Chapter 20

Because of what he did last night I sleep, sweating all over my body! He's such a heartless fake two face jerk ass lawyer, that I'm gonna kill him after this fucking investigation!

Condolence Cadmus, your Friend's feet are already on the grave I served for him. Start counting your day asshole!

I woke up and instantly took a cold shower because I felt like I slept in hell last night. I ended up fanning myself using the box of wine I drank last night.

After taking a shower, since, he slapped me with the rule that I can't leave this place last night. I just decided to wear black booty shorts and a white oversize tank top. I wear it without any bra because I'm just here inside the house right?

No big deal, I stepped out of the room and that's the only way I felt the aircon again! I roll my eyes and walk straight to the kitchen and put the bottle of wine through the trash. After that, I grab some water inside the fridge and notice him still in his place last night.

I looked close at him and saw him still reading some papers some of the files were already fixed on the side but there were still a lot of unfinished papers on the other side.

I walk back to the kitchen, grab some bread and sit on the standing chair while eating some bread, and also watch him busy reading those tons of papers. It seems like the Lawyer didn't sleep, poor him. I smirk and open my phone, start scrolling into my social media accounts and check some fake news about me.

"Oh, there's a new one," I whisper and check this link for news about me. For this news, it says that Valerie Delavien the famous model of Delavine Scent France was spotted dating Ron Rodrigez in Loire Valley Chateaux last night, many speculations that the famous model was also the reason why Ron and Julie break up. "Wow, how can I date him last night when I'm locked in my fucking no electricity room?" I hate it, the power of social media really can destroy people's lives, but I'm fine with it, think whatever they want to think of me I don't give a shit.

Because if I let my anger take over me I'd be a serial killer. I smirk thinking that I could easily kill people with my smile.

I read a lot of hate messages from other fans of Ron's girlfriend, oops ex I mean. I just laugh at every death threat they send and hateful words. Sorry sweetie this won't hurt me, this makes me more powerful.

I smile then, "Smiling alone could make you look crazy in other people's eyes," the Lawyer intruded again.

"Admit it, my smile just makes butterflies in your stomach go crazy, that's why you're saying that. I know it, one can't resist me," I confidently said and smirk at him.

"No, the truth is no one likes you," he said and tried to make me lose this conversation but he couldn't.

I laugh at him and say, "It's not my problem that no one had bad taste," I said and smirked at him. He grinned sarcastically and "Before you speak about your powers, be sure you wear your bra, you don't have anything to show or better hide it," my lips parted at how quickly he changed our conversation by criticizing my boobs.

"Oh, now I understand that no one you pertain to is you because you had bad taste!!! My boobs are the type to show off!!!" I said and squeezed in front of him before I walked back to my room because of irritation.

He's really trying me huh, I come up with a bright idea and quickly do something on my phone. In this way, I'll surely make him pissed off. I already told you Attorney better play nicely on me, because I'm a savage dirty player.

I order things that can really make him pissed off and in just an hour they will be sent here under his name, The plan is I will stay here inside of my room until the delivery was sent, so he'll be the one to receive it and open it because of curiosity and boom pissed off suckers!!

I just lay on the bed and play music while waiting and after an hour, I heard the doorbell outside. I smirk and walk through the door, take a sneak peek at him receiving the package and I almost laugh so hard while watching the delivery man look at him.

"What's the problem?" the jerk asked the delivery man, "Wala naman po sir," I can see how uncomfortable the delivery man is around him and I can see that the Jerk feels it too. That's why he kept on asking with a frowned and confused expression.

"Is there something on my face?" Jerk asks. "Hehe wala naman po sir, sige ho mauna na ho ako," The delivery man said and Jerk nodded at him and said thank you, I thought the delivery man was gonna leave but spoke again.

"S-sir sayang kagwapuhan nyo wag nyo hong sayangin sa kapwa n'yo lalake, yon lamang po," I cover my mouth to control my laughter because of what he said and quickly run away, while leaving his jerk still confused on what he said.

The jerk closed the door and walked toward the breakfast table and confusedly opened the package. I grab my phone to take a picture of his epic reaction.

Wait for it, wait for it, wait for I ---- "What the fuck!!!" he hissed and pushed the box away. I laugh this time and step out of my room. He looks so embarrassed on finally realizing what's the delivery guy really means

"Do you like my gift?" I devilishly ask and stand close to him, "What the fuck, gay boys, sex toys! Really Valencia!!" now he's mad.

The jerk is mad, I smirk and pull a tricky toy out of the box and show it to him, "Don't you like it," I teasingly asked. I saw him clench his jaw before he grabbed my wrist and locked me here on the sink using both of his arms.

"So you play it this way, ok I'll play it your way," my brows frowned when he suddenly changed and became a scary person, he suddenly carried me like a sack of rice and brought me to my room with those toys I bought for him.

"Hey!!" I shouted when he threw me on the bed and went up above me. When I stare at him, he looks so different from the jerk I know, he looks so scary this time. "Fine let's play your games," he said and put my hands above and slowly lean his face down, so, we're having sex because his mad, ok I'm on.

I smile at him and close my eyes ready to welcome his lips when I heard A clicking sound and--- "Other night with your toys, enjoy your game," he said and smirk at me

He cupped me again on the headboard of the bed!!! "What the fuck!!!" I shouted, he stands up and grinned even more.

"I don't usually play dirty games, so I decided that you should play it on your own. Maybe the whole night will be fine right."

"Damn you!!!!" I said and tried to kick him with my feet but he stepped back and played with the key, started to walk through the door, and smiled sweetly at me.

"Game over," he said and step out before he pulled the door closed.

"I'll kill you!!!" I shouted, "Ok," he answered. I kick my feet out of frustration and had no choice but to sleep like that and I woke up with him watching, I didn't talk to him because I might kill him in just a snap if he speaks. He unlocks it so I take a shower and eat breakfast without talking.

"Hey dress up," he suddenly speaks and grabs my phone to get my attention. Fuck him! "What the hell wanna pick a fight!!!" I shouted, "Later after the party," he said, I stop when I heard the word party, where?

"Where?" I ask and seat back slowly. "At my mother's house."