Chapter 36

"Yes, friend that fuck together," Luxe answered and darkly look at Levi. I saw how this Jerk's lips parted after what Luxe said that's why I laugh and Luxe tap his shoulders, agad niyang iniwasan at tinignan ito ng masama.

"Just kidding..." Luxe said and lean close to him, "But we did fuck sometimes," he said and steal me from this Jerk, he wraps his arms around my waist, pull my hands away from Levi and bring me to the standing chair.

"So, how's my favorite demon?" he asked and put both of his hands on the side of my chair, I smirked at him and touched his handsome face. "Still a demon," I answered. He handed me his drink and let me take a sip of it.

"Valencia!" Luxe and I, looked at him when he called my name, and grabbed me away from my seat, "Umuwi na tayo," he said and tried to pull me out of this place, "Na uh uh, my lady stays, you'll leave" Luxe said.

"We went here together; we'll leave here together!" Madiin na sabi ni Levi, I frowned my brows when these two started heating up the place, so I pushed them two and smirk, "If you want, let's just play billiard, who wins gets to decide what it's gonna be.

"I don't have time to play your games Valen-----" The jerk was cut off when Luxe speaks, "Scared?" Levi's eyes became so furious, and I saw his jaw clenched because of what Luxe said, he stood straight and said, "I ain't scared of nothing" he said, grabbing my wrist and we walk towards the billiard room here at the bar.

"What's your job?" Luxe asks while folding his sleeves up to his elbow and opening three upper buttons of his shirt. "Lawyer," Maikling sagot nong isa, I rose my brows and lean on the Billiard board.

"Nice, protector of justice I guess?" Luxe playfully said, "But sorry attorney in my territory justice means me winning," He said and walked towards my place and kissed me on the cheeks, "Stop!" Levi said and pulled me beside him.

"Easy boys," I said and chuckled seeing them hitting each other's nerves, "Let's just have threesom---hhmmm," This jerk covered my mouth with his palm and made me look at him. "Don't make me shut this mouth" he darkly said and seriously gazed at Luxe before he put me beside him.

"Fine," I said, rolling my eyes, hugging this pool cue, and watching them start playing.

"I'll go easy on you Attorney since it's your first ti----"

"It's not my first time," he said and glared at him, "Fine, I'll go first, please go easy on me Attorney," Luxe said teasing him more and starting this first strike, he hit all the ball at the first shot, then he started striking every ball shooting them on the hole.

Luxe is a pro at shooting his strike on every hole, that's why I'm not shocked that he ended the first game on his own, he shot all the billiard balls inside the side holes of the Billiard board, and not giving Levi a chance to play.

"Oops I win?" Luxe teasingly said and smiled at me, "Tss" Levi hazed and looked at him, "Another game, I'll start" he said and positioned himself for a new set of games. "Ok," Luxe said and watched him.

Levi tried his first strip and heated the pyramid very well, then he moved to the center spot and hit the ball, "Strike" I utter when he shot the ball into the hole to the left.

"Nice shot," Luxe said and smirked at him, he just glared at him and continued the game, then he missed the fourth ball from the foot spot. So, it's Luxe's turn. "Ok, my turn baby," Luxe said and walked towards the head string spot where I'm standing, suddenly he grabbed my arms and made me face him lean to take a shot.

Now I'm leaning below him, resting my back on the board while he's taking his shot. I saw how furious Levi looked at us and pushed Luxe away from me. "Ikaw----," Levi was about to push him again when I stood between them and said, "Woah, chill," I said and smiled at them.

"What's wrong, Attorney?" Luxe said, "We're just playing, oh come on," Luxe said laughing, as he fixed his hair and smirked at us.

"Umuwi na tayo," Levi said and grabbed my wrist, "I win," Luxe said which stopped us from walking, Levi looked at him, "Don't tell, An Attorney like you wasn't true to his words? I win so I get to decide whether Valerie stays or not." He said and gently held my hand and tried to pull on his side but Levi didn't let him.

"She'll stay," Luxe firmly said and looked straight into Levi's eyes. "Fine, she'll stay..." he stopped, "At my side," He continued.

"That's not fair, she'll stay at my side, I win her," Luxe said and tried to pull me to his side, "My side," Levi said and pulled me back on his side, "Come on, I win, my side," Luxe.

"My side," Levi.

"My side!" Luxe.

"My side," Levi darkly said, alright that's it, I push them both and say, "I'll be the one who'll choose which side I want, and that side is that side," I said and pointed at this one hot guy sitting on the bar counter alone.

"What the fuck, Baby," heard Luxe said.

I smirk and sit beside this hottie, "Hi, alone?" I ask, he looks at me and smiles a little bit. "Yeah, you?" He asked.

"No, she's not alone," napatingin sa ko sa dalawa, when they speak at the same time. This hottie looked confused at me so I smiled at him and said, "My bodyguards," I said and wink at him, simply kicking these two away with my boots.

"Body what?" Luxe said, I bit my lower lip and whispered to this hottie, "They kinda like me, if you'll excuse me, I'll deal with my bodyguards first, be back later," then I kiss him sweetly on his cheeks before I pull this two away from him.

"Bodyguards huh?!" Levi hazed and they both look at me with a frown face, "Hey can you two enjoy yourselves here, I'm going to shoot a shot here so leave me alone" I said.

"Fine, kiss me first," Luxe said and smirked at me, I rolled my eyes and walked close to him for a kiss but this Attorney pushed my face away with his hands. "What the fuck, my makeup!!!" I haze when he nearly ruins my makeup with that palm!

"Subukan mo," He said and pull me to the other bar counter leaving Luxe out there, "What fuck, why are you bringing me here, there's my target!" I said and pointed at that hottie.

He forced me to sit on the chair beside him and stare me straight in the eye "Gusto mo uminom diba?" he asked, "Exactly!" I said.

"Dito ka uminom sa tabi ko," He said and ordered us hard drinks. I had no choice but to sit beside him and drink with him.

"You know, what you just ruined my night" I utter while I glance at Luxe who's making out with that chic upstairs. I already feel dizzy because I drank the whole bottle of The Sexton Irish Malt Whiskey by myself while this jerk beside me is already drunk.

"How can you say that?" He asks while he's facing the table already, "I couldn't have sex with that hottie because of you!!!" I haze and kick his feet.

He groaned in pain before he turned my chair to face him and leaned close to my face. His eyes were already squinted up, he's cheeks are already red because he was super drunk.

"Then have sex with me instead," he said. "What?!" I ask with my eyes widened; did I hear it right? "Have sex with me instead!"