Chapter 54

We all went inside the restaurant and I watched how Levi tried to reach for my hand but this Naim kept pulling him away. I just follow them and sit in front of them while this Brat sits beside me.

"What do you want, Val?" Levi asks me, looking into my eyes. "I want Poached pears," The bitch answered instead of me, I was the one asking but she answered. I smirk and look around but Levi asks me once again. "Val? What do you want?" he asked seriously.

"The usual," I said and grabbed my phone to check if Joaquine called or texted, "When did you come back?" I glance to my side when this Brat asks me. "Last month," I answered and still focused on my phone.

"Why did you come back?" she asked again, making me stop typing and look at her with a smirk on my lips. "Why are you so interested in Darlin, miss me?" I playfully asked, making her roll her eyes even more. "As if" she whispers and kicks my legs under the table.

I smile at her and kick her back, "Ouch!" she whimpers in pain, I smirk because mine will really hurt her legs, I'm weakening boots and this is hard as fuck, while she's just wearing a simple pink doll shoe.

"What happened, Coraline?" Naim ask her, I look at her and waited for her to speak, "Nothing just hit my feet on the table, accident" she said and glared at me, I smirked at her because of that.

"Ok, Liam, where are you going after this?" Naim asks him as she leans close to his face, my eyes widened when they almost kissed because of this girl's dumbness. Levi moves away from her for a bit before he glances at me and gives me those stares.

"I'm going to the firm, we have some things we need to fix for the court trial this Wednesday," Levi said and looked at me like he was asking me to agree even though we aren't really heading to the firm.

"Yes, as he's CLIENT, I always come first," I said and rose my brows at her, she smiles at me so sweetly before she said, "Liam is really professional with his CLIENTS, that's why they always come first, right Liam," Naim said in the most gentle irritating way.

She's clearly emphasizing the word CLIENT for me like it would be a big deal for me.

After a minute the food arrived and we started eating, "Valencia, try this, it's a new menu," Levi said and put some buttered parsley shrimp on my plate. "Than---," I was cut off when "Liam tried this, this is so yummy," Naim said.

Levi looked at her, "I know Naim, I'm the owner of this restaurant of course I know the food served here" he said which made me chuckle a little. Even this brat beside me controls her laugh.

"Coraline," Naim called her, "Sorry," Coraline said and covered her mouth, I looked at her and just chuckled before I continued eating. Levi keeps putting food on my plate and Naim keeps putting it on his plate.

This is so lame. After eating we stayed here for a while to rest and these two brats kept talking about things like this. "Oh my gosh, did you see the new release video mv of Enhypen, o to the m and g they are so hot!!!! Ihhhh," I frowned my brows as I watched them talk like an alien, with those high-pitch-controlled shouts.

I would rather die than to hear their voice every day, "We have to go" napatingin ako kay Levi dahil bigla siyang nagsalita, what? Do we have to go already? Where are we going?

"What? You're leaving already? Can I come?" Naim asked him and held his hand, "No, I'm going to work" Levi said, removing her hands from him and grabbing mine instead, we both stand up.

"Wait," Naim said before she looked at me and smiled, "You..what's your name again?" she said it so nice but I heard it so badly, is she trying me?! "Not yours to know," I said it sweetly as she did.