No.4

//based off of the characters from the campaign: Riptide !

*SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 21*

please i cannot get this whole scenario out of my head. i have fish n chips brainrot h e l p

also! it is currently 2 in the morning so excuse any spelling errors ;') (Edit: now as I've just finished typing this up, it is 4 am- i refuse to re-read all of this pls im so tired why do i do this to myself i-)

TW: none?? (as always if there are any that i haven't mentioned please tell me!)

---

Gillion was panicking, to say the least. The usual positive, optimistic and confident triton was kneeling on the ground next to a crying Chip, looking frantically between the chalk drawing that was before him and the piece of paper he had found at the bottom of the lake. As he thought of the lake, he glanced over only to see Jay now crawling into the water, still mumbling confessions of how in love with herself she was. Gillion supposed he was happy to see his crewmate so confident, especially since Jay was known to get easily anxious, but he quickly reminded himself it was a spell that his friend had fallen victim to. So it was his duty as Gillion Tidestrider to save her. Which led back to his predicament currently.

He was holding a very frazzled and very emotional Chip, the brunette still crying into his shoulder. He let out a frustrated noise as he tried to pry Chip off of him, then placed two firm hands on his shoulders, speaking softer than he usually would due to his friend's emotional state, his voice laced with urgency, "Chip. I understand that you are.... emotional. But it seems that we need to perform an act of true love? I... I do not know what-..."

He trailed off, seeing that it was obvious Chip wasn't listening to him. He glanced to Jay, watching as she had just become fully submerged in the lake. Adrenaline rushed through the triton, looking again to the chalk drawings, the paper and then to Chip. He had been hugging the emotional man before, which hadn't activated anything or changed anything. Gillion felt heat rise to his face, a darker shade of blue dusting across his cheeks as he continued to look at Chip. His hands were still on his shoulders, Chip basically leaning against Gillion's grip.

"Don't hate me for this-" Gillion muttered under his breath before leaning in and placing his hands that were on his shoulders to his cheeks, more or less forcing Chip to meet his eyes. Gillion then pulled Chip closer to him, his lips meeting Chip's.

Chip had been feeling a lot of emotions at once. At first, overwhelming love for himself, which Chip would normally argue was very normal for him. He was great. Then as he was freed from the spell, immense fear and regret of all of his decisions. Which was much more realistic to how Chip felt the majority of the time, but he'd be killed before he would admit that to anyone.

He looked to Gillion who seemed pretty frantic, but still unloaded all of his misery onto him, "Oh god e-everyone's gonna leave me... M'gonna die alone and- and... Oh Gods this sucks... Arlin left me... The rest of the Black Rose Pirates left me... you guys will probably leave me... O-Oh shit, I-" Before Chip could finish his ramblings through his sobs, he felt damp hands leave his shoulders (which did not help his anxieties of being left alone) and swiftly move to cup his face, which he admitted felt nice. What he didn't expect was to see Gillion Tidestrider lean in and fucking kiss him. Kissing him. It was still happening. Why was it still happening? Chip immediately felt his tears stop falling as he tensed up, his hands moving randomly, confused as to what was happening. For a split second, he found himself relaxing slightly, almost going to return the kiss before Gillion pulled away quickly. He was not oblivious to the pang of disappointment he felt, which only made things more confusing for him.

Gillion pulled away the second he heard stone scratching against the ground hesitating to look away from Chip as the dark shade of blue seemed to deepen at the expression he saw on Chip's face. He finally was able to look away, looking towards the chalk drawings and his eyes widen when he sees them open. His focus then heading immediately to Jay. There was no sign of her near the surface of the lake, making the triton curse as he looked back to Chip, "Do not go near the lake. I will be back shortly."