Chapter 58

I woke up in his warm arms, and felt secure and healed. I stare at him while he's still sleeping, I lift up my arms to touch his face and slowly feel a heavy feeling inside my chest.

I fix those strands of hair on his face and touch his lashes down to the tip of his nose, I wanna love this man. I wanna be with him in a place where I don't have to think of surviving this miserable life.

I wanna be free with him, with him and no one else. But I can't, I live miserable for my whole life, and letting him come in will just make his life miserable too.

I touch those gently and sweet lips and urge a smile, "I wanna be with you" I whisper and smile bitterly, "But I can't" That put such a heavy thing on my chest, "I can't because...I don't know, I just can't, I can't bear to see you feeling the pain I've thought" I whisper as tears shudder from my eyes.

"I don't want anyone else to suffer the way I do, so it's better to step away and let all the people I want beside me" I couldn't control myself and wipe my tears, knowing the pain that they would possibly feel when I let them in my life.

While staring at him, I instantly wipe my tears and fix myself when he slowly opens his eyes and wakes up. "Sorry I overslept" He whisper wiping dozing off.

"Yeah, you did," I said and quickly stepped out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom, closed the door, and leaned behind it as tears kept shuddering, I tried hitting my chest to stop this pain again.

I wipe my tears and keep hitting my chest, making it strong again and look at the mirror.

As I stare at my reflection in the mirror, I see the old me, weak with these tears again. And I'm sick of it because that time I was crying so hard hoping that someone would come to me and hugged me but no one come.

I cover my face and cry again remembering all the pain again, I wanna break free and do what I want, follow my heart but my past keeps hurting me the more I want to break free.

I was crying so hard when warm arms slowly wrapped around my waist as Levi's chin leaned on my shoulders and whispered, "I'm here" That made me cry even more. I cried harder than I expected as I felt his touch, making me feel like I'm not alone.

I'm not alone again, I slowly hold my hand, make me face him, and wrap me in his arms, covering me with the assurance that I'm not alone. "Don't make this thing hard for you Val, I'm here please let me in" he whispers and kisses my forehead as I keep crying in his arms.

"Don't lock yourself in pain and anger free yourself, I'll be here Val," He said but I shake my head, "I c-can't" I whisper before I wipe my tears and step away from him, "We can't, I can't" I whisper before I walk past him and wipe my tears.

I can't... I'm scared.

"Let's prepare," I said and walked straight to the walk-in closet to change my clothes, this will be the day, I will bring my brother home.

After taking shower, I wear a white knit midi dress paired with it and I let my hair down and didn't put on any makeup because my eyes were swollen, I just wear my Gucci sunglass and step out of the room where He's waiting already wearing his specs and a new pair of the black suit.

He looked at me but I avoided his gaze and walk towards the door, we both step off the pad and walk towards the parking without even talking and head straight to his office.

My phone rings but I didn't bother to check it because I know it's about the bar management, Levi and I head straight to his office and he brings out some files and lets me read them.