Chapter 2

"I did warn you Valencia, and we both agreed that you will not do anything that causes trouble, right?" my cousin Cadmus keeps on nagging at me since we're in the van until we reach their house.

I just roll my eyes at his back and stop when he glances at me, my bitch ass expression instantly changes, and sweetly smiles at me, "Promise no trouble" I gently said and that makes him a glare, even more, I raise both of my hands like an arrested person and look at him.

"Don't break your promise" he seriously said and continued walking until we reached the entrance of their house with a snap, Tita Vivian quickly ran to me and hugged me with poise, "Iha, Valeria my favorite nieces" she said and smiled at me.

I have so many fucking names because of my relatives and it sucks, Valencia, Valeria, Val, Lerie! Fuck my name is Valerie!!!

"Tita, Comment allez-vous? (How are you?)" I ask and use the French language. "Je vais toujours bien iha (I'm always fine, iha)" She answered and walk me towards their living room, making me a seat, "Yaya, bring all Valerie's things insid---," I cut her and said. "No, Tita I already booked a hotel to stay in," I said and smiled.

Her expression immediately changed and asked, "Why don't you just stay here?" she asked. "I'm fine Tita," I said and looked around the place and noticed something. "Where's Chantel?" I ask.

"She's working," Cadmus answered instead of Tita, so I just nodded. So that bitch is working. I thought she was good at nothing.

I purse my lips and Tita invites me for dinner after that we just talk about work and modeling until the clock hits 10 pm, that's when Cadmus takes me to my booked hotel and helps me with my things. "Are you sure you're staying here?" he asks while putting my red luggage at the side of the door.

"Absolutely fine my dear cousin, no need to worry I can protect myself," I said and smiled. "I'm not worried about your safety, I'm worried about the trouble that you'll cause as I step out of this hotel, please Valencia gives me a night to rest without trouble," he said and sighs like he was frustrated.

I nodded like a good kid and start pushing him out of my suite, "Yup promise, don't worry now you go and leave, rest, "Au revoir (Bye)," I said ad finally close the door, I sigh as I look around the place and whisper, "home?"

I walk towards the bathroom and stay in the bathtub for an hour, soaking my whole body with milk and serum. Must contain my body healthy and splendid.

While being soaked, I grab my phone and check my social media who's always a bomb with notifications and emails from other business brands. I ignored everything and just went straight to my Instagram and as expected my lot of DM's from this trash.

And while scrolling, I end up with this new viral video on the internet saying, "A famous pilot in Ninoy Aquino Airport named Cloude Marviells was slapped by his wife in front of a lot of people because of cheating" the sides of my lips arched as I watch the video of this pilot getting slap big time.

"Poor darling" I devilishly said and put my phone to the side before I went under the water and laughed underneath. After that, I step out of the bathroom wearing my robe and seat on the bed, put lotion on my legs and arms, do my night routine, and drink my meds.

After that, I lay down on the bed and just put a fresh cucumber on my eyes and relax, until it's finished and I finally sleep. Then early in the morning, I mean dawn in the morning I wake up, put on my athleisure sportswear, and go down to the hotel gym.

I did my daily workout at 4:00 am and ended it at 5:00 am then went back upstairs, ordered some breakfast, and just relaxed for an hour. After a minute my breakfast is delivered and I just eat while checking my phone.

I take a shower after breakfast and wear my silver upper body necklace and top it with a white Calvin Klein modern cotton bralette, paired with a Zara leather skirt and another legs body necklace. For my footwear, I just choose to wear my white Alexander wang eri boot. I fixed my beautiful gray hair in a high ponytail and did my make-up for half an hour then called my cousin.

After a few rings, he answered it and asked, "What?" I chuckled because he sounds so grumpy. "Can you send me one of your mustangs, just gonna meet a business partner?" I said, "I'll just send you the key, give me 15 minutes, don't do anything, I'm telling you Valen---," I cut him out and said.

"Yeah, I already know blah blah blah, Be waiting for the key bye," I said and turned off the call, threw my phone on the bed, and continued my eyeliner.

The moment I finished my makeup, the car key was sent by his employee and with that, I locked my suit and went down the parking lot to meet a sweet baby. "Hey there sexy," I whisper while standing in front of this sizzling blood-red mustang Cadmus owns.

It looks so new that I assume that he didn't use it a number of times. I know he prefers his raptor over this baby. "Your owner didn't ride you well I think, don't worry I'm here already so let's rock" when I say that, I mean it, so I went inside and started the engine.

"Let's ride," I utter and heat up the road, driving like I was on a race track. This is my taste; I like it faster. I stop as the street light turns red. While waiting a loud sound of another mustang came beside mine and when the window went down.

I automatically smirk and grip the steering wheels. "Wanna race?" he asked from the other mustang, I playfully licked my lips and answered, 'Oh, I'm so on," I said and we both stared at the red light waiting for it to turn green.

"One two three." I count and when it turns green, I drive fast and make the road like a race track until I reach the bar first. When I stepped out of the car he just arrived and said, "Never loses a race" he said and we both chuckled.

"The great Kento Minami, ca fait longtemps (Long time no see)" I said and walked toward him, cheeks him in his cheeks, and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"You can't get clingy to a married man Valerie," He said and removed my arms around his shoulder, I smirked and said, "I just did, yesterday and today," I said pertaining to the pilot I did with last night and him.

Still can't believe that this Casanova is married, who the fuck make him choose the right path? I bet she's a witch.

"What do you think about this place?" He asked and showed me a not fully furnished bar that we built. "The spot is fine, just gonna look forward to the interior next week and the grand opening, won't be there on the grand cutting shits up I'll come," I said as I looked around until we reached the Bar office.

"Good to hear that you care for your money," he said and sat on his chair. "I just smirked at him and said, "I always cared about my money well Kento, What I invested in this was just my coins from the bank," I said acting like 500k pesos were just coins for me.

"I know that you can earn a million for a day, but you sound, mayabang," He said and we both laughed. "I'm not like you when we're in college, getting played by an old and ugly gold digger," I said, making his smile fade, that's why I laugh even more.

"Don't worry I already ruined her married life a few months ago, I fuck with her husband twice and thrice with her son," I devilishly said and grab some cigarettes from my purse.

"Can we not talk about it anymore?" He seriously said.

"Ok let's not talk about that Rosy Hudson," I said that name making him glare at me. Rosy Hudson is the one who played with the good boy's heart.