LAST LOA SPEACIAL CHAPTER

"Aberry tangina ang bagal mo talaga!!!" mahinang bulong ni Lana habang tinutulungan si Aberry lumabas ng bintana mula sa bahay nito.

"Bobo ka ba ang tagal kaya patulugin ni Oli!!!" mahinang bulong ni Aberry at hinampas ng mahina ang kamay ni Lana, dahan-dahan itong bumaba ng bintana at sabay na tingkayad naglakad ang dalawa palabas ng gate ng bahay nila Aberry kung saan dumiretso sila sa Van na naghihintay sa labas.

Nangbuksan ang pinto ng Van, mga nakangiting mukha ni Chantel at Valerie ang sumalubong sa dalawa habang si Sienna naman ang nakaupo sa driver's seat.

"Sigurado ba kayong si Sienna ang magdadrive?" nagaalanganing tanong ni Aberry pagsakay sa loob ng Van.

"Oo naman kaya niya na yan" Lana said and put their bags at the back. "Ok let's head to Ali na" Chantel said and Sienna started driving their ways to the Mansion of Alpha Delavine, owned by Cadmus.

"Nyeta inabot pa ako ng isang linggo para mapilit si Ali dito" hingal ni Aberry habang inaalala ang kung ano-anong pang uuto ang ginawa para lang mapapayag sumali at sumama sa kanila ni Ali.

"There she is" Val said as she saw Ali standing outside the gate already, tinapat nila ang Van sa harapan nito at hinila ito papasok, "Aray dahan dahan naman!" Ali haze at her cousin Aberry. "Ay OA" Lana said.

"Ano ba naman kasi itong mga kalokohan niyo, pag tayo na buking hinding-hindi na ako sasama sa inyo kahit kailan" Pagbabanta nito sa mga ito, "Ay OA talaga siya sis" bulong ni Lana kay Aberry at tinignan lang siya ng masama ni Ali.

"Don't worry they won't know naman Ali" Chantel said and smile at her, Ali just sigh and remain silent as we drive their way to our destination.

"Tangi patugtog naman tayo" Lana said and start playing song on the Van, that she'd smiles of Val, Chantel and Aberry's lips, while Sienna just shake her head and Ali cover her ears out of irritation.

"I said, certified freak, Seven days a week, Wet-ass pussy, Make that pull-out game weak, woo ah" Lana started singing and dancing inside the Van, while Val and Aberry, Chantel are viding with the song.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you fucking with some wet-ass pussy, bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy" Val sing next and they are all vibing while Ali keeps silent at the back and Sienna is busy cooking.

"Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me yeah, Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me yeah I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be I'll run down on him 'fore I have a ***** running me pow, pow Talk your shit, bite your lip yeah, Ask for a car while you ride that dick while you ride that d*ck You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thang yeah, He already made his mind up 'fore he came ayy, ah, Now get your boots and your coat ah, ah, ah for this w*t-ass pussy" Lana rap it so proud while Ali try to kick the seat so she will stop singing so loud.

"He bought a phone just for pictures of this wet-ass pussy, Pay my tuition just to kiss me on this wet-ass pussy mwah, mwah, mwah" Chantel keeps vibing. "Now make it rain if you wanna see some wet-ass pussy (yeah, yeah)" Lana shouted and dance.

They are shouting inside the bar, in the middle of the night.

"WAP WAP WAP!!!" Val, Lana start twerking inside the Van, and they are filled with laughter during the ride and Aberry speaks, "LET'S ALL TURN OFF OUR PHONE WOAHHH!!!" They all turn off their phone and they even force Ali to give her phone to them, so they can turn it down and no one will trace where they are.

"We're here!!!!" Chantel said as they stepped out of the van, "Ali ano ka ba tara na!!! Tangina naman oh pati ba naman dito pahirapan pa!!" Aberry haze as they pull Ali out of the Van.

"THIS IS IT PANSIT!!!" Lana shouted and they walked inside the bar, they were invited for Yvonne's bridal party and their husband didn't let them so they sneaked out and attended this party.

They enter the hotel and head to the suite that Yvonne said and as they enter the room is covered with red lights and rowdy songs, "Oh my gosh, you came" Yvonne said as hugged them one by one as she approached them and led them to their seats.

"Oyy gaga alam ni Vito ito?!" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Lana kay Yvonne, Yvonne smile at her and wink, that means hindi alam ni Vito kaya mas lalo silang nasingitian at nagsimulang uminom ng women's drinks.

Val and Lana start dancing and singing, and they are just enjoying their night until Yvonne's cousin stands in the middle holding a mic in her hands and call's everyone's attention. "Hello what a hot night everyone, the real show was just about to happen so seat back and relax" she said before all the light turn off, everyone is seating no light, nothing to see for a moment before the redlights open and group of half naked hotties started dancing in the middle making all the girls shouted out of excitement.

"Ahhhhhh!!! OH MY OH MY!!!!" Lana shouted and covered her with a see through clothes where she can still see the dancer clearly.

"TAKE OFF THE PANTS!!!!" Valerie chanted and which made the other girls shout, "AY AY AY!!!!! JAMBO HATD-- hmm" hindi natapos ni Aberry ang sasabihin ng takpan ni Ali ang kanyang bibig pero hindi natapos doon ang pag ngiti ng mga kababaihan, nagsimulang mahubad ng pantalon ang mga dancer sa harapan.

Leaving their boxes on and grinding on the floor, temptingly staring at the audience. "OH MY OH MY GOSHH!!! WOAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Lana keeps on screaming and hitting Ali's arms, "Ano ba!" Ali shouted but suddenly one of the dancers pulled her chair in front, "AHHHHHH OH MY GOSH!!!" Aberry shouted as she watch her cousin in front and the dancer started dancing in front of her.

Halos maputol ang ugat ni Lana sa leeg ng sumayaw at gumiling ang mag dancer sa harapan ni Ali "GOOOOOOOOO ALI----------" hindi natapos ang sasabihin niya ng bumukas ang buong ilaw ng lugar at malakas na kumalabog ang pinto ng suite kung saan lumitaw ang mga asawa nito.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!" Kento shouted, making Lana hide behind Valerie.

"VALENCIA!" Levi calls her wife with authority, making Val gulp.

"PAIGE, DIDN'T I TELL YOU!!!" Kace haze and glared at her wife, "Sorry" Paige whisper and hold Sienna's hands.

"BEB!!!!" Gun darkly said and Sienna completely understood what that meant. He's mad.

"Aberry, you promise not to go here!" Oliver calmly but firmly makes Aberry hide her face on Val's back also.

"AND YOU!!!" Cadmus said and grab her wife out of the hot seat, "Didn't know you love this kind of kinks, you should not ask me" he darkly said and pull her wife outside the place.

"KASALANAN NYO ITO EH!!!" Ali shouted, making the girls cover their ears and face their own punishments.

LAW OF ATTRACTION ATTRACTS EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO MANIFEST IN LIFE, SO KEEP DREAMING AND SEE YOU AT YOUR SUCCESS.

LAW OF ATTRACTION SERIES SIGNING OFF

FIN