Chapter 10

"How long will your lawyer come? God is so hot in here," I complain, making my cousin look mad at me even more. "Shut up Valencia!" he hissed and focus on his phone, I just nodded and stayed silent.

After a few minutes, Cadmus stands in front of the police station entrance and a gray Audi A8 stops in front of him a guy wearing a simple white dresser shirt with earth-tone ankle pants and simple white converse shoes.

His hair is not styled, wearing specs, and just holding a phone and car keys. He talked with my cousin before they entered the station and he quickly talked to the police and some head chief here, I don't know.

"Yes, we are open for investigation Sir, thank you very much" I heard him say while almost done talking with the chief here.

The chief smiled and shook hands with him until he called some police and pointed at me. With that one of the police open the railings for me and let me step out of that cage.

"Thank god" I utter as walk towards my cousin, "No, Valencia you're still under investigation, good thing my lawyer talk to the chief and they let you stay with us while you undergo the investigation because they don't just fucking believe that you're not included to drugs when they saw you seating on the lap of that Drug Lord, for god sake Valencia this is a big trouble!!!" Cadmus hissed at me and look so done with me.

I just smile at him and say, "You're such a kind cousin," but he snobs at me making this lawyer but not look like a lawyer chuckle. He's handsome as fuck but looks so soft...

"Hi lawyer, thank you for helping me," I said and smiled at him. "No problem," he answered and smile at me back with that Mr. Perfect kind of smile. Err that's weird I'm not into good guys.

"By the way I'm---," he cut me out and said, "Valencia," he said and smiled. "No! It's Valerie, not Valencia" I said.

"Cadmus said your whole name a while ago, it's Valencia Delavine." "Fucking no!!!" I sigh, that is so ugly for me! "It's Valerie, period!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I'm Atty. Liam Visente Austin, A trouble to meet you Valencia" he said and suddenly his charming smile became a serious one.

"It's Valerie!!!" I irritatedly said, and with that Cadmus hit my arms and say, "Watch your tone lady, he's my lawyer!" Ok, he's still mad so I just look away and roll my eyes. Valencia is fucking ugly name!!!

It's not good for a first impression on me, I look like an old lady because of that name! It should be Valerie sexy, hot, and badass. I glanced at the Lawyer who has an old name, but I got confused when he seriously looked at me.

He gazes at me differently like I did wrong to him, is he faking his' gesture and personality a while ago?! This is strange!

"Let's get going, Candice is waiting for me," Cadmus said after fixing everything with the police and walking out of the station. I followed them until we reached this Lawyer's car, Cadmus sitting on the passenger's seat while the Lawyer's strange guy definitely sat in the driver's seat while I'm still standing here outside looking for my cousin Van.

"Aren't you gonna go inside so we can go? Or will bring you back inside the station it seems like you don't like to leave," Cadmus said. I roll my eyes and say, "I do like it there, wanna try it together?" I ask and get inside the back seat.

"Let's go," Cadmus said and the lawyer strange guys started the engine and drove. "Valencia, Do you know how big trouble are you in right now, this is a serious case Val! It's fucking drug!!!!" I rolled my eyes and said, "I told you I would never use drugs so leave!!!" I haze and look out the window.

This is getting on my nerves! Fuck that old man!! Drug lord!!!!

"What do you mean by LEAVE IT!!! It's not that fucking simple your life is in danger because you got involved with drugs!! Even if you didn't fucking use any Valencia!! THIS IS A FUCKING BIG TROUBLE!!!" He's so mad right now, I know I will just lose my temper if I fight with him so I grab my ear pods and put them on my ears playing some loud music and smirk when I can't finally hear any of Cadmus nagging about.

My eyes gaze at the view mirror in front to check my eyelashes but I end up meeting this lawyer strange guy's serious stare. What's with him!!!

I avoid his stare and just look out the window until I reach my hotel. "This will be a big trouble if nalaman ito nila Mom and Dad, lalo na si Grandpa!!! Now I need to hide and lie to them because of what you've down Valencia!!!" he said while were stepping out of the car.

"Duh, my dear cousin everything that happened tonight was an accident, it wasn't expected ok! Calm down" I said and try to stop him from nagging.

"It's really unexpected if you are true to your words if you didn't go upstairs and flirt with that guy!! Look what happen Valencia, you always give me problems when you're here!!" he looks so done with me that why I smirk and open the elevator for us.

"It's you who make me go back here, if you didn't buy me a ticket back here then your life would be easier but you choose to bring me back here now deal with my troubles my dear cousin," I said and chuckled devilishly.

"I hate you!" he said, "I hate me too," I said and tease him more.

I don't know why they come with me upstairs and as soon as I open the door of my suite. What Cadmus spoke, makes me stunned! "You'll stay at Levi's place for now."

"WHAT!!!!"