sleep beside her in the bed, I might hit the baby.

I wake up early in the morning to try cooking breakfast for Mommy but I end up messing up the kitchen, I just made her cereal and ask Tita Vivian later to buy food for Mommy.

"Mommy breakfast" I cheerfully said but Mommy is just staring at the window while holding the necklace Daddy gave her when I was 5.

"Mommy breakfast look po oh," I said while fixing my glasses and showing them to her, but suddenly Mommy went back to bed and fixed her comforter, and accidentally hit my arms. The cereal flashes on my face, I quickly run outside to get the map and clean the floor filled with milk.

While mapping it, I'm soaked wet by the cereal milk. I gaze at my Mommy when the door opens. I thought it was Tita Vivian but it's not. When I stepped out of the room to check it I saw the girl my Dad always brings here, standing in the living room.