CORPORATE BONDS SPECIAL CHAPTER

Valencia x Liam Visente grand wedding

"Ali ano ba yang buhok mo!" I can't help not to smile here while I keep hearing Lana's voice outside that door.

"Ano bang problema mo sa buhok ko! Hayaan mo kasi ako!" I heard Ali haze at her, I can't move my head because my makeup artist and stylist are fixing my makeup and hair.

My heart is pounding so hard as I can't believe I'm on this day, this day where I have them beside me, just like what I dream for, it was all a fantasy for me.

But they all make it a reality, they became my reality, now I'm home. I close my eyes as I keep hearing their voices outside and my smile can't vanish.

"You look so beautiful Valerie, I never saw you this glowing and so pure, filled with happiness, we're happy for you" My make-up artist says as she looks at me and smiles so brightly.

I open my eyes and look at her, "Thank you for everything," I whisper, making her nod and smile, "I wish you all the best, from this day forward be happy and free," they whisper as they hugged me and leave the room, leaving me here alone.

I look at the mirror where I saw my reflection, I take a deep breath and urge a genuine smile, "Hi," I whisper to myself, as I meet the new me, the freed Valerie that I have been searching for the whole time.

I close my eyes and imagine my Mother and brother standing beside me. Cherished this important day for me, smiling at me and looking proud of what I've become.

I've been healed, I already found myself in him, now I'm ready to see myself staying at his side for the rest of my life. "Mom I'm marrying the man that completes me, I hope you're happy for me, Joaquine ate is going to marry your favorite person in the whole world," I whisper as I continue imagining their faces smiling at me right now.

My heart is racing out of happiness and this is all I ever wanted. I opened my eyes when I heard the door open and one of the wedding organizers came in, "It's time for the Bride's maid's first look, are you ready?" she asks and smiles at me.

I nodded and stood up, glancing at the sky before I walked towards the front of the door. Where behind that door are my friends waiting for the first look. "You look so stunning and beautiful Ma'am, congratulations," she whispers before she fixes my veil and the brim of my gown.

"This is going to be memorable, Laicy come here prepare the camera's" she excitedly said and the camera's position behind me.

"Ready?" she asked, I smiled and nodded.

"Ok," she said and slowly open the door where they all wait, they gasp, they cover their mouth, tears shed from their eyes, and smiles flashed on their lips.

Tears fall from my eyes as I watch them smile at me, they are here for me. Finally, I have someone who's there for me, smiling at me and sharing this important day with me.

"Queen," Sienna whispered as tears shed from her eyes, "You're the loveliest bride I've ever seen Val," Chantel said as she holds Bunny in her hands.

"Your smile shouts freedom Valerie, we're so proud of you," Alliana said and wiped her tears, holding my hands and smiling. "We'll be at your side till our last breath, you won't ever be alone Val," Sienna said and hugged me, tears keep falling from my eyes, I can't stop the emotion overflowing from my heart.

"Wag kana umiyak Val, naiiyak ako lalo eh," Lana said and cope my face wiping my tears so gently and smiling at me, "I'm sorry for everything," I whisper at her, she shakes her head and smile, "You've always been forgiven Val, remember that," she whispers and hugged me so tight.

"Val wag ka nang matakot sa mga susunod na araw dahil simula ngayon hinding hindi na kami mawawala sa tabi mo," Aberry whisper and also wipe my tears and hugged me filled with assurance.

I hugged them and shed tears on their arms, feeling the love they were giving me. "Thank you for forgiving me, for accepting me, for being there for me, for healing me," I whisper and cry, they all hugged me.

"Hoy! Tama na this, masisira na mga make up natin baka iwan na tayo ng mag asawa natin niya"Lana said and wipe everyone's tears and smile.

"Tama na ang iyakan, meron ka pang kasal na kailangan tapusin Val," she said and they all smile at me, hold my hand. "We'll be at your back," they whisper and watch me walk out the door, through the wedding venue where my Man is waiting.

"Thank you," I whispered and they started walking on the aisle, I waited until it's my time.

They opened the hanging flowers that covered me and my eyes met those eyes that saved me from everything, my new reason to live. My healing cures.

My home. Tears falling from his eyes as I walk closer to him, and when I look around a bunch of people are smiling at me, in the middle of the aisle Cadmus waited for me and offer me his arms.

"My walking trouble" he whispers as I hold his arms, I smile at him and tears continue falling, he smiles at me and wipes my tears. "You are the strongest person I know, and I'm willing to be a one call away to every trouble that will come in your life, I'm always here for you Valencia" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

The only person that stays at my side when I'm at my darkest, is my dear favorite cousin.

"Thank you" I whisper, he smiles and nods, then we continue walking down the aisle until I'm finally standing in front of the man, I'll be spending my whole life with.

"Take care of her at all cost," Cadmus said as he gives me to him, "I will," Levi said and smile at him before he looks at me and say, "Hi," I smile and he wiped my tears.

"You'll be trapped in my laws starting this day, Miss Trouble," he said and we face the priest.

"I'll be happy to be in jail of your heart Attorney," I whisper.

The wedding started and everything seems like a dream for me, not until the priest said, "You may kiss the bride."

Levi smiles at me lifts up my veil and caressed my face gently, wipes my tears, and whispers, "Let's go home together" he whispers and kissed me.

"You are my air, Valencia. You are the beautiful disaster that comes into my world, you are the purest heart the world could have, I will never be away from your side from this day forward lean on me, my love."

"I will."