Chapter 47

As days passed by, Sienna and I became closer and closer to each other, and she really made me feel comfortable with her. She never makes me feel that I'm fat and ugly just like our classmates think of me.

Blisty stops bullying me because of her, she's always at my side, making me smile and realize that having a friend is like having the better version of you.

"Sienna? Are you awake already?" I whisper as I open her door slowly, and gently go inside. I saw her standing in front of the window, talking to her friend on the phone. She always talks to someone on the phone.

I stand in the side while waiting for her and fix my glasses. I smiled at her when she gazed at me and gestured to wait for her. I nodded and just waited for her until she finished talking to her friend.

And when she's finish, "Kanina ka pa ba dyan, sorry kausap ko kasi si Gun tara dito" she seat on the side of her bed and tap her side, making me seat beside her. "W-who's Gun?" I shyly ask.

She smiled and held my hand, "Gun is my friend from Japan, actually he's in America right now but we always call just to know if we're ok since we're far from each other" She said.

"He's kind of a special friend right?" I utter, making her eyes widened and blush. I control not to smile because of her expression right now. "Hindi naman ganun ka special" she said and avoided my gaze.

I chuckled and poke her cheeks, "But you're blushing" I said, "Nooo!!!" She defensively answers that's why I laugh at her. "Hoy seryoso hindi naman ganun yon" I just nodded as an answer because she's so defensive and I can see it through her face that Gun is making her happy.

I just wish I had someone like those, I smiled and after that we both started studying for our exams and the time we spent reviewing is half an hour while the laughter and bonding runs two hours.

Sienna is one of my safest places, Just like my Daddy both of them are my safest place.

"Ok we're done" I utter as we finish reviewing, I stood up and bring my things with me, Sienna shook her head on her bed because of exhaustion. I smile at her and pat her head. "I'll go to my room now, sleep well" I said.

"Ikaw din" she said and smiled at me, I nodded and walked out of her room. While I was walking towards my room, I heard something in my parents room, and when I walked close to it and took a peek at the slightly open door.

I saw my Mommy crying silently, she's covering her mouth so hard while she's talking to someone on her phone. I watch her until she finishes talking to that person. I suddenly felt a pain in my chest while watching Mommy cry in pain.

I wanna know the reason why she's crying, "How can you do this to me Calenn?" I heard her whisper and ask, and she stands up and walks to the bathroom. I slowly come inside and look at her bed with a lot of pictures of my Dad with another woman.

As I stare at this picture, I shake my head and look at my Mom as she steps out of the bathroom and sees me. Mommy covers her lips before she starts crying again and slowly kneels in front of me, holding my arms. "Is Daddy cheating on you?" I ask.

I'm not dumb not to know things like this, but I know my Daddy can't do this.

Mommy nodded and wiped her tears, "I don't believe you!" I said and pushed her away and ran to my room.