Chapter 43

"I would never date someone like her," I close my eyes as I slowly close the door of my room. Lean on the back of the door before I take a deep breath and hit my chest three times.

"Wake up, buildup" I whisper before I walk to the bed and lay down. I just felt my heart waiting for it to stop beating so fast but it didn't stop. It didn't stop to the point that it's hurting already.

Again, I hit my chest again and tried to make it strong as a rock again. I open my eyes and look at the ceiling. While staring I was bringing back all the things, I remember why I was Valerie Delavine until I slowly urged a smile and I started laughing.

"Hahaha stupid," I utter and laugh at myself, he's too good to be true! Fuck him.

He brings back the Valerie that I know, I stand up, walk to the bathroom and ready the bathtub, I look at the mirror and wipe that one tear of traitor tears and raise my brows again.

"Wake up Darlin, time to raise "I whisper and smirk at my reflection. "Oh, look at those dark spots, I need to claim my beauty again" I whisper and step inside the tub and lay my body, covered by these bobbles.

And put cucumber on my eyes, my dear Valerie needs a great come back tomorrow, wait for you to see how Valerie Quenn Delavine plays seriously.

As I wanted to have a relaxing bath, I fell asleep and woke up at 10:12 pm. My body is so smooth because it was soaked by the milk, I put in the water plus the serum I put in.

I leave the tub and wear my velvet violet robe and go sit on my bed, I dry my hair before I sleep and brace myself for tomorrow.

Valerie is back!

I wake up with a smirk on my lips and instantly take shower, and dress. I wear a leopard print Hihi Tanga Reversible two-piece and top it with a Rick Owen strapless bustier coffee top, then a logo-patch a-line skirt. Leopard leather print boot.

I let my hair down and put fierce makeup on, where when you see it you'll be intimidated so much you'll get blind.

I buzz out of the room, walking so confidently, and saw this Jerk standing while fixing his necktie, I smirk and walk near him, get his necktie and say, "Oh sweetie, let me help you darlin," I said making him stunned and look at me from head to toe.

"What's wrong darlin, does it look so bad that you don't wanna date a person like me?" I playfully said, making him give me that confused face.

Just like what I expected, a person with a dirty personality is a person who is good at acting as the victim. I make a blank face at him before I touch his lips. "I wonder how many lies this precious lip says?" I whisper before I teasingly kiss his lips and leave his pad first, I see him follow until we reach the parking lot.

He looks so confused right now, but the fuck I care? I will do anything Valerie Dalevine would do. When we reached the front of his firm, he commanded me to stay here and waited for him but I'm not born to follow rules darlin, Valerie is the rules itself.

I make my rules...

"Hey Daddy," I said when a hot businessman stepped out of the firm, "Hi," he said and was close to me, he stood in front of me and smirked perverted at me as she stared at my chest.

I instantly grab his bulge and smirk at him, he groans as I touch his thing and holds my shoulder, caressing it while feeling my touches. "Like it?" I ask.

His face shouted too much pleasure that's why I smirk and stop. "Oopss too small," I said and push him away. "What!!!" he grunted and tried to grab my arms when this jerk showed up and stopped him.

"Don't you dare" he said and showed his ID to the guy and he had known choice but to leave. After that, I push his hand away from my arms and go inside his car again.

"Diba sinabi ko dito ka lang sa loob" he said as he enters too and started the engine. "I don't care," I said and ignored him. He keeps on nagging but my ears are closed to his words so I muted it.

And when he stops in the middle of the ride, I suddenly feel the heat from here, the sun is too strong. "It's so hot in here" I utter and slowly pull my skirt off. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING VALENCIA!!!" he shouted when he saw me taking off my skirt here inside the car while we were in the road.

"What. it's hot" I said and slowly pulled my top up and removed it and threw it at the back seat together with the skirt. "VALENCIA STOP WHAT THE !!! PEOPLE MIGHT SEE YOU!!!" He's panicking.

"Hmmmm," I groan sweetly and take off my bra also. "VALENCIA!!! ANO BA!!!" he shouted.

I just smirk at him and next, I remove my underwear and throw it to his face. "VALENCIA!!!!" he shouted in anger and drove fast until we reached the condominium building parking lot. "MAGBIHIS KANA!!! PARANG AWA MO NA" he said and throw me back my clothes back, I smirk and dress up but I put my underwear in his pocket.

His jaw clenched before he pulled me and headed straight to hsi pad, as he opened the door he pushed me inside and shouted. "TINTED ANG SASAKYAN KO PERO VALENCIA ANO BA ITO!!!" He looked so frustrated because of what I did, he even wiped his face using both of his palms.

"What/ it's hot," I said and looked at my nails. "THAT'S NOT THE POINT VALENCIA!! PAANO KUNG MAY MAKAKITA SAYO!! ANO BA HINDI GAWAIN NG MATINONG BABA---" I cut him and grin in front of him.

"WHY?! You don't like girls like me!!! Because I'm trouble, pain in the ass, and DIRTY HUH!!!" I asked, making him stop." What?" he asked.

"YOU DON'T LIKE GIRLS LIKE ME RIGHT, BECAUSE YOU LOOK DOWN ON ME!! Because I'M A WHORE RIGHT, I FUCK WITH A LOT OF GUYS ALREADY, THAT'S WHY i WOULD NEVER DATE SOMEONE LIKE ME!!! SOMEONE LIKE ME!!! YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT PUT THAT IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU CAN'T DATE SOMEONE LIKE ME BECAUSE I'M TOO GOOD FOR A JERK LIKE YOU! FUCK YO----," I was cut off when his phone rang at first he hesitate to answer it.

He louds speak it and then, "The case is closed, napatunayan na walang kinalaman ni Miss. Delavine sa kaso ng drug lord na iyon.

"Miss. Delavien can go back to her life." His assistant said, I smirk and fix my hair and smile at him bitterly.

"I'll pack my things now."