Chapter 53

2 weeks passed by"Joaquine, Let's go," I said as I step out of my room while fixing the puff sleeve of my Cotton Muslin shirt, I'm now wearing my beige Printed Cotton Muslin Mini skirt by Alberta Ferretti paired with my White Tod's suede ankle boots. I also put some of my body necklaces on my thighs.

I'm now here in the living room, fixing myself after taking an early shower. Because I need to bring Joaquine to that demon's house, just to follow the agreement. It's been two weeks already and we are still in the process, of fighting over custody.

I promise I'm not gonna let them win. Also, the adoption is already on process, ayon ang pinagtutuunan namin ng pansin ni Levi, because he said in that way, we could win the claims.

"Joaquine," I called him for the second time and yet he was still not going out of his room, I sigh and walk towards his room, open it and check him out.

"Hey, we need to go my sweet," I gently said and walked towards him, sitting on his bed. "I don't want to go," he said. I started frowning and holding his arms. "Why? Are they hurting you?" I instantly ask.

He looked at me and shake his head, "No," he answered, "Then what's wrong?" I ask. He looks away and says, "I don't want to go," he said, and I try to convince him a number of times but he still says I don't want to go.

So, I end up giving up and massaging my forehead, I suddenly feel my headache because it takes forever to convince him. I rose my head when I heard the door open outside. When I looked at the door of Joaquine's room, Levi showed up with a smile on his face and carrying a paper bag of breakfast.

"What's wrong?" He asks and steps inside Joaquine's room, I look at him, and sigh before I answer, "He doesn't want to go," I said, he looked at him before he gestured that I should go out and he'll try to convince him.

I let out a heavy breath before I got the food from him and walk out of the room, he closes it and I let them talk inside while I fix the food here in the kitchen.

Since we came back here to Manila and the case started Levi didn't miss a day of going here and bringing us breakfast. Every day he goes here time he would say that he wants to discuss something up ended up joining me on my errands, playing with Joaquine, and helping us cook for lunch and dinner.

He also became so nice and comfortable with me; he seems so cheerful and calm around me. Not like he was back then.

After putting all the food on the plates and serving it on the table, Joaquine's room opens and the both of them step out, Joaquine is already smiling while he holds Levi's hands, they are so close these past few days.

Joaquine even chose him instead of me when we played chess yesterday. Levi teaches him to play chess and I can't even forget what Joaquine said last night before he went to sleep.

"Kuya Liam, is one of my favorite people in the whole world," he whispered while I rubbed his hair and fixed his blanket. "Really how about me?" I ask.

He giggled and looked at me, "You're the best of the best but I like Kuya Liam," he cheerfully said and smiled at me.

"Fine, at least I'm the best of the best," I said and we both chuckled until he falls asleep.

"He's going," Levi said with a bright smile, as he looked at my brother. Joaquine smiles at him and says "Yes, I'm going and when I go back here Kuya Liam will buy me Lightning Mcqueen" Joaquine said in a very excited tone.