Chapter 34

Since the day is long, I decided to clean and organize my walk-in closet here inside my room. I also cook, I mean heathen up an easy-to-cook baked mac for lunch since that jerk will stay at the firm the whole day with my lips mark on his shirt. I smirk when I remember what I did earlier.

Does he think I don't play dirty, excuse me it's the Great Valerie he tries to trick. Tricking me won't be that easy for just a genius like him, he might be smart in his field but flirting and seduction are my mastery, sorry darlin won't go easy on you.

After cleaning, As expected I just watched a movie and when the clock hits 4 pm, I decided to take a yoga class online and try to practice my modeling here inside the pad.

After that I took a shower and made a quick photo shoot on my own here inside my room, wearing this Tiger mist ciana bikini top and bottom. I took some sexy photos of mine here in the bed.

Showing the curves of my body and my gorgeous face, then, be posting it on Instagram, then I will send some to my manager in France for Company needs, for a new collection, and packing in Delavine's Scent France.

"Ohhh, this is so sassy" I said while checking out all my pictures on my phone, then while scrolling I suddenly want to cook for dinner, I sat on the bed and look at the mirror, what if I became kind to this Jerk, will he be able to allow me to come to my bar tomorrow?

I badly want to taste and feel the ambiance of Bars, I smile and say, "I will be good to him, trick him, and make him say yes on Bar hopping tomorrow." I whisper before I stand up and quickly walk to the kitchen.

I started watching a tutorial on my phone, I decided to cook chicken pesto for dinner. But before I start, I realize that I'm only wearing my bikini here in the kitchen so I go back to my room to cover it up. I just put on my Asai resort 2019 dress. I bought the medium one so it's a little bit big for me. The strap keeps falling but it's fine.

I went back to the kitchen and started cooking, following the steps on my phone. "FUCK!!!!!" I shouted so loud when the cooking oil started jumping and going to my skin when I put the chicken.

"AHH! FUCKING SHIT!!!" I shouted, because it keeps hitting me, it was so hot and hurting my skin already, but I need to sauté the chicken as it was said on the steps. I look for ways to cook properly and protect myself from the oil.

I run to my room, grab the comforter and cover my whole body with it while I start sauteing the chicken and adding the pasta, after the pesto sauce. "DONE!!" I cheered up when I finally put the pesto on the plate and put the frying pan on the sink but suddenly a leftover oil popped and spit out on my arms.

"OUCH!!!!" I haze and quickly throw the frying pan on the sink and cover my arms with my palm, rush it into the tap water, and wash the swollen part of it.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOSH I BURN!!!!" I grunted, seeing my arms having swollen parts that look like a spit out of oil, now it's turning brown because it fucking burn.

I kick the trash bean beside me, because of frustration, my delicate skin is now ruined because of that fucking pesto! "FUCK! WHY KASI NAGLUTO VALERIE!! LOOK WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR SKIN!!!!" I nagged at myself, then realized that this wasn't my fault in the first place. This is Jerk's fault because if he just allows me to go to the bar, I won't be doing these lame things para pa lang makalabas.

"I HATE THIS FUCKING PLACE!!!!" I shouted and put ointments on my arms with the burned parts. It's small but I can surely appear on camera!

While doing it the door opened and the jerk showed up, that's why my mood turned worst. "You cooked?" he asks and puts his leather case on the breakfast table and looks at the pesto I cook, he leans down and smells it.