Chapter 7

"Let's go, grandpa is waiting inside," Cadmus said as I kept on staring at his sister. Chantel just remained to stare at the window before she shook her head, so I rolled my eyes and walked towards our Grandpa's office.

As I open the door, he looks at me and smiles. "My Valencia," He sweetly said, I gave him a peck on his cheeks and said, "It's Valerie Grandpa, Valencia is for Grandma," I said that's why he laughed even more.

"You look like your grandma so what's the difference?" he said and chuckled, I just nodded at him and smiled, and we just talked about things and stuff before Cadmus interrupted and said, "Valencia will be our company face for now Grandpa since Chantel's moving to Japan," I glanced at him and just licked my lower lip.

So, she's leaving, hahaha shame on her. "It's ok I understand, and I know Valencia can do her job---" I cut what grandpa was going to say, "I can do better than her Grandpa," I said and stood up, walking toward him kiss him on his cheeks before I walk toward the door and leave with Cadmus.

As I stepped out of the room, I saw Chantel resting her head on the couch. She's resting and chilling while I have to replace her and work even more.

"Valerie kumusta?" she asked when she saw me walking towards the door, I looked at her with a bitch face and said, "Don't talk to me," I said and rolled my eyes at her.

"Please don't be rude, I'm just greeting you," She said and acted like she was about to cry, but sorry darling that won't work for me. "Shut up," I turn my back on her and walk out of the mansion.

"Val, you shouldn't shout at her, she's pregnant!!!" Cadmus nagged at me as we step into his van, "The fuck I care" I hissed and put my ear pods on and play a piece of high-volume music, when I glance at my cousin he was still talking while looking at the road but my ears are close for his nags.

I smirk and close my eyes, start dancing a bit to the music. When I saw that we were already here in front of the hotel, I remove my ear pods and, "So you better be careful during the runway tomorrow ok, Valencia" that's when I heard what he was talking about but I really don't have an idea of what's he's discussing because I didn't hear a thing because of the music.

He glanced at me and asked, "Understand?" I smiled at him and nodded, "Noted." I lied because the reality is I didn't hear any of what he said, I chuckled and looked at the window instead.

"Ok, I'll be fine here," I said and stepped out of the van, fixed the brim of my dress, and got my luggage out of the van before a hot bellboy instantly walked towards my place and helped me with all my things.

"Rest and don't be late tomorrow!! I'm warning you Valencia don't you act like a VIP an----," I cut him, "Blah, blah, blahhh bye," I said and closed the door for him.

"Ciao," I said and go inside the hotel, "Thank you darling" I whisper and kiss this hot bellboy, he has a well-built body, but I'm not in the mood for sex so I just push him out of my room, and rest.

Jet Lag! I rest for an hour and wake up to do some yoga here in my room, then order dinner before I just relax and watch movies in my room.

I just want to relax so I will probably look so gorgeous tomorrow, gonna make sure that I'm better than Chantel and anyone else.

I sleep early and wake up early at the same time to have a 1-hour workout, so my abs would look so fine for the runway. After working out, I just eat a light breakfast meal and scroll on my phone while waiting for the time, but I fell asleep and woke up with a ringing phone.

I answered it without looking at the caller and, "Where the fuck are you?!" I open my eyes and look at the clock, it's already 3 pm! The call time is 2 pm!!!

I'm so dead... "Ahmm hehe On my way,'' I said and immediately turned off the call so he won't have a chance to shout at me again.

I arrived and received, "Valencia!!!" Cadmus calls my name as I enter the dressing room. I just smile at him and quickly walk towards the restroom and wait for him to step out of the dressing room when he's finally out, That's the time I step out and sit on my chair.

"I'll be calling the make-up artist and the stylist Miss. Val, wait for me" this stuff said and leave, I look at myself in the mirror and undress my top so it will be easy for me to dress up later without ruining my makeup.

But as I was undressing the door opened and a male co-model entered and smiled at me, "I heard that the great Valerie Delavien was in this room so I decided to visit her, is she here?" He playfully asked and walked towards my place locking me using his arms on both sides of my chair.

Teasingly lean close to me and smirk, "Wanna have a quick play?" he asks, I smile sweetly and grab his nape for a torrid kiss, "Bring it on" I whisper and he instantly carries me, puts me on the table in front of the mirror and starts licking my lower lip down to my jaw, and on my neck.

He started sucking and licking my neck when the door suddenly opened and, "What the fuck, Valencia!!!" Cadmus shouted that's why this guy over here quickly moved away and when he faced my cousin, he received a one-hard punch, I controlled myself for laughing and avoided my cousin's glare.

"I fucking knew you were going to do something!!!!" He hissed, I looked at him and said, "He was the one who visited me, so it's not my fault, I'm just so nice that I give him what he wants," I said and smirked.

"Get your fucking makeup done before I cut all your credits!" he was so pissed off that and left the dressing room and grabbed the guy.

The makeup artist and the stylist started doing their job and while in the process of making up I saw how the makeup artist looked so uncomfortable and kept on avoiding her stare at my neck. I looked in the mirror and saw a hickey.

"Oh, that's a hickey," I said and that's when she blushed and avoided looking at me, I laughed and said, "Just covered it with some concealer darling, and don't worry that's nature," I playfully said, and looked at her. "Either you got played or you'll play it dirty."