Chapter 28

"Not for me," I said before I glanced at him before I threw the cigarette in the trash, and turned my back to him. "Sometimes people forgive but do not forget, but me, I don't fucking forget and forgive," I said and walk inside the pad, went straight to the bed, and slept.

I wake up in the same fucking routin---- "Ahh!!!" see fucking life!

I stood up and went out of the room when that Brat didn't stop shouting. "What fuck Koala!!!!" I hazed when I saw her standing on the couch.

"What did you call me, bitch!?!?!" she shouted and glared at me, I smirked "What did you call me either?" I playfully said and looked around; the jerk isn't around I bet he already goes to work since he's a busy guy.

"Ahh!" I close my eyes and darkly gaze at this loud ugly machine. "What the fuck, why are you shouting!?!!" This is ruining my morning beauty. "Duh, you're shouting also!!!!" she said with sarcasm, so I rolled my eyes at her and was about to go inside when she called me. "Hey!"

"What?!" I haze and glance at her again, "Get this mantis out of the pad now!!!!" She said and was shaking when she pointed somewhere. what? Mantis?! I slowly looked at where she was pointing and my eyes quickly widened when I saw a big mantis on the indoor plants beside the TV.

"No way!!!!" I utter, brat and I look at each other then suddenly the mantis jumps on the couch. "Ahh!!!" brat and I both shouted and she ran to me, as I opened the door of the room and we both went inside.

"What the fuck!! How did that get in!!!" I shouted as I locked us here inside Jerk's room.

"Why are you asking me, I don't know it either!!!!" she shouted at me, that's why I raised my brows at her and asked, "Why are you here, why didn't you run to my room, since you're claiming it!!!" I said emphasizing the word 'MY ROOM'. she turned her back on me while rolling her eyes and saying, "This is my brother's room, my brother's pad, I can do whatever I want here" he confidently said and sat on the bed.

"But we can't be in the same room, I might kill you so get out, hide in the other room," I cross my arms and look at the door, she hazes, stood up, and say, "Fine, I don't like to stay here with a bitch" she said and walk towards the door.

As soon as she opened the door she shouted and closed it again, "OHHHH MY GOSH!!!!" she said and ran onto the bed. "What?!" I ask.

"The fucking mantis is in front of the door bitch!!!" she shouted, I haze and roll my eyes, "So we're fucking stuck here!" I utter and sit on the leather earth-tone swivel chair over here, cross my legs and stare at her.

Until I realize something, that's, "You're wearing my earings!!" I shouted when I recognized those Marie Antoinette diamond earrings that I bought for myself.

"OH, I don't know I just saw this under the bed so this is mine now," she said so casually, I exhale with disbelief and walked toward the side of the bed, cross my arms and say, "Give it back now" I seriously said.

"I'm the one who found it so it's mine now," she said and avoided my deadly stare, "Give it back now" I repeated, giving it back to me now Brat Koala before I grab those eyes of you out of your ugly face.

"That earring is worth 1 million pesos Darlin, so if I were you will give it back before I'll get it myself" I try to make my tone calm while trying to control my emotion and my hunger to kill the kid.

"I don't want," She said and threw the pillow she was holding to my face and ran, "You're dead!!!!" I darkly said and run after her, grabbing her hair and pulling her to me, when I was going to get my earring she stamp on my feet, "Agh fuck!!" and escaped, when she was about to go inside the bathroom I ran fast and pulled her hair and we both fell on the floor.

"Ahh my hair!!!!" she shouted and went above me, pulled my hair also, and tried to slap me, but I didn't let her. "You fucking Brat! Better mess with my hair but not my fucking face!!" I shouted and changed position now I'm above and we both tried our best to hurt each other's scalps.

"That earings are expensive, mas mahal pa yan sa buhay mo!!!" I shouted, "I don't care, it's mine now!!!!" She said and kept on trying to scratch my face, but not a chance Darlin.

"Give it back!!!" we already hit the bed but I don't care I wanna get my earrings and kill this kid!!!

"Ahh! I'll give it back if you leave this place, leave my brother alone!!!" She pulls make hair harder and that hurts a lot but I won't let her escape from the pain I got so I pull her harder.

"Oh! Ugly Darling, I also wanna fucking leave this place!!!" I shouted and let out all my burden in this place. "Ahh!!!" we both shouted as we rolled all out, "Ahh-----," we both got stunned when it opened, and "I forgot my pa--------pers," The jerk showed up and looked at us, as his lips parted, seeing us in this situation.

His eyes roam around the room, and that's when I realize that his room is a mess right now. "What is this?" he slowly asks and disbelief is shown all over his face. "Kuya, she hurt me!!!" This brat quickly moved away and pointed at me, accusing me and acting like an innocent.

I chuckled and stood up, fixed my clothes, and looked at this jerk, pointed at his sister's ear, and said, "She stole my earrings," I said it casually.

He sighs and suddenly his face turns serious, "Give the earrings back Coraline and after that dress up, I'll bring you to your friend's house for the overnight her mom tested me last night" he said and this brat had no choice but to follow and give me back my earrings.

"Here, I don't like it naman it's ugly like you," she bratty said and rolled her eyes at me. "Sabihin mo this doesn't fit your big ears!" I fight back, "Knock it off," The jerk said, the brat went inside my room and this jerk stared at me.

"Clean this mess, I'll be back at 4 pm," he seriously said, "That's not fair!! I'm not the only one in charge of this mess that brat to----." 

"Lilinisin mo o lilinisin mo," he asks and gives me those different stares, he said it so calmly but it's dark. "Fuck!!!" I hissed and start cleaning; they both left together but before they leave, he cooks lunch for me. The mantis has already disappeared so I chill all day long.

The whole day ended well, and the movie was great. Then at exactly 4 pm, the door opened and the demon jerk came. The first thing I saw when I looked at him was a bottle of wine.

"What's with the drinks?" I ask and bite my lower lip; I have been wanting to drink since I got stuck here. "Let's drink." YES!!!