Chapter 19

We ate at his restaurant and I was obligated to wait for him because this fucking busy lawyer he said, just plan to help his staff here in the resto. So, I end up waiting here for almost an hour.

Now we have already got home, so I remove the seat belt and step out of his Audi and quickly walk towards the elevator. I didn't wait for him to go up, I walked fast to his pad and waited for him there while I kept scrolling through bar updates on my phone.

Kento let go of the bar, so I was the one in charge of it for now. As for my staff and bar manager, they said that there are a lot of people in the bar tonight and everybody's going wild, so I need to go and relax for a little bit.

"What's with you? Para kang uod na hindi mapakali dyan" my smile fades away when this lawyer came and open his pad, Uod!! Worm! "None of your fucking business," I said and walked inside, went straight to my room, and took a quick shower.

After taking a quick shower, I excitingly dress up wearing a rick Owens strapless corset top paired with drome leather skinny trousers and miista noor tan snake boots. Also, put hard makeup on and grab my sassy matelasse handbag.

Then after that, I open the door of my room, and confidently walk towards the door when Levi speaks. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked and he was busy with a lot of papers on the mini table here in the living room.

"Gonna go party, because I need to relax," I said and held the door knob and twisted it out but the door didn't open. I glanced at him and saw him smirking. "Hey what's the meaning of this!!!" I said and walked in front of him, snatching the paper he was reading.

He looked at me with a tricky grin and removed his specs, "What?" he asks, now he was acting like his alter evil ego again. "Why is the door locked?!?!" I ask with frowned brows.

"I don't know, ask the door why he'd lock himself up, '' he said, crossing his arms on his chest as he leaned on the couch as stared at me. "You lock it," I said.

"You're accusing me? While I'm just reading over here?" He innocently said and grinned even more. "You're the only one who can do that!!!!" because if this jerk's face answers my poise and freshness are fading.

Screw him!!!!

"Oh no, that's a false accusation darlin," he said and copied how I said the word darling, and he exaggeratedly copied it, that's why I glared at him even more. "When one person makes false accusations against or statements about another, those statements damage the reputation, character or integrity of that person, the target of the statements may recover damages from the person who uttered the false statements." here we go again.

"Don't fool me with your genius explanation Attorney, I just want the key to that door, so I can go out now," I said, "But I didn't lock the door," he still teased me with that!

"I know you lock it!!!" I said and throw him this crumpled paper near me, he catch it and, "There are two types of defamation, Libel is defamation that is written, such as in a newspaper, magazine, or on the internet, and Slander is defamation that is orally published, such as in a speech, over the airwaves, or in casual conversation." He said, what is he saying?

"What are you saying, are you craz----," "I'm reading," he said and pointed at the paper I'm holding right now. I bit my lower lip because of frustration and drove the paper I have in my hand, "how dare you to do this to me!!! You're locking me here!" I shouted at him.

"Because that's the rule, you're not going anywhere while we're still under the investigation," he said and reached for the papers that fell on the floor, put back his specs on, and read.

"I already dressed up!!!" This is so frustrating, my makeup took half an hour for this!!!

"Then change it again, that's not a problem," he said casually like, I just didn't put effort into what I look right now, well fuck him he doesn't know how much effort I did just to look perfect for those hot guys waiting at the bar!!!

"You don't know how much effort I put into this makeup!!!" I said, "You're right I don't know" he answered so quickly and smiled.

"You're gonna pay for this!!!" I said and kicked the table making some papers fall on the floor and I went back to my room. Enjoy your life being my lawyer but after this, I promise I'm gonna make your life miserable.

I sit on the edge of the bed while I put my handbag on the side and text my staff that I can't go tonight and just guide them about the sales of wines and the transactions on their exportation from France.

I lay on the bed after that and covered my eyes with my arms, I'm so so frustrated by him!!! He's making me follow everything he wants because he's my lawyer!! And I can't do anything to him at this moment because he's the only Cadmus asking for my case.

If only my dear cousin wouldn't know that I killed this guy, I would really do it but I'm sure the moment I stab his friend we will immediately know.

"I hate this life here in Manila!!!" I utter and imagine some great wine served on the bar tonight, Chardonnay, Riesling, Sauvignon blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah red wine, Zinfandel, Malbec, Resonance, Caprili, Pierre Amadieu, and many more.

Then suddenly I remember I saw a bottle of wine in the kitchen, I quickly stood up and walked towards the door, slowly opened it up, and silently walked towards the kitchen and smiled so heavenly when I saw the bottle of Chardonnay white wine.

I carry it to my room and slowly close the door, then "If you won't let me go to the party, then I'll bring my own party here!!!" I put the light off and turn on the back lights on the bed headboard, turn its color to violet and play loud music on my phone.

Open the wine and start drinking it barely, "WOAHHHH!!" I shouted and danced above the bed, then after a minute I heard him knock on my door, "Hey where's the wine in my kitchen? And why are you playing music so loud?" he asked.

"I don't know!!!! You bet???!!!" I teasingly said and turned the volume louder, jumped on the bed, and danced. I know he's still speaking out there but I don't give a shit about him.

I'm having a party over here!!! No one dares to mess it up! I'll kill it!

"Woah!!!" I shouted, drink the wine in its bottle, and danced sexily, I was enjoying myself when---

Everything turns so dark, the lights suddenly disappear and the air con stops, the music and wifi stop! What!!!

He turned off the electricity in my room!!! This jerk!!!

"Ahh fuck you, jerk!!!" I shouted really loud because of my 100% level of frustration and anger toward this man! "Count me out, fuck yourself!!!" he said.