Chapter 25

As I open the door out of the room, it goes the same way as this Brat Koala, opens the door of my room, and steps out of it. She instantly glared at me, seeing me stepping out of his beloved brother's room.

I smile sweetly at her and greet her, "Bonjour cheri (Good morning darling) " Her face got grumpier through what I said, making her cross her arms on her chest and walk past me.

"Nasty," I utter and bite my lower lip before I followed her to the dining table where the Jerk is already serving us food. "Coraline's mom texted last night, you're not answering your phone, she said," the brat and I sat while glaring at each other and she doesn't seem to hear what her brother said.

I smirk even more and ask, "Hey, what's your dream job when you grow ugly- I mean old?" I playfully asked and leaned on the chair, to piss her off. "It's not your business bitch" she answered, and that's why I laughed even more.

"Of course, It's not my business, my business is about perfume not about ugly people hahaha," I said and laughed fakery, her face turned red, and suddenly, "Ahh!"

I was so ready for that, to the point that I already covered my ear right before she opened those loud mouths. I closed my eyes while smiling when she started stamping her feet.

"I'm not ugly, you're the ugly one!!!" she shouted, "I wanna be a model someday not like you a drug addict!!!" I immediately opened my eyes because of what I heard, and my nerves suddenly burst up.

"What did you just say??!!" I shouted and hit the table with both of my palms, leaving close to her as I devilishly looked at her.

"I said you're a drug addict ah!!" she shouted to my face and grabbed my hair, "Hey," I heard the Jerk say but I will never let anyone touch me without me fighting back.

"Ahh!!!" she shouted in a high-pitch tone when I also grabbed her hair and kept glaring at her. "I'm not a drug addict!!! Put that in your tiny mind!!! You Brat!!!" I shouted.

"You bitch should also put in your useless brain that I'm not ugly!!! You're the ugly one!!!" she shouted and kept pulling my hair even more.

"You are ugly, accept it, Brat!!!" I shouted and pulled her hair too, "Ahh!!!" with all her strength she pulled my hair down making me lean on the table closer. I did the same thing and bragged about her face on the table.

I'm no longer taking this kid in an easy way, she's already marked on my nerves!!!

"Ahh kuya!!!!!" she shouted and started to make that irritating shout again. "Knock it off!!" the Jerk darkly said, making us stop and look at him, while we were still holding each other's hair.

"Let go of each other's hair right now!" His voice suddenly turned so dark and his stare was so serious, this brat slowly let go of my hair. That's why I did the same thing but pulled her hair a bit on the edge before I really let go of her.

"You two go back inside the rooms and fix yourself, no talking," he said I don't know but suddenly something is telling me to just remain silent and just follow him, even though my personality is too pissed this jerk off.

But with this stare of him and the tone of his voice, I just stand up and walk with this brat towards the rooms.

We glance at each other and give each other a death star---- "Cut the staring, go inside," We both open the door and separate ways as we close it and I went straight to the bathroom to fix my hair and my makeup.