Chapter 33

As I close the door, I quickly slap my face and lean at the back of it as I was confused with myself right now, what did I just say? Am I still me?

What the fuck is that? I hissed and shake my head before I walk towards the bed and lay down on it. This is the first time again that I'm back here in my room.

It's nice, although I feel new to this room again, I get used to his room. I used my arms to cover my eyes before I took a deep breath and waited for me to finally fall asleep.

But every time I close my eyes I have been searching for that ambiance in his room, fuck Valerie don't be such a kitty, you're a tigress you don't need to be soft for that kind of place, this is your pride.

I keep myself avoiding the thought of the room I get used to and try my best to find the right position to fall asleep.

My Beauty sleep already lost 1 hour because of thinking, shit!

"Sleep now Valerie!" I said it to myself before I covered myself with the comforter and SLEEP!

But after I second I open my fucking eyes again because that fucking thought of his face always popping into my mind.

What's happening Valerie, why are you messing up this time!

"Aggghhhhrrrrr!!!" I groan out of frustration, when his lips flash into my mind, I kick the comforter out of the bed and throw pillows on the wall.

I can't be like this!!! I haze and grab my emergency sleeping pills in my wallet, I take them quickly and after a minute, in just a snap I don't realize that I fall asleep.

I just woke up with the morning sunrise coming from the window. And slowly reached for my phone and just opened some of its apps for checking some notifications, and business matters.

After staying on the bed from checking my phone I sat down for a minute and internalized myself before I stood up and walked towards the bathroom and took an early shower. I don't, I just feel like I wanna take a cold shower this morning.

Then after an hour of staying in the bathroom, I step out wearing only my robe and walk towards the walk-in closet. I feel so refreshed and cool from this early shower, maybe I could make this a routine also since it's not consuming a lot of my time in the morning.

I just wore a simple white tank top and didn't bother wearing a bra since I'll stay here in the pad the whole day and the Jerk surely left the house early so It's fine. For my bottom, I just wear simple black biker shorts and my Gucci slippers and just bond my messy hair and walk through the door.

Open it and walk straight to the kitchen while putting some lip balm on my lips, because of the aircon all night my lips became so dry, so I really nee--- "OUCH!"

I wasn't able to finish what I'm doing when I bump into the wal----"You're still here!!!" It's not a wall, it's a jerk! He avoided staring at me and looked at the window instead before he smiled at me and greeted me good morning. "Good morning, I bet you forget to wear something," he said it straight forward and held both sides of my shoulders before he made me turn my back on him and push me away.

I frowned my brows and face him with glaring eyes, "I don't forget anything Attorney, so step aside I wanna fucking drink!" I said and tried to walk past him, but he didn't let me and said, "Wear your bra first!" he said and this time he looked into my eyes.

My lips parted because of what he said but I slowly glanced at my chest before I looked back at him and smirked, "Oh, is the great Attorney Austin scared for women's bodies?" I playfully ask and move closer to him, holding the brim of his sleeve and smiling sweetly at him.

"Stop playing Valencia," he said and try to move away, but I wrap my one arm around his waist already and move close to him, until our bodies are touching each other.

"Does this Attorney have something to reveal about his sexuality? Is he a gay? Bisexual? Tell me, I'm supporting LGBTQ. I can help you bring it out to everyone darlin'" I tease him, a while ago he's avoiding my gaze and my teasing eyes but this time he looks seriously at me and asks.

"Am I gay Valencia?" He asked and suddenly I felt his arms around my small waist and aggressively pushed me against him and suddenly changed our position. My back is facing the sink here in the kitchen while he locks me here using his other hand and the other one is clinging to my waist.

"I know that I already proved my sexuality that night but I guess, I need to clear it up again," He said and suddenly moved close to my face, looked at my lips and we both gaze at each other's lips, and suddenly I had this urge to move first because he was so slow.

I wrap my arms around his nape and attack him for a torrid kiss, I thought he was going to push me but I was wrong. He gripped my waist tighter before he carried me a little bit, making me sit on the sink while he moved in between my legs.

Deepens the kiss and gently caresses my waist, letting me open my mouth for him and give him the proper access to mine.

This time he isn't drunk, so this is the real Attorney Austin the Jerk.

You keep showing me other sides of you every day, "Hmmm" he groaned when I bit his lips and pulled it a bit giving him a little touch of pain on my sweet lips.

He glared at me for a moment before he continued kissing and his warm palm started moving up to my chest when he was about to grab my mound aloud a ringing phone surrounded the house making us stop and slowly move away from each other.

My eyes widened when I realized what just happened, in just a snap...

He looked for his phone and answered it, "Hello" he answered, "Yes, I'm on my way," he said, turning it off before he looks at me, I lick my lower lip and walk towards him and fix his messy collar.

"You said I'm not your type but you kiss me like a hungry monster" I tease him and move close to the back of his collar and sneakily wipe my lips using his collar and move back smile at him and slap his cheeks gently and say, "You like me," I said it confidently.

He chuckled and fired back, "No I just really like challenges," he said sarcastically and smirked leaving me hanging with that humiliating answer!

I heard the door close before I could cope up and "GO TO HELL JERK!!!!"

***

Levi's Point of View

"Nice one Attorney, umarangkada ata tayo ngayong umaga," Frank said my assistant said when I stepped out of my car and we were both walking inside the firm.

"What?" I ask confusedly, he laughs before he pulls my collar and shows a part of it which has a mark of light pink lip balm.

"Nako Attorney mahilig ka ata sa mga good girl, Light pink eh," he tease me again, I hit him with the papers I have and say, "Aarangkada na rin ang resignation letter mo dahil sa mga sinasabi mo" I said he smile at me and quickly run away.

I sit on my chair here in my office and whisper, "Good girl? Tsss, that's funny" I said and laughed alone. But I remember the mark. Shit, I have a court meeting later.

"Fuck it Valencia! Such a troublemaker!!!"