Chapter 35

"Luxe?" I utter and seat properly, why is he calling me using a local number? Does this means---

"Where are you baby, I'm here in the Philippines" He said with that husky voice he always has, suddenly my mood turns light and slowly smiles as I realize he's here. "When did you come here?" I ask, "Where are you right now?" I ask for the second time.

"I just came last night and probably I'm hooking up right now," he playfully said and I heard a moan of a girl from the other line, making me roll my eyes and, "Seriouly, you're calling me on the phone while fucking someone? Where is your respect? Luxious Hellix Chatian" I heard him charmingly chuckled, and start correcting me.

"I'm not fucking anyone, unless it's you Baby... I'm just playing over here," Lier, I smirk and say, "So when will we going to see each other, I'm busy right now, got some mess to clean," I said and heard the engine started, so I glance at this Jerk beside me and he's just seriously focusing on the car, so I continue talking.

"Whenever you're free baby," he said and with that I started hearing things I don't wanna hear, so I turned off the phone and put it in my bag.

I glance at this jerk driving besides me who keeps gazing at me with those serious eyes. "What's your problem?" I said with a grumpy face and rose my brows on him.

"Wala, Let's go take your second test, kaya diretso na tayo ng hospital. Then I'll drop you by in the Pad then head straight to the firm," he said and focus on driving, I nodded and checked my phone again, I checked Luxe insta. To check if he's really here and after seeing his story I guess he's not lying.

He just posted a photo saying touchdown Philippines. Luxe is also a famous model like me in France but he is promoting the perfume brand that tries to compete with Delavine, but they failed since I was the one representing the Company, so I always win.

He's my partner in crime, my fuck body and the person I'm with in every trouble I did in France, he was the person beside me in all of that. So I must say that this man knows my games.

And I also know this, so we know how to play each other's games, win to win situations.

"We're here," I frowned my brows when this guy beside me spoke so differently, what's his problem now?

I just nodded at him and opened the door beside me and as I stepped out of the car my lips parted when I saw him already walking towards the hospital entrance. "What a gentleman," I whisper, putting my sunglasses on while walking inside the hospital, everyone is looking at me from head to toe so I walk confidently and flip my hair as I see those hot doctors staring at me.

I smirk at them before I remove---- I wasn't able to remove my sunglasses when this jerk pulled me on my forehead and bring me inside the room. Where I get my another test for drugs.

"Ouch, why are you being so grumpy!" I ask and face him, "Pinasa mo sa akin eh," he seriously said and turned his back on me.

"What the fuck" I whsiper and follow him, and take another test. Just like the process from the first one they get samples from my hair and my saliva.

Then after the test, just like what he said, drop me by on his pad and cook a quick lunch for me before he leaves without words.

He just stared at me before he left and that's it, so I just ate lunch and watched a movie, before I decided to call my favorite cousin. This night seems to be a great day to meet a friend and have a little party.

After a few rings, he answered it and said, "What is it now, Valencia?" he asked, I chuckled because he looked so mad at me hahaha.

"Why are you so mad?" I tease him and heard him sigh from the other line, "Stop Valencia, I don't have time to play with you right now" he seriously said, I stop and say, "Ok, I just called you to say that I'm going to meet a friend from France tonight, so I'm giving you a choice, either you let me go tonight or I'll call you every second." I said.

"No!" he said and turn of the call, I bit my lower lip before I count 1-5 then call him again, he answered it and, "Stop Valencia you're not goi----," I stop him and say, "If you don't let me go tonight,I'll just call your beloved girlfriend" I said and I know he will give in to this.

"Don't you dare call Candice, Valencia," his voice suddenly became so dark, "Choose my beloved cousin, let me go or mess your night?"

"Fine just for tonight, let me rest!!!!" he hissed and turned off the call. I lick my lower lip as I get what I want, and tonight is going to be my night. I took a quick shower and changed my outfit to a black skims smoothing bralette paired with Kwaidan edition tiger-print vinyl pants then I also wore my ruby body necklace that wraps around my chest, down to my waist.

And for my shoes I just wear a black matte leather ankle boots. I also curl my hair up to make a high ponytail out of it, since my hair is gray it will get a lot of attention if I just put it down so I just tie it up. I put brown matte lipstick and smokey eyes shower for the bar vibe, when I finish all of it I step out of the room.

"Where are you going?" oh, the grumpy jerk is here already, I smirk at him like a winner, stand in front of him, wipe his lips and grin, "I'm meeting a friend darlin."

"Sinong nagsabing pwedi kang lumaba----," I cut him and said, "Cadmus let me, ask him" I confidently said and crossed my arms in front of him. He texted my beloved cousin and after a few seconds Cadmus replied and I saw him gulp, I rose my brows at him, "Told you, Ciao miho," I said and walked past him but what he said stopped me.

"I'm going with you," what!!!

"Aren't you gonna rest tonight?!" I ask with disbelief, "No, parang gusto ko din lumabas ngayong gabi, kaya tara ano pang hinihintay mo? Pasko?" he said and nauna pa siyang lumabas ng pad niya kesa sa akin.

"No way!!!" I said and chased him, "Yes way," He said and I had no choice but to bring him since he never let me speak.

As we enter my bar, my eyes instantly roam around the place and look for that hot guy whose height is 5'11, must be wearing a blood red dresser shirt with tattoos on his arms and do smoke a lot. After roaming around I spotted him drinking wine while checking out some girls.

I smiled and was about to walk to him when this guy beside me held my wrist, "Where are you going?" he asked with frowned brows. "To my friend darlin, here," I held his hand properly and brought him to Luxe.

"Hey, Daddy," I playfully said when I stood in front of him, "Mon amour (My love)" he said, stood up and hugged me, I smiled at him then felt his lips on my neck.

I chuckled and arched my head up to give him better acce---- "Hey!" Attorney pulled me away from him and seriously looked at him.

"Friends huh?" he asks and gazes at me seriously.

"Yes, friend that fuck together," Luxe answered and darkly look at Levi.