Chapter 18

"One..two...three...four....fi---," I cut him and shout out loud, "Fucking wait!!!!" This guy is really getting on my nerves and he's already near the peak of my patience.

He woke me up so early by opening my window curtains and all the lights in my room because he said we were going to the police station for the investigation, and just 15 minutes before I woke up, he rushed me to take shower and finish dressing up. "Five..six...seven...eigh----."

"Wait!!! I'm still fucking naked!!!" I shouted and he kept on pressuring me with those counts! Actually, I'm not naked I already wore my dress but I'm fucking doing my makeup and this takes time and there he is pressuring me.

"Eight...nine...ten...eleven," One last step, my lips stick. I put on a dark shade of lipstick and instantly stand up, walk towards the door and grab my Gucci purse.

"Twelve...thir----," I cut him, opened the door, and moved my face close to him. "Thirteen Darling" I sweetly said and looked down at those thin lips, I smirked and was about to kiss him when he pushed my face with his bare hands.

"Don't even try it," He seriously said and turned his back on me, I wiped my face because of what he did and saw my lipstick got messed up. I stamp my feet because of irritation. "Curse him!" I utter and move close to the mirror to fix my lippie.

"Let's go" Heard him say and opened the main door, I rolled my eyes and walked towards his place. "Other girls won't like you as their boyfriend because of your real attitude," I said as I walked past him.

He grinned and said, "As I care about their taste," he calmly said and locked the door, walked first to the elevator, and remained silent until we reached the parking lot.

When we were already in front of his Audi, I was expecting him to at least be a gentleman with me but he walked straight through his Audi and went inside the driver seat leaving me there. Wow, such a gentle jerk!!!

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the back seat and opened it, but it was locked so I looked at him and he said, "I'm not your driver, seat here or you want me to put you inside the trunk" I pursed my lips and opened the shotgun seat door roughly, went inside and smile at him fakery.

"Welcome" he answered so calmly and started the engine, I fixed my dress and the leg necklace I wear. I saw him glance at me, and he sneered at me before he spoke, "Did I forget to tell you that we were going to the Police station, and not to the bar or any parties!!" he said emphasizing the difference between Police station and Bar, of course, I know that I'm not stupid.

"I know, and you didn't forget don't worry" I wrinkled my nose teasingly at him and smiled. "Then why are you wearing that kind of clothing?" he said like he was disgusted with my dress.

"What's wrong?" I ask and look at my dress, I'm just wearing an earth-toned Bottega Veneta asymmetric rushed satin-jersey mini dress with a Lili clasped imperial body chain and rose gold dsquared2 strappy stiletto sandals. What's wrong with this?

"Nothing really, but you're like going to your niece's debut and going to give her all she wants," he joked and started driving. "Haha so funny," I said with a neutral expression.

And ignore him all the way to the police station. "We're here," he said and stepped off the car, walking straight towards the police station, leaving me here inside. What do I expect from him?

I haze and step out of the car, as I stand here outside everyone looks at me, I put my sunglasses on and walk confidently inside the police station.

As I entered the lobby, I saw him staring, and just threw me a dirty look. "What's your problem, wanna fight?" I ask as I stand in front of him.

"Attention seeker" he whispered and turned his back on me, "No, darlin' is more like an attention magnet, what can I do? my appearance caught their attention because I'm gorgeous," I said and smirked at him but he glanced.

"What? Are you saying something sorry I didn't hear, I'm deaf for smug people," he said with a straight face before he walked inside. I bit my lower lip because of irritation! How dare he call me smug!

If I'm smug, then he's arrogant. Speak so clean but we're in the same feather and we flock together. Jerk!

We went inside this sort of office and they made me sit in front of this ugly officer, "I'll just be in the other room," Jerk said and leave us here.

This ugly guy scans the papers that the jerk gave him and he starts speaking, "So these papers said that you just came here a week ago, from where?" he asked.

"From somewhere you don't afford to go," I said and raised an eyebrow at him. He chuckled and, "France, so you don't have any communication with Valedictoria."

"Who's that?" I ask, making him laugh even more, "The drug lord," he said, I nodded so Valedictoria is the name. "You were witness seating above him during the operation so that means you know him."

"No," I answered straightforwardly and blankly stared at him. "Pero magkasama kayo at nahuling naghahalikan, imposibleng hindi mo siya kilala!" he said and hit the table to threaten me.

I smirked at him and, "I really don't know him, I just have a casual make-out with him" I said.

"Hindi gagawin ng isang matinong babae yon'!" he frustratedly said and stood up, "Well, who said I'm that matinong babae?" I said and stood up, "Just wait for my drug test and that will prove everything wrong," I said and without a word from him, I stepped out of that room.

"Hey what was that!?" the lawyer jerk said as I stepped out of the door. "Nothing, I just answered his question and I got bored so, we better be going I'm hungry," I said and pull his necktie with me.

We leave the police station with him talking to that officer saying sorry about my attitude, well, I'm not sorry for my attitude it's my personality.

We stopped at a great exterior restaurant beside Delavine's Scent building. "Wow this restaurant is fine," I said as we entered, the interior looks Victorian era and it's so good.

"Like it?" he asks but he's not looking at me. "Yeah, I like it that much and I wanna meet the owner" I utter while looking around. Then he faced me, offered his hand, and said...

"Hi, Liam Visente Austin, the Owner," he said and smile, "So this is yours?" I ask. He nodded and started walking towards a reserved table for two.

"I take back what I said, your taste is so old style" I rudely said and seat while he calls for the waiter.

So, he's also a business-minded person, I watch him order food and folded his sleeve up towards his elbow, and glance at me, "I will just help the chef cook wait for me," he said and turn his back on me but he quickly stops and glances at me with frowned brows.

"What?" I ask. "Don't try to escape, those doors are locked for you, Rico doesn't let her out" He said and approached the guard, as if!

"As if I would do that!!!" I hissed at him, I feel like a prisoner because of his actions!!! "As If you won't," he said. Fuck him!