Chapter 21

"Later after the party," he said, I stopped when I heard the word party, where? "Where?" I ask and sit back slowly, putting so much interest when it comes to Party, can't wait to hear music and taste bar wines.

"At my mother's house," my smile and excitement faded as I heard the word house, so It's not a real party, it's a boring house party shits.

I don't want to go, "Go by yourself, I'll just stay here," I said in a lame tone, I stood up and started grabbing my phone back from his pocket but he pulled my wrist and said, "You're going with me, or you want me to lock you up here the whole day?"

"Fine, fine you win, just give me back my phone!!!" I hissed at him and then he let go and let me have my phone, "Dress up," he said as I started walking back to my room. "Whatever," I utter and close the door, I sit on the bed and keep scrolling on my phone when a minute passes by and he knocks.

"I said, dress up," he said like he surely knows that I'm still not doing something to prepare for that boring party. I rolled my eyes, let go of my phone, and walked toward the bathroom bringing my bathrobe inside and taking a shower. Why do I need to attend with him, isn't that a family gathering? No outsider should intrude, then suddenly a bright idea comes into my mind.

I bit my lower lip because of my thoughts and quickly finished taking shower, As I started dressing up. I just wore a simple Nana Jacqueline Bonnie sexy hot red dress, lengthened inches above my knees, I paired it with my black leather cage sandals by Versace. I also put some Jennifer brass hoop earrings on my ears and a gold medusa chain belt for my waist.

I tie my hair up like Ariana Grande, to show off my silky gray hair. After that I look at the mirror and smirk, "So classy," I whisper complimenting myself, I put wild red lips stick for this and paired with my gray smokey eye shadow.

"Hey we have to go, the time is ticking" The jerk suddenly knocks, so I quickly grab my purse and open the door for him, "Hey darlin'," I said and smirk at him, with a sexy gaze.

I saw him look at me from head to toe, but I instantly noticed that he was wearing a formal attire that suits him very well I guess, he was wearing a gray cold-tone dresser shirt paired with black ankle pants and also Alberto leather formal shoes.

With his watch and folded sleeve he looks like a fancy person, I'm impressed that even a devil can disguise himself like an angel. His expression changes and his brows frown as he looks back at my face, "Why are you wearing a dress like that?!" he asked.

"What's your problem? I normally wear this type of clothing. This is my style darlin, do you like it?" I tease him and touch his face using my fingers but he quickly moves my hands away and says, "Change, we are not going to a rich strippers party, this is a family celebration for god sake," he sighs and massages the bridge of his nose like he's so frustrated with my outfit.

"No, I like this dress and I don't fucking care about what you think about it, I slay this style so be it!" I said and walked past him but he didn't let me pass, looked at me seriously, and glared.

"No!!!" I said and took off his hands on my wrist but he didn't let me, and held me tighter, "Change!" he firmly said without cutting out stares at each other, so, he's definitely testing my patience!

"No!!!" If he is firm with his words then I'm thicker with my words. "I said change Valencia!" he said it with authority, thinking that he was on the court, well sorry to burst the bubbles. I'm not going to change my style.

"No!" I said and that's when he really get pissed off, "I said chang----," I cut him out and said, "If you fucking want me to change, undress me then," that's what makes him stop and slowly loosen his grip on my hand and haze.