Chapter 31

"Hey!!!, wake up bitch!!!" I felt someone kicking my legs while I'm still in my beauty sleep, and as minutes passed by the kick got stronger and started to get painful.

I haze and open my eyes, "WHAT THE FUCK!!" My nerves quickly heated up when I saw this Brat's face early in the morning, I sat on the bed and fixed my hair. "What a UGLY morning," I said and emphasized the word ugly on her.

Bakit ba nandito na agad ito?

"Don't worry I already had a UGLY morning before you, because I saw your ugly sleeping face!" she said and rolled her eyes at me, I hissed, grabbed the pillow, and threw it to her as she walked towards the door.

"Cook breakfast, kuya says," She bratty said and closed the door. "WHAT WHY WOULD I BE COOKING FOR BREAKFAST!?!?!" I had no choice but to stand up and went straight to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

While brushing my teeth, I got stunned when I saw a small bruise on my lower lips, he bit it last night! Then I fucking remember that he sleeps on me last night now, my whole body feels numb because his always hugging me and giving all his weight on me.

I haze and look at the mirror, "That jerk, how there he ignores my seduction!" I whisper and tie my hair up and get ready for cooking, even though I don't know what to cook or how to cook!

When I stepped out of the jerk's room I went to the kitchen. I saw this brat drinking water so I purposely walked close to her and hit her hand, so the water splashes on her face. "AHHHHHHH!!!" she shouted and looked at her soaked wet dress. "MY DRESS!!!!!" she said and glared at me.

I smiled at her first before I acted like I was shocked about it, "Oh my gosh, I didn't mean it," I said with sarcasm and she just stamped her feet and controlled herself before she ran inside MY ROOM.

I chuckled and looked at the sink of the kitchen when I saw some ingredients for pancakes, my smile faded when I realized that the jerk wanted me to make homemade pancakes.

"Fuck! Diba there are instant pancakes na!!! Why would I be making a homemade pancake!!!! This will just make things harder for me! That asshole!" I haze.

"I'm what?" I quickly turned my back when I heard him speak, and there he was standing beside the breakfast table while crossing his arms on his chest and smiling at me. Stop giving that nice smile asshole you are making me pissed off.

"What the fuck is this?" I ask instead of answering his question, he stands straight and walks close to my place, "Pancakes ingredients, you didn't know?" he casually said and stood beside me.

"I know that!! I'm not stupid!!!" I haze and glared at him, he nodded and say, "Oh alam mo naman pala bakit hindi ka pa magsimulang magluto, baka abutin ng tanghalian yan" he playfully said, putting both of his hands inside his pocket and smile at me.

What's with the good mood!!! "Fine, I'll cook and get out of here, you're making me feel pissed off with your face," I said and pushed him away, but he grabbed my hand and leaned close to my face.

"What's wrong with my face?" he said. I was stiff because I was shocked by his action and my eyes landed on those lips.

And suddenly that kiss last night flashes into my mind!!! "WHAT THE HELL!" I said and pushed him away, he chuckled and got the apron beside him. "Just kidding haha, put this on, '' he said and walked towards my back and made me wear the apron with his help.

This is so cringe, he's acting so nice to me!

After tying the back of the apron, I stepped away from him and glared at me, "Now get out" I said. He smiles and says, "I'll watch you cook, mamaya tatanga tanga ka" what?! Did I hear it right? He said I'm stupid?!

"WHAT!" I hazed but he just chuckled and opened the pack of flour for me, "Start cooking, the time is running" he said. "Edi habulin mo," I whispered but I didn't expect that he'd hear it and chuckled.

I just roll my eyes at him and start making these fucking pancakes, "Mali," I stop and look at him he speaks when I was about to put the flour in the bowl. "What?"

"Check your ingredients first, kung kumpleto ba," he said, I glared at him and pumamewang sa harapan niya, "Aren't you a busy attorney? And you're here?" I ask sarcastically.

"I'm not busy, I have time for this now, start checking your ingredients," he said and smiled fakely at me. This jerk!! I check the ingredients just like what this jerk said and I think it's complete na.

We have 1 egg, 1 can of condensed milk, vanilla extract, fresh milk, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and butter. "It's complete" I utter, "Ok now start cooking," he said, I made a face before I started mixing the ingredients.

When I'm already finished with the mixing, My hands get tired of shaking so I move them lazily, "You're doing it wrong" the jerk said, "you're doing it wrong" I start mocking him in a whispering way.

"Mix it well Valencia," He said, "Mix it well Valencia" I kept on mocking when he suddenly wiped butter on my cheeks.

"HEY!!!" I shouted and look at him, he chuckled and say, "That's what you get from mocking me."

"I DIDN'T!!!!"

"You did," he said and wiped another one on the other side of my cheeks. "WHAT THE---OH you wanna play huh!" I said and wiped his face with a lot of flour and we ran around the kitchen just to wipe stuff on each other's faces.

I laugh when he stops and looks at me, and his hair is already white because of the flour. I was laughing at him when I saw chocolate syrup on the side of his lips.

I walked towards him, and suddenly felt the urge to remove that syrup from his lips. "You kissed me last night now I'm going to give it back," I utter and lean close to him, reach his lips, and wrap my arms around his neck.

I kissed him and licked the chocolate syrup on the side of his lips. I didn't expect that he'd kiss me back but he did. He kissed me back, lifted me up on the sink, and touched my waist as our lips moved smoothly at each other.

I opened my mouth for him to have access to mine, and he didn't miss the chance and explored inside my mouth as I caressed his nape.

"Kuya?'' My eyes widened when I heard that brat's voice coming to the kitchen so I quickly stopped the kiss and jumped down the sink, shaking off the flour on my apron and we both avoided each other's gaze until this Brat came into the kitchen.

"What happened here?" She asked when she saw the mess here inside the kitchen.

"Flour fight here!" I said and threw the whole flour on her face, which makes him covered with flour, almost looking like a white lady. "AHH BITCH!!!!"