Chapter 37

"Have sex with me instead!" he said and shook his head, I smirk with disbelief and leaned close to his ears.

"Be careful with your words Attorney, I might take that seriously," I whisper and kiss his cheeks, he lifts up his head to face me and even though he's already sleepy he tries to open his eyes and stare at me with those squinty eyes.

"Take it seriously, I don't really mind," he said and held my chin for a kiss, he kissed me first? I didn't move because of disbelief but when he started moving those lips of his.

I smirk between our lips before I caress his hand on my face and kiss him back, open my mouth for him, and let him explore inside, feeling the sensation those tongues had, when his kisses get deeper, I stop him and stand up.

"I think we should go home and get nasty," I whisper, he nodded, wrapped his arms around my waist and we both stepped out of the bar. I'm the one who drives because he's drunk, but as soon as he entered the condominium elevator, he attacked me with those lips.

R18

He pinned me towards the wall before he kissed me aggressively, "Easy," I said when I moved my lips away from him, and fixed his hair. "Sure, about this Attorney? You're drunk," I said, of course, I don't want to receive a rape case tomorrow when he wakes up. Because I take advantage of him while he's drunk.

I know this jerk, he's a messy player. Might now play with a genius when it comes to se----" I'm tipsy but not drunk, I know what I said and I mean it" he said grabbing my waist, then the elevator opened, and my eyes widened when he carried me and walked towards his pad.

"If you say so," I said, smirking and kissing him as soon as we enter the door to his pad, he locks it and put me down, grab my waist, pinned me to the wall, and aggressively kiss me again since this is my field of expertise, I give the treatment and way he gives me.

Rough kisses, hard movements, he even pinned me on the wall using his body with that big bulge hitting my stomach. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, open my mouth to give him access, and devours myself there.

He started caressing my waist with those warm palms. I'm just wearing a bralette, so I can feel that warmth from his hands and it starts to add more heat building up inside of me. While he's busy with my lips, I focus on unbuttoning his dresser shirt.

Slowly touching those hot abs, why does this guy have these hidden here? I bite his lower lip between our kisses and slowly move down my hand, to that thing down there.

While he was busy savoring my lips, I slowly unbuckled his belt and opened his pants, as I slowly entered my right hand inside his pants, then as I touched his thing. He starts panting, and heavy breaths he releases as I start playing this big thing over here.

He moved away from our kisses to breathe, and let out those heavy sighs. I smirked at him as I saw him slowly close his eyes as I stroked it down there.

"Like it?" I playfully ask, and give him wet kisses. I stroke up and down, as it gets faster his grip on my waist we're tightening.

"S-stop" He whispered something but I didn't hear it well. I lean close to him and kiss his jaw down to his neck.

"V-Valencia" he called my name, held my chin, lifted it up, and kissed me once again, as I continued my job down here. "Stop," he whispered between our kisses, "What?" I ask.