Chapter 8

"Let's welcome the new Face of Delavine's Scent, our France Brand Ambassador Valerie Quenn Delavine '' As my name is announced music heats up my confidence and I rule the runways on my own, as the flaming lights dance all around the place.

Everyone's eyes on me, everyone admires, desires, and is amazed by me...

As I reach the edge of the runway, I pose all the way and cameras all around the place flashes on my face. Taking every shot, and a good angle of me. Everyone likes my face, my body but nobody dares to like my evil attitude that makes me more powerful.

Touch me and you're dead... I turn around and walk back towards the back stage where the makeup artist and Stylist stand by. As soon as I was off the stage, they immediately helped me to change my clothes, retouch my makeup and handed me the perfume I'm gonna bring while I walk on the runway for the second time.

"Valerie bakit sobrang liit ng bewang mo grabe sobrang ganda" My stylist whispers as she tries her best to make these pants fit on my waist. "My face is beautiful so expect my whole body too, sweetie" I said and smirked while I glanced at the runway where other models were walking.

"What a disgusting walk, are they really trained models? They look like ostriches when they walk" I playfully said, making my makeup artist control her laugh and focus on what she's doing. "Stop criticizing other models and focus on your job Valencia!" the three of us glanced at the back when my cousin Cadmus spoke and glared at me.

I smile at him and say, "Note monsieur (Noted,Sir)" then my makeup is done so rock the runway once again. Making all the audience amazed.

While walking I keep on smiling to the male audience sexily...

Revel is beautiful, responsibility is boring.. So without any hesitation I pull a man up here on the stage and walk with him towards the edge of the runway making the audience go crazy..

This is the last walk so I own it well, after that I let him go back to his seat and walk backstage. "What the fuck is that Velnecia!!!!" As expected from Cadmus, he shouted and followed me until I reached the dressing room.

"It's a strategy my dear cousin" I said and smirk and count on three on my mind, "What the fuck strategy is tha---" I cut him and, "Three" I whisper and the door opens.

He's new assistant rushed inside while gasping, he speaks, "Sir we received tons of orders of our last seduction Perfume and some of our customers are willing to have an auction for the one Last seduction Perfume that Miss Valerie bring on the runway" he said making my dear cousin's lips parted and look at me.

"Told you, I was the strategy itself. '' I conversely said and turned my back to him, let my make-up artist remove my makeup while I closed my eyes.

"I'll be back, don't go anywhere Valencia" Cadmus said and left the dressing room, I nodded and took a nap for a bit, I woke up with a guy kissing my neck here inside the dressing room, he's the guy a while ago.

I smile and caress his head catching his attention, he stands straight and stares at me with a flooding lust on his eyes. "Hey baby, I suggest we should continue what we're doing a while ago."

R18

I smirk and without any words I pull his nape for a torrid kiss and wrap my arms around his shoulders, deepen the kiss and let him feel my chest on his body.

I change our position and let him sit on the chair instead while I choose to sit on his lap, making our sensitive parts bang together. I lick my lower lips as I move my hips above his thing, making him show me that aroused face of trash.

I smirked when I already saw a wet spot on his pants, because it's gray so it's very visible through my eyes. I moved away for a little before I unbuckled his belt, slowly pulling his pants down and bringing out his hard bulge.

I must say that his size is just average and boring so I change my mind on having sex with him, I'm just gonna play with him instead.

I started stroking his bulge up and down, making him arched his head on the chair feeling every stroke I did. While watching him get pleasure I can't help but to be pissed off, so I tighten my grip on his bulge making him groan really hard and complain, "Baby can you loosen your grip a little" he utters.

I acted like I didn't mean it and sweetly say, "Oh my god, I'm sorry darling I didn't MEAN it" I emphasize the word Mean because I really mean it, this is getting boring so I will just end this fast, I move above his bulge and start dry hopping him.

That makes him lose his mind and after a few dry hop he cum so hard, good thing I move away quickly and avoid the dirty orgasm.

"That was hot, baby" he said and smiled at me, he was about to pull me back to him but I pushed it away and raised my brows on him, "Why are you touching me again? Didn't you already get your needs, now get out darling" I said.

"But the truth is I really like you Valerie, I waited for this chance to be near you, please give me a chance to court you and be the best boyfriend for you" he said and looked so sincere about his words.

Because of that my whole body feels weird and suddenly feels disgusted...

"Ok I'll just give you......." I smile and, "Nothing" and turn my expression into my darkest aura and leave him there hanging.

As I stepped out of the dressing room one of the staff immediately ran towards me and said, " Miss Val the CEO wants you to go in the lobby" he said and ran.

I just look at him and confidently walk towards the lobby as my cousin said so.

"Ok we're already complete so let me start with this one" Oh, so the CEO is going to have an ending speech. I lick my lower lip look somewhere interesting and just let him talk there in front.

"Boring" I whisper and keep looking around the place, "The runway event went very well that I expected and I'm so fascinated because I witness everyone's hard work and efforts for the event and because of that we are blessed to have a very good results" I heard Cadmus said, but that wouldn't get my attention.

"We are having another event which is an auction for our limited-edition perfume, as for our audience request, we are having this event next week, GOOD WORK EVERYONE" at last he ended his speech.

Everyone clapped and cheered for everyone's success but that just gave me a bright idea. I stood straight and said, "WOAHHHH THIS SERVES US A PARTY CELEBRATION RIGHT!!!" I shouted, making everyone cheered even more.

"What?" Cadmus utter but the cheer of the employees prevailed and he had no choice but to nod and agreed.

The employee even requested him to pay for the drinks they will avail, hahaha my poor cousin... and with that we ended up at one of Kento's bars and partying!!!

"LET GO PARTY!!!!" I shouted.