Chapter 11

"You'll stay in Levi's place for now," He said that's why I stopped walking and forcedly looked at him. While the guy beside him doesn't show any violent reaction to what he said. What the fuck?!?

"What!!!!" I shouted when I coped up already and hazed at him. His jaw clenched and said, "Because you need to be disciplined and It would be better if you're at his place, It's dangerous for you to roam around here since you got involved with drugs. There is a possibility that you might get attacked by other drug dealers so you have to stay with him since you don't like staying at the mansion" he said.

"How bout I'll stay in your place, instead," I said and raised my brows at him, crossing my arms on my chest. "You can't stay in my house, you'll just pick a fight with Alliana, I don't want to stress her out because of you!" he said like he was so sure about it, duh! I don't even care about her.

"I don't want to, I'll just stay here inside and the hotel security here is fine so you don't have to worry about me, I can handle myself," I said and walked towards the couch and looked at them.

"This isn't just a minor issue and situation Valencia, this is a serious one so follow my rules," Cadmus said trying to threaten me, but he was scared of who? Me? As if I will flinch at him.

"Can we just pay the police to let me out of this case? And what will happen to that investigation shits, it's useless since I'm not really using drugs. They will just waste their small money on me," I said and rolled my eyes. "It's not just that easy to get your ass out of this case Valencia!!! This is fucking serious and that investigation includes trials and drug tests you'll undergo."

I was about to open my mouth ready to complain when this Lawyer strange guy spoke, " Based on the comprehensive dangerous drug act 2002, (Republic act 9165) confirmatory test will be held during the investigation" he said, but I don't even know what that is!

"Confirmatory test, what the hell is that?!" I hazed and started to get pissed about this situation. "Confirmatory Test is an analytical test device, tool, or equipment with a different chemical or physical principle that is more specific which validates and confirms the results of the screening test, in other words, a drug test, confirmatory test to confirm if you'd use drugs" What the fuck he can just say that I was a drug test, ang dami pang sinabi!

"Whatever I won't stay with him, I'm absolutely fine here," I said, resting my head on the couch and closing my eyes to relax.

"I'll cut all your account and credit cards if you won't do what I said, listen to me Valencia, I'm so done with your troubles, now this is the last fucking time I'll do you a favor and cover up your mess. Either you follow my rules and be good till the case is done or you'll be starved till death because I'll make sure you'll never get a chance to hold any of your money here in the Philippines," fuck that's unfair!!!

I open my eyes and glared at him before I sigh and said, "Fucking fine!!!" I hazed and forcedly stood up and walked towards my room, to pack my things up.

"That's why I hate going back here!!! Its socks!!!!" I shouted the last part so they could hear it outside. "Comprehensive, comprehensive test, the fuck I care with the laws, I'm my rules!!" I mumbled while closing my luggage and was about to carry it out of the room when. "You can't play with the laws, your rules are your own, but Law rules the place that you're standing in, so be it" This Lawyer suddenly showed up and carried my luggage for me.

He stepped out of my room like he did nothing, that's trespassing!!

I followed him outside of my room and saw him bringing my things out of the place while Cadmus is busy with his phone, "Are you sure you're going to let me stay with that guy? Do you know him well? What if he'll do something to me?!" I said and stood in front of my cousin.

Cadmus looked at me with his resting face and said, "Like what?" he asked.

"Like rape! Yeah, what if he'd rape me!!!" with what I said Cadmus smirked and that turned into a chuckle and said, "That won't stand a chance Valencia, if there happens to be a raping issue between the two of you, the suspect would be you" he said and walk pass through me, leaving me with parted lips.

What the fuck!

"What the fuck, I will never rape a weird guy!!!" I said filled with antagonization, "Really?" he said sarcastically. Making me stunned by this belief! Does he really think I would possibly rape a man, WTH!

"Do you think I can do that!!?!?!" I kept on talking as we both stepped out of the suite and he said, "Maybe" and smirked at me, oh, now he's winning the annoying act!

I hate it! "I hate you!!! You're not my favorite cousin anymore!!!!" he chuckled while putting his hands in his pocket and, "Oh, really then I assume that your favorite cousin is Chantel" he was teasing me!

"NO!!! ARHHHHH" I shouted in irritation and we stepped inside the elevator, then went down to the parking where that wired lawyer car was parked.

Cadmus phone rings and he immediately answers it "Hello Babe why did you call? Is there something wrong?" He gently asked and while he was busy talking, I slowly stepped backward, not making any sound, so my cousin wouldn't notice that I'd run away. I mean I can still live without my credit card; I can ask guys around here to buy things for me, that's easy.

Now all I need to do is to run away from him and not let him know that I'm sneaking out...

Tip toe, tip toe, tip toe..."Ok just a little more" I whisper when I'm near the exit of the parking lot. Ok, Valerie all you have to do is run as fast as I can.

While facing Cadmus I slowly reach for the door here at the parking and when I already held the doorknob, "Ok here we are" I whisper and ope---

When I was about to open it, someone pulled it from the other side making me lose my balance and about to fall but someone quickly grabbed my waist. "Oh gosh!" I gasp because I thought my hips were gonna hit the floor.

"Where are you going? This isn't the way to my place" he said. This strange lawyer!!!