Chapter 45

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. Local time is 19:35 am and the temperature is 18°CF." I removed my sunglasses as they started announcing our landing.

"For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight. If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you. On behalf of Philippine Asia Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day/evening/night/stay!" I glance at Luxe who's busy flirting with the flight attendant.

So, I just rolled my eyes and just checked my phone, I'm finally home.

The landing went smoothly, and I didn't bother waiting for Luxe as I saw him waiting in the lobby. I know he already has his target so I don't bother wasting time waiting for him.

As I stepped out of the airport, I called my driver, "Viens me chercher ici à l'aéroport (Fetch me here at the airport)" I said and turned off the call.

After five minutes, Mael, my driver, arrived and quickly got my luggage from me and put it in the trunk. "Bon retour madame (Welcome back Ma'am)" he said and I just nodded at him, waited for him to open the door for me, and sit on the back seat.

"Allons-nous à la maison ou vous avez quelque part où aller? (Are we heading home, or you have somewhere to go?)" he asked.

I lit up my cigarette and answered, "À la maison (To the house)" I said, because I wanna take a rest and see my brother. "Comment allez-vous rester aux Philippines madame (How was your stay in the Philippines, Ma'am?)" he asked.

I gaze at him and say, "Ennuyeuse(Boring)" I utter and look at the window, I miss seeing this street. "Voulez-vous y amener Joaquine madame? (Would you bring Joaquine there ma'am?)" he asked, making me gulf and seriously answer, "Jamais (Never)" I said.

He nodded and realized that I don't wanna talk anymore, that's why he remained silent and focused on driving. After a minute we arrived in front of the house and as I stepped out of the car, I heard a loud breaking of glass inside.

That's why I instantly ran inside the house and looked for my brother. "Allons y!Allons y!Allons y!!!!!! (Let go! Let go! Let go!!!!)" I saw him stop by the maids while he was holding a big vintage vase I bought from China.

The maids were trying their best to stop him from throwing the vase away, While I saw the first broken vase on the floor. Joaquine started hitting one of the maids on the head using his palm.

"S'il vous plaît ne le jetez pas monsieur Joaquine (Please, don't throw it sir Joaquine)" the maid begged him. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!ALLONS Y!!!!(Let go!!!)" Joaquine shouted, I took a deep breath before I walked toward them to remove my glasses and heels.

"Joaquin arrête ça (Joaquine stop that)" I utter making them look at me and stop, the maid grabs the chance to get Joaquine attention and get the vase away from him.

"ATE!!!!" he shouted so loud and ran to me, he hugged me and because he was a bit heavy we fell on the floor, "Joaquin veut ça ! AHH (Joaquine wants that!!!)" he shouted so loud that it hurt my ears already.

"Non-Joaquin ne t'ai-je pas dit que ce n'est pas un jouet (No Joaquine, didn't I told you that it's not a toy)" I said and he shouted, "AHH!!!!NO!!! NO!!!!"

"Joaquine sto-----," I wasn't able to finish what I said, and the maid gasped when Joaquine slapped me on the face a bit hard. I sigh before I try to carry him to stand and try to calm him down.

"Joaquine écoute moi, calme toi (Joaquine listen to me, calm down)" I said and try to wipe his tears, his started to get aggressive and start hitting me. "NO NO NO NO!!!!!AHH!!!!" I received a number of slaps and hits on my arms while trying to hug him and wipe his tears.

"Joaquine listen to ate, please calm down" I whisper while he's trying to push me away, "Breath in, breath out Joaquine come on, breath in breath out," I said and rubbed his back, he started listening to me before he stops struggling and inhale and exhale.

I remain hugging him until he finally calms down, "Je veux dormir? (Wanna sleep?)" I ask when he stops and looks at me. He smiled and nodded. I wiped his tears and smiled at him, "Ok ma Joaquine va dormir (Ok, my Joaquine will sleep)" I said and looked at the maids telling them to clean the broken vase and guided my brother to his room.

As I put Joaquine in his room, he instantly fell asleep, maybe because he lost a lot of energy on his tantrums. I cover him with his car's blanket before I walk outside and face the maids. "Que se passe-t-il (What happened?)" I ask.

They all look so scared right now, "Sir Joaquine a accidentellement vu où sont les chocolats madame (Sir, Joaquine accidently saw where the chocolates are, ma'am)" one of them said.

"Alors il a mangé des chocolats ? combien de? (So, he ate chocolates? How many?)" I ask. "Pack de trois madame (Three packs ma'am)" they answered, I nodded before I spoke.

"Jeter tous les chocolats (Throw all the chocolates)" I said before I turned my back to them but they stopped me and said, "Madame, vous saignez Ma'am you're bleeding)" One of them said and pointed at my arms where there is a lot of fresh scratches from Joaquine.

And the big one was bleeding, "Je vais bien (I'm fine)" I said, and went back to my brother's room.

I sit at the side of his bed while I fix his hair, "Why did you eat chocolate Joaquine, you know that it's bad for you" I whisper and kiss his forehead.

Candies and sweets are bad for him because chocolates have a high content of sugar that can cause Joaquine to be hyperactive and that's not good for children with ADHD.

My brother has ADHD.