Chapter 4

"I don't want to do this Val," I glanced at him as I started removing my robe and sitting on their bed here inside his penthouse.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Oh come on we been doing this several times, and nandito na tayo there's no time to back out, and after few minutes she'll be here, so let's start" I impatiently said and throw my clothes on the floor to make it look so real.

Kento walks towards the bed but his expression already shows that he doesn't want this anymore we're already here, it's up to his girl Lana if she'll give in or not.

He sat beside me and we both waited, and after a few minutes we heard a car arrive outside the penthouse, so we quickly positioned ourselves like we were really having sex, but we were not, we just make it look like that.

"One two three," I counted, and in a snap, the door opened and we acted like we were kissing and touching each other.

"Mga hayop," his wife uttered and I felt how Kento stiffened as he glanced at her wife. He was trembling and shaking at the same time, I never saw him that scared ever since. When he saw a drop of tears fall from her wife's eyes he instantly walked towards her and received a hard slap.

"HAYOP!!!" she darkly said and landed her glaring eyes on me, and in just a glimpse she grabbed my hair and pulled me down the bed. I didn't expect this to happen, "Isa ka pa!!!"

"Ahhhhh!!" I shouted as I got pulled so hard in my hair, and when I saw that she was about to slap me I quickly avoided it and fought back. "You Bitch!!!" I shouted because her grip is so hard that it already hurts my scalp.

I fight back but not my hundred percent because I know Kento will kill me if something happens to his wife, but this girl is no joke, she's damn strong as fuck!

"Mga hayop kayo!!! Nakakadiri kayo, tangina niyo!" she shouted and kept on pulling my hair, and I did the same thing I can already bruise her arms as my nails started to scratch some part of it.

"Lana, stop!!" Kento shouted but when I glanced at him, I saw how he stared in pain at his wife.

But his wife is so busy with my hair and we already roll on the floor because of this. She's so mad at me and I don't give a shit I just want her to let go of my fucking hair.

If this wasn't a test, I already use Jiu-jitsu skills on this damn girl. "Hayop!!!!" she shouted to my face. "Bitch, let go of my hair you fucking whore!!!" I shouted.

"Sinong whore as eating dalawa ang dugyot niyo dito pa talaga sa kwartong ito, mga hayop!" she darkly shouted and with that, I just saw myself letting go of her arms as I lost balance and fell on the floor and my head hit something very hard.

Fuck!!! I touched my head where it hit so badly and when I slowly put down my hand, my eyes widened and my hands trembled so hard as I saw blood all over my hand.

"AHHH!" I shouted as I felt blood rushing down the side of my face. "Lana!!!" Kento shouted and ran towards my place, carrying me as my knees weakened and I started to have a hard time breathing.

I was losing my sense and this blood ran all over my mind. I remain to stare at the blood on my hand until I cover my eyes and glance at his wife.

Kento started taking me out of the place and bringing me inside his car. He was moving so fast and before we left the place, we heard a loud shout.

"Ahhh!!! Mga hayop kayo, ang bababoy niyo hayop," Even though I'm shaking and trembling so bad I can still look at Kento who started the engine and leave. He was crying while driving and before I knew it, I had already fallen asleep and woke up to the bright light of the hospital.

When I finally woke up a few seconds after the door opened, Kento showed up with a bleeding fist and mad eyes.

"Fuck your fucking test Valerie!!!" he instantly shouted and glared at me like he wanted to kill me so bad. "What's wrong Kento, the test just started, you go home there and tell her you're tired of her, I promise she's gonna leave you because that's life, people will leave you when they see your worst flaws, and in just a snap forget about the things you did for them, just like what your family did to you," I said and smirked at him.

"Lana won't do that to me Val," he consistently shouted that's why I smile and say, "Prove me wrong then."

"I'll fucking will!" he shouted and stepped out of the room. I just rolled my eyes and looked at the mirror beside the bed. "Fuck, I look so ugly with this bandage," I hissed and roll my eyes again.

But then I suddenly gaze at my palm who was covered with blood from a while ago. "Still scared Val?" I ask myself and smile bitterly.

"Absolutely not," I whisper and again, take a nap.

Then that time I woke up hearing about Kento's accident. He was tested to have Glioblastoma and with that, the plan changed he decided to let go of his wife and come with me back to France just to cure his sickness.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask as we walk toward the airport entrance while I'm pushing, his wheelchair.

Tears fell from his eyes and nodded. I felt guilty about everything but this is life, this was meant to happen so let it be. Kento was crying the whole flight so I ended up having a sleepless flight! I glance at him who fell asleep because of the endlessly crying scene. I roll my eyes and sigh. "I hate dramas."