Chapter 5

After a month of therapy and surgery, Kento stayed in my place for recovery and with that, I kinda played with him but always ended up getting scolded.

Like, "Hey I cooked pizza, here," I said and put the slice of pizza on his plate but he just gives me a dark gaze and said, "You don't fucking cook so stop dreaming" he hazed and became cold again.

"Oh, come on, I surely can't cook but I'm good at riding hard things," I said and smirked at him, teasing him by slowly rubbing my fingernails on his nape.

But he pushes my hand away and darkly speaks, 'Fucking stop Valerie, don't you fucking act like you didn't ruin my relationship" he said and push me away.

"Wow, ok darling my bad," I said and moved away because he looks like he was ready to punch my beautiful face any moment now.

I tried flirting with Kento push the more I got close to him the more he became furious and grumpy. Until the day he finally and fully recovered from the operation the first thing he does is to book a flight back to Manila

"Are you sure you're leaving me?" I playfully said and clung my hands around his arms while he was packing his thing.

"Get the fuck off my skin Valeria," he said it like he was going to break my neck if I didn't listen, that's why I chuckled and moved away just like what he said and seat on the edge of his bed instead while watching him packing his things.

"It's so sad that I didn't get the chance to have sex with you for the month we stayed together" I joked making him stop and throw a bottle of water on me. Good thing I'm a great catcher, and teasing drink the water while he stares. "I was just kidding sweetie why are you so grumpy," I ask and laugh.

"Because the woman who I'm talking to right now, is the one who invented this fucking test that made my life miserable," he said it so seriously that's why I laugh even more. "Wow you're making me look like the bad person here, I'm just helping you just like what I did to others," I said.

"Well, the way you help is fucking stupidity," he hissed, "Oh, come on sweetie, I help a lot of girls for years by proving their boyfriends and husband is a cheaters and a fucking trash," I said and smirk so proudly.

"Having sex with a number of guys to prove their mistakes, lame excuse and way Valerie so fucking lame..." He said and stand up bragging his luggage out of my place, I walk him towards the door and smile at him said, "I'll just visit you in Manila when I come back ok," I playfully said but he glared at me and sarcastically said, "It would be a pleasure if you never visit," I laugh and watch him leave the place.

I pouted in a bitchy way and whispered, "After taking care of you for months you won't give me a goodbye kiss, so sad," I stepped inside my place and sat on the couch here in the living room. And start remembering things.

"The famous model of Delavine's scents spotted kissing in public with the Singer-artist Givson Gray, as we all know that Givson is in a relationship with his longtime partner Faye Climton."

"Drake Gronge and Vina Hazelton have already ended their 10 years relationship this August. As the fans suspected, the reason was a third party and they all referring to Valerie Delavine the model ambassador of Delavine scent as they were spotted at Cleev's birthday party together."

"Valerie Delavine and Trevor Kio are rumored dating after Trevor broke up with Sabrina Jones,"

"Valerie and Trevor broke up and ended their relationship after spotting Valerie at a bar together with Trevor's cousins Griffin."

"Valerie, we've been the center of the news for the whole year because of this things  and new!" Shin, my manager shouted here inside her office while I sat in front of his table. "There are no nights I received new news about your dating issues, and for the past few months I have been fixing and blocking it all" she weakly said like she was so done with me, that makes me smile and lick my lower lip.

"All of that is just fake news" I have never been in a relationship with any of them, they're the ones who are chasing after me. Here see it for yourself" I said and show her all these thrashers DM's.

"But there are some pictures and videos caught you kissing and making out with one of them" I roll my eyes and say, "I just play with them"

"Valerie hindi ka nauubusan ng lalaki sa mundo kaya please lang stop getting involved in any relationships," she said, I know when she's speaking tagalog na she's already serious about it that's why I sit properly.

"I'm doing this in favor of their partners, I just help those women open their eyes to their trash so they would break up with them and find the right one," I said.

She sighed and said, "You're doing that by serving your body to those guys," she said it with disbelief so I stood up and fiercely stared at her.

I'm fucking done with this discussion, "Shin, I was never born to serve men, they served me," I said and left her office.

"I stop the flashbacks and stand up, walk toward my room, to the walk-in closet and grab some sexy dress. "Waste of time Val, let's go party," I whisper and lick the tip of my teeth and smirk.

"Let's party," as the clock hits 10 pm, that is the time I enter my zone and find some prey. While dancing in the middle of the dance floor, there was this guy who stood in front of me, wrapped his arms around my waist and we both danced sexily.

R18

He moves closer and teases me with his lips, so without hesitation, I grab his face and kiss him. He did the same thing aggressively and in just a snap were already inside of a private room here at the bar.

He quickly undresses in front of me and pulls my dress down, puts his finger inside my wetness, and moves it in and out so aggressively, which adds more excitement inside of me.

When he finishes his job down there, I change our position and be on top. "I'll lead sweetie," I whisper on his ears and lick it helix before I let him penetrate me "Agh fuck!" he moans, I smirk and start pounding and riding him.

fast, deep, and hard. While in the middle of the steamy activity my phone rang and I saw Cadmus, my cousin calling, and I know I can't just ignore his calls right now, so I reach for it and answer it while doing my job on the top.

"Hello, my dear cousin," I said with heavy breathing. "Good thing you answer I have something important to tell yo---," "Fuck agh," I smile and cover this man's mouth, "What the hell is that Valerie?!" Cadmus asks.

"Hmmm... nothing," I said and try to control my moan but I'm about to reach my climax. I can't hold it. "Don't fucking tell me you're having sex at this moment Valencia!!!" Cadmus started to get mad so I moved faster and faster. "Hmmmm..aghh," a few more thrusts we reach our climax.

I lay beside this trash and continue talking to my cousin, "So, where are we again? What's the important thing?"

"I'm fucking disgusted right now Valencia!!!! Fuck you" He hissed.

I chuckled and answered, "Already get fucked," I teased him more, and heard him groan in madness. "Go back here in the Philippines, Valencia!!!"