Chapter 44

"I'll pack my things now," I utter, turn my back to him and walk straight to my room, grab my luggage, and start getting my clothes from the walk-in closet.

I heard the door open and a few seconds after I saw him standing in front of the door on my walk-in with his hands in his pocket, and seriously staring at me. "You don't have to pack your things tonight, rest," he said.

I look back on my things and smirk, "Rest my ass," I said and continue fixing my things, "Look, Valencia, I don't know where this is coming from, but what did I do wrong?" he asks, and still looks confused.

I grin and chuckle while folding my dress before I look at him, "Nothing," I said with sarcasm and continue folding my dress.

"Tell me, so I would know," He sincerely asked, making me laugh harder. "I said nothing, don't you understand that?" I said and rose my brows on him, "Valencia hindi ko maiintindihan kung saan nanggagaling lahat ng ito kung hindi mo sasabihin sa akin?!" Now he is raising his voice at me, I smirk and stand up confidently in front of him.

"Shut up and fuck me," I said and held his chin, "Huh?" mas lalo siyang naguluhan dahil sa sinabi ko, I chuckled and move my face close to his and teasingly touch his lips.

"You know, remembrance, I'm gonna leave tomorrow," I said in a sarcastic tone and grabbed his nape, kissed him torridly, and pushed him to the bed.

R18

"Valen----' I cut him before he tried to stop me and aggressively pulled his shirt and ruined the buttons, touched his body while I kept our lips together and sat above him.

"Hmmm," he groaned when I could hardly bite his lower lip and kept my hands roaming around his body, and slid them under his pants as I started stroking that hard thing down there.

I felt him hold my waist, so I moved even more, stroked it faster, and kissed him on his jaw. Start sucking and licking his warm skin.

My kisses went from his neck down to his chest and started licking those sensitive nipples of him while doing that my other hands were busy on his thing until I felt it tremble and after a few seconds a full load orgasm released underneath those pants.

I stop kissing him, sit above him and slowly unbuckle that belt and open his pants, I undress above him and let that hard thing out of his clothes and sit on it, start rubbing it into my wetness, and feel every pleasure it gives.

"Agh..Valencia," He groans as I dry-hop him and continue savoring his body, kissing him and sucking every part of his body. When I feel that heat inside of me already, I move faster than I expected and after a few dry hops, we both reach out pre-orgasm.

I leaned on his chest before he tried to speak, "Valencia, tell what did I do----," I cut him by guiding his thing on my in-between and helping it to penetrate smoothly. "Ahh" my lips parted as he was already inside of me.

"Fuck" he groans and tightens his grip on my waist, I seat above him, making myself feel deeper down there, and started moving, my knees feel weak and shaky because of his length but I manage to move and initiate the thrusting.

My heart is beating so fast as we keep going, but it beats so fast that it feels so heavy and painful. I try to control it and focus on what I'm doing but it's like a shadow that I can't avoid.

He held onto my waist and reached for my hands but I avoided it and held his nape instead and kissed him again. I kept moving my hips as our bodies started making the sounds that surround the room.

We both started panting and breathing heavily, as the sensation between us heated up even more. "Ahhh," I moan when he sees my movements and suddenly changes our position, lays me on the bed, and starts pounding, and moving for the both of us.

He held both of my hands and held them so gently that it felt like home, but I avoided it and tried to fight his movement, our movements started to get rougher and he thrust faster and harder.

Until I felt that it was already building up inside of me, so, I grip his arms and arched up my head, as he started kissing my neck. "I'm cumming agh!" I moan and grip so hard on his back, I know my nails are already hurting him, but I can't control myself.

My knees were shaking already, he moved faster until we both reached what we wanted, and he rested above me, he hid his face on my neck while we both were catching air.

"Can you stay?" He whispered on my neck, "No," I said and pushed him away, and looked on the other side of the bed. "I will just sleep and leave tomorrow; I'll also send you tomorrow morning the payments for your job," I said and closed my eyes.

I heard him sigh before I felt his arms around my waist and he hugged me from the back and rested his head on my shoulders.

I was waiting for him to speak but he didn't, So I chose to sleep in his arms and wake still in his arms, but I have to go.

His job is done, and so is my obligation to stay here.

I removed his arms from my waist before I stood up and went back to fix my things, then after that, I took a shower and just wore a simple Vivienne Westwood 1988 gold corset and mini skirt and Balenciaga Knife Boots. Then I tie my hair up and gaze at him.

He's still sleeping so soundly, I look at him for a second before I whisper, "You're too good for me that we can't be together, fuck" I bitterly smile and open the door, pulling my red luggage out the room.

I look around the place before I walk out of his pad and call my cousin. "Hello," Cadmus said the moment he answered his phone.

"Hello, my dearest cousin, I'm going to your place right now," I said and smiled.

"No, I'm already here outside the building, you're going straight back to France. I don't want any trouble caused by you, so, you're going home for real," he said and as the elevator opened, I automatically saw him standing in front of the lobby.

"Fine, bring me back to where I belong," I said and turned off the call.

Just like he said we both went straight to the airport and he already booked my first-class seat. Now in just a glimpse, I can't believe I'm already leaving as fast as that.

"Care for a drink ma'am?" the flight attendant said and showed me a bottle of wine, I nodded and put on my sunglasses while looking out the window.

"Also, ma'am here for you," She said and handed me a red bouquet of roses.

"From whom?" I asked as I received it and put it on my lap.

"From me," I looked at the guy sitting on the other side and when he removed his hoodie, I rolled my eyes and said.

"What the fuck Luxe?!" I haze and we both laugh.

"You're going home, so I'm going home too since you are the only reason I'm here," he said and winked at me, I just shook my head and looked at the sky here through the window.

"Yes, I'm going home," and forget about that jerk.