Chapter 29

"Let's Drink," he said and put the drinks on the table, I quickly stood up and ran towards the table, sat on the standing chair, and rested my chin on my palm while watching him walk towards his room to change.

I lick my lower lip as I stare at the wines, Gosh, I live for these sweeties. I miss drinking, I miss going to parties, drinking, and playing with trash. While waiting I just stare at the wines the whole time until he steps out of his room and prepares our drinks.

"Let's go," he uttered and brought our drinks to the terrace. I followed him and we both sat on the outdoor table set, he opened the wine and poured some red wine into my glass and his.

"Why so sudden?" I ask and take a sip; I close my eyes when finally, my taste buds are back. I have been off since then, wine only makes my system alive again.

"I don't, I just want to drink," he said and opened his cigarette, I watched him put it in his mouth but after the first blow, I stole it. I smoked and smirked at him, "You have a problem" he glanced at me when I said that, and with that stare, I knew I was right.

I lean on the chair, cross my legs and gaze at the night sky. "Let it out," I said and make him understand that He can tell me his problem to me. Well, I don't do drama but I can listen to him while drinking.

He sigh and before he went straight with his glass and put it down, look at the view before he started speaking, "After 17 years of hoping they already signed the divorce papers, and this morning Mr.Sanchez proposed to my Mom, and guess what they are getting married next month" He bitterly said and smile.

He said he already accepts the fact that his mom cheated but he's still hoping for his family to go back together, poor old guy.

"That's the reality, the sad thing is that you can't do anything but accept it right? Forgive and forget that's what you said, now forget your delusions, your father and mother won't go back together" I said it so straight forward and he chuckled before taking another sip.

I smirk and drink also, "Mr. Sanchez is good for your mother, she seems to love him so let it b----" he cut me and said, "She loves my father, but she needs money," he said it with sarcasm and smiled again, trying to be nice.

I nodded my head and took another sip, while he continuously drank, letting out his frustrations on the drink and non-stop sighing.

"Do you think your father will reach his dreams?" I ask, which makes him glance at me and smile, "If he can't reach it on his own, then I'll make him reach it with my help" he said, and I can see through his eyes how badly he wants that dream to come true.

I cross my arms and think, "If you badly want that to happen, bring your dad here next week in an instant" I said, he gazed at me confusedly and asked, "What? Why?"

I glance at him and smirk, "I'll shoot my first endorsement to my bar, and I'll probably put some of my photos on a billboard for endorsing the bar so I want your father to prove his talent and with that, I can recommend him to other great models" His eyes widened.

"How?" He utters like his not believing on what I'm saying, "I'm a supermodel in France remember, duh, are you stupid"

"You'll do that?" hindi siya makapaniwala, I roll my eyes, "If you won't believe me in this instant, I'll change my mind"

"You mean it," he asked, "Duh, I won't say it I don't darlin." I hissed and drink. Saw him smile genuinely before he drinks and say, "That means a lot" he said, is that his way of saying thank you?

"See I'm a good person" I joked and we both laughed, I will never be that good-ass bitch, I was developed as that badass bitch, but I think his father needs this opportunity.

"My Father, use to take a lot of pictures of my mom when I was young, he sees her as the most beautiful lady in the world, and he wanted to take every chance to take a picture of her so that when they grow up, he can still fall in love with my mom's picture that will remind him how they really love each other. My Mom loves him but she ended up being practical, she wanted a better life for me, even if I didn't ask for it. She chose to leave the man she loves for me." pain is written in his eyes while saying that, blaming himself for his parent's separation.

I smirked, "That's not it Attorney, the fact is that your mom got blinded by money so she chose to leave your father, she did that because she wanted to save herself from poverty, that's the reality" I frankly said, saw him smirk bitterly and nodded.

"You're right," He said and chuckled in pain, "But I've already forgiven her, she's my mother and that won't change because of one mistake" how can he say that so easily?

This guy is really something, even though he's in pain and hungry for his parents to come back he can still manage to accept that his mom chose Sanchez over his Dad. And he's not mad at his mother.

"You know what, you seem like a lame lawyer," I said out of nowhere, he smiled and stared at me, "And how can you prove that?" he asked.

"You're so nice, and you act so calmly like a soft boy so how can you win a trial with that personality?" I said with sarcasm.

"I'm smart and that's all I need" he answered confidently and drink another full glass of wine, his cheeks are already turning red now, which means he was already drunk I guess, what a lame alcohol tolerance is that, he just drinks 3 glasses and he's already drunk?!?!

"Even if you're smart, if you don't have a strong appearance inside the court no one will believe you, and you'll lose the trials," I commented. He grinned and said, "I have already won 9 cases since I became a lawyer. Isn't that proof that you're wrong?" He already has squint eyes. So, I know he's drunk.

"What if the person you love is put into court and you'll have to defend them, even if you know that they are wrong, what will you do?" I smartly ask.

"If the person I love the most is inside my pride, I will do anything to win every trial for that person" he seriously said before he stood up and walk inside his pad, I watch him wiggly walk inside and when he hit the couch and fall on the floor, I stood up and went inside help him stand up.

I make his seat on the couch and haze, "You are not fun to drink with, You're so lame at drinking fuck! I'm not even drunk yet" I haze and roll my eyes, he smiles and says, "Thank you for the compliment hehe."

I exhale with disbelief, "Are you really a lawyer? Because you don't look one."

"Hmm, ang init!" he said and my eyes widened when he started unbuttoning his dresser shirt.

I saw his bare chest and well-built abs right now. It's been weeks since I didn't touch a man's body. I smirk and sit beside him.

"I didn't know you had these ads, jerk," I said, he looked at me and said, "I have?"

"Yes, you are darlin," I said in a sexy way and smiled at him, "It's hot, I'll take a bath," He said.

I slowly slid my finger on his neck and whispered in his ears, "Before you get cleaned up, shouldn't you get dirty first?" I ask and [purposely touch his ear helix using my lips before I look at him.

My hands went down to his chest from his neck and gently caressed it...

Saw him gulp before he stares at me, slowly lean close to my face, ready to kis-----

"WHAT!!!" I hissed when he was close to my lips when he fell on my shoulder and fell asleep.

He even started snoring on my shoulder! My head heated up because of this jerk!!! I hit his shoulder so hard because of irritation but he just groaned at that, "Hmmm," and hugged me.

"Fuck it!" I hiss in frustration! "You jerk!!!!"