Chapter 23

I stood out of bed and I didn't decide to follow them outside in an instant, I roamed around his room and smirked, "I thought I wasn't allowed here? His rules" I playfully whisper and gently touch the table here inside, and there are a number of picture frames in here.

I look at each of them. The first frame here at the right was a picture of him when he graduated high school. I chuckled because he looks like a nerd here, wearing big glasses and a well-clean hairstyle. So, this is what he looked like in high school.

The next picture was the graduating photoshoot from UST, and the other one wasn't named under any university but I think this was his master's. Why do I bother to think of that, as a waste of time?

I move to the next picture and my smile turns into a disgusted one because I baby Brat koala girl in here, so she already looks like a Koala since she was a baby, she hugs her Kuya like he's going to leave her every time, what a silly Koala.

The next frame was a little bit bigger than the first two, it's a formal family picture. The jerk attorney with his mom, Mr. Sanchez, and a Koala again. They look like a sophisticated family, but in real life the attitude is socks.

I move in the next frame and again it's the jerk with a weird fangi----wait is this Kento's wife? They look the same but this girl is so gross, wearing a yellow bandana on her forehead with long balloons on both hands as she smiles like a freak in camera. If I was right, that this girl is Kento's wife, I must say the good thing she imported her ugly face.

They look close together, the nerd smiles in the picture...

I roll my eyes and move to the last frame, I frown my brows a bit as I look closer to the folded picture on the frame, the visible part is a boy sitting on a guy who looks like him. Maybe this is the real father and this kid was him.

I really got curious about the folded picture so I opened the picture frame and got the picture out of it, slowly opened the folded part, and saw a cute picture of a family, the jerk with his Mom and Dad on the beach.

They look so happy, and his mom's wearing a simple white dress while his father is wearing light brown pants with a white thin dresser shirt, and the little Jerk is laughing in the picture while he's sitting on his dad's lap, and his mom is smiling at them.

His father and mother look so in love...I wonder why they broke up.

"Ehem" I quickly turn my back as the Jerk fakes a cough, as he stands in the door, crosses his arms on his chest, and looks at me like I'm sus (suspicious).

"I didn't remember changing the rules, Valencia. The rules say don't touch any of my things inside my room," he said.

"I didn't change the rule, you are, your rules say I wasn't allowed here in your room but you're the one who brought me here inside, so it's not my problem to get curious here inside and roam around, you can't control me!" I spoke.

"Ang dami mong sinasabi, lumabas ka na lang Dyan" he hissed, turns his back, and walks outside of the room, I roll my eyes before fixing the picture back on the frame and smiled after putting it back on the table. "It looks better this way" I whisper when I put it back properly and didn't fold the folded part.

I grin before I step out of the room and see them already sitting on the breakfast table, the first thing I notice while looking at them is all the seats are occupied even though there are three chairs. It's all occupied because this Koala put her feet on the seat beside her. I walked towards the koala's seat and poke her back, "Hey kiddo this is my seat" I said but she quickly glared at me and said, "Seat on the floor bitch" she said.