Chapter 46

(Back when Valerie is only nine years old)

"Quenn baby, come out come out come wherever you are," I can't help to giggle, as I hide myself here inside the cabinet in my room.

I could already hear my father's footsteps inside the room, so I covered my mouth so hard but I kept on giggling.

"THERE YOU ARE!!!" The cabinet door opened and my Dad instantly carried me and started tickling me as he catches, me. I started laughing so hard and saw my Mom entering the room and joining Dad in playing with me.

We all fell into the bed and faced the ceiling, as we started laughing. "What does the queen want for dinner?" Dad asked.

I stood up on the bed and started jumping, "I want chicken!!!!" I cheered and smiled at my parents. My Mom is smiling so beautifully as she holds my father's hands while watching me jump on the bed.

"OK, THE QUEEN WILL HAVE HER CHICKEN TONIGHT," Dad said and pulled me for a hug as they both filled my face with kisses.

I was blessed with loving parents, and I can't wish for more. This is all I need in my life. As a nine years old kid, I feel so happy and contented with this. I could not ask for more but to be at their side always. My Mommy and my Dad are my happiness.

"Do you like it?" Dad asked as we are now enjoying our dinner, I wasn't able to speak because my mouth was so full, I just nodded at my Dad and he wiped the gravy out of my face.

Mom just smiles at me before he smiles at my dad, and caresses my Dad's face. They really loved each other, that's why I don't feel less because of them. I'm blessed so much.

My Mom is the kind person I know, she's a selfless woman, a caring mother, and wife, and most of all she's so honest. My Dad is a hardworking person, she would work so hard just to give me what I want and he is a great father, the best Dad in the whole wide world.

"Daddy I wanna go to Disneyland po," I said after eating, they both looked at each other before Dad said, "Hmmm, should we bring the Queen to Disneyland Mommy?" he asked mom.

I excitingly look at my Mom, and try to please her just by looking at her, she smiles at me and talk to Daddy, "The Queen is still a honor student Daddy, so I think it's fine if we treat her to Disneyland" I automatically smile when Mommy said that, and because of excitement I stand up and start jumping in front of them.

"YEHEY!! DISNEYLAND!!!!! WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!" I shouted while I continued jumping and dancing out of excitement.

I saw my mom and Dad smile at each other before they kissed, so I instantly covered my eyes and giggled. "Come here you little queen," Dad says before he grabs my arms and pulls me for a hug.

"I love you Mommy; I love you Daddy you're the best parent in the world!!!" I said and they both kissed me.

"We love you to our Queen," They both say.

Everything is a fantasy, a living dream of a child. A life that you could wish for, but that slowly changed when Dad started to work in a different position in the company, and he was obligated to go to a different country every month for his work.

But he always tries to cope and go home, in every spare time he has. My Mom and I stayed here in the house together and we got closer and closer as the day passed by.

"Mom look what I made," I said and ran to the living room to show what was designed but Mom seems to have someone on the phone, so I stay at the side and listen to her.