Chapter 12

"Valencia?! Why are you there?" Cadmus noticed us and put his phone back in his pocket, quickly stood straight, and pushed this lawyer's hand away from my waist.

"She's trying to sneak out," This lawyer beside me cheerfully said and walked towards Cadmus's place, Cadmus glared at me, so I surely knew that there was no way out here anymore! Fuck!

"No, I was just checking out if there's some paparazzi around, sure to make the doors lock to avoid issues," I confidently said hiding my real purpose. "Done with your excuses now go inside!" Cadmus said and opened the door for me, while the Lawyer other here just seriously stared at me.

He's totally weird, when he talks to my cousin, he seems so nice and cheerful but the stares he gives to me look like he's a terror guy from the court!!!

I don't like these guys' guts staring straight at me!! He's no better than my aura!

"Fuck!" I cursed as I sat on the back seat, crossing my arms on my chest and rolling my eyes multiple times because of irritation. I should be resting on my suite right now if these rules aren't made!!!

They both step inside the car and start driving to hell, I mean to this lawyer's place! "About the case with our fake investors, are they already settled?" My cousin Cadmus asks while I remain to look at the window but I do listen to what they're talking about.

"It's all settled Cad, we will release the paper of agreement this Saturday and we'll be moving the money to the companies bank account, those fake investors already agreed to the amount we ask for now there is no problem anymore," My brows frowned as I listen to the calm and gentle voice of this strange lawyer.

What the fuck he doesn't sound like that when he's talking to me a while ago, and his aura is so calm and cheerful right now. That is super weird!!!

"That's great, and about the investigation and research for Kace? Do you have any lead where he is right now?" Why are they looking for that guy? Didn't he stay with them? He's the father of Chantel's child, right? Is he missing?

Or hiding for responsibilities? Oh, poor Chantel. I smirk thinking of that and keep on looking at the streets.

"I still don't have any lead on where is right now, but I'm checking all the background of this girl named Carmitte that Chantel mentioned during the checking of the CCTV from the condominium, I think there's something more behind his situation, I just have to find more leads about this case, and we'd know Kace for so long I'm sure he's not just the type who leave for no reason" So what's the issue here? A missing father? Crying pregnant? On the reach for the runaway father.

So, lame, "I know, that's why we're looking for him," Cadmus said seriously.

"Do you have any court meetings this Sunday?" Cadmus asks him, "Hmm no, but I was planning to visit a friend" what the fuck what they are talking about is so boring, so I open my phone and played some music making them look at me.

"What?" I ask when they are seriously looking at me from the view mirror, "I love listening to music," I said and smirk at them.

"Then listen on your own, put some ear pods on, so we can talk," My dear cousin said and handed me some ear pods. But I shake my head and say, "No thanks, cousin. I like it like this and like this," I said and leaned close to them, opened the sunroof of this car, stood up, and felt the breeze of the air. "Woahhhh!!!!!" I shouted.

"Valencia! Stop that and seat back here!!!" Cadmus said but I looked at him and acted like I didn't hear him and said, "What? Can't hear you?" I said and smirked at him making him pissed off.

"Woah!!!!" I keep dancing and playing with the music and that leads them to have no choice but to let me be. But I was wrong, they park the car at the side of the road and this Lawyer steps out of the car meeting my gaze, and opens the door here at the back seat.

Then he just carries me and pulls me down back here inside, makes me sit properly, and closes the sunroof window. "Thank you for that Levi, she's really a pain in the ass," Cadmus said as he watched his friend put seat belts on me.

This guy in front of me chuckled and looked at me, "That's ok, I'm used to taking care of special children" he playfully said and gave me a serious look before he stepped out here. What does he mean specia----What the fuck! Do I look like a special child to him?!

I heard my cousin chuckle after what that guy said and that makes me so pissed off that I choose to ignore them both, I hate guys! They're all trash!!

"We're here" I heard that jerk two face lawyer strange guy say Cadmus remove his seatbelt, and stepped out of the car, while I look out the window and saw a big condominium, this isn't the Delavine condominium but this can be at the Delavines level by its exterior.

"Hindi ka ba baba dyan?" I glanced at the open door of the driver's seat when this Jerk two faced lawyer strange guy spoke, "What I don't understand you" I said and acting like I don't know and understand Tagalog. He grins and say, "Alam kung marunong kang mag tagalog, ano bababa ka ba oh maiwan ka dyan?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes at him because I'm so pissed off by his face. "I don't want," I said, so he nodded,"Fine, madali ako kausap," he said and closed the door and locked the whole car.

My eyes widened when I saw all the doors were locked and its mainit!!

"Hey!!! What the hell! Open this!!!" I shouted but he just glanced at me and walked together with Cadmus who was busy on his phone. I started hitting the window but they didn't listen to me and continued walking. "Fuck this!! You jerk open this!!!" I shouted.

When they reach their entrance to the condominium, Jerk Lawyer stops and clicks his car key making all the doors here unlock. I instantly step out of the car with sweat all over my face and neck.

"I'm going to kill you!!" I utter as I watch them go inside the condominium. I follow them inside and remain in control because I don't wanna kill in front of my cousin.

I just glared at this jerk Lawyer the whole time until we reached the 18th floor and walked towards the car door.

"You'll stay here until the investigation is still in process and Levi will teach you some discipline because you don't have any," Cadmus said as we entered the pad.

"This is so small!!" I commented while looking around the place. "Of course, he stays here alone," Cadmus said and put my thing at the side.

"I'll take my leave now, Alliana's already texting me," Cadmus said and looked at me, "Don't you ever give him any problem!" He said and stepped out of the place. Now it's only me and this Jerk Lawyer!