No.7

//wowie ahaha suprirse! its...yeah no its Riptide again ;')
please its literally 1:16 am rn pls im so tired why do i do this to myself i-
SPOILER FOR EPISODE 23 FOR RIPTIDE

I really like his and Aslana's interactions ;')
Gillion and Aslana fluff brainrot because I enjoy him too much-
TW// none!  but tell me if I should add any!

---

Gillion smiled fondly as he watched Aslana and Pretzel play around together, happily crossing his legs. He chuckled softly to himself, calling out before losing sight of both girls, "Pretzel, be careful..! Don't get too close to the tunnels..!" He hadn't expected any kind of answer back, obviously, but Aslana replied.
"Don't worry! I'll make sure she's safe..!" She giggled and nodded before turning back to chase after Pretzel. Gillion felt his smile widen, humming contently as he closed his eyes, relaxing against a gap he had found in between two tunnels, being able to lean without getting sucked into one of them through the streams.

A few minutes passed before a familiar giggle become louder and louder, waking Gillion from his small nap. He opened one eye and saw Aslana, seeming to be the one trying to escape in the game between her and Pretzel. He snickered and tilted his head, both eyes opened now as Aslana stopped in front of him, panting quietly and grinning widely.
"G-Gillion..! Your frogtopus here is delightful..! She's so quick! I made sure she didn't get lost like I said, but in order to do that she had to chase after me..." She let out a smaller giggle, rubbing the back of her neck. Gillion nodded, watching as Pretzel swam over to him, resting on his open palm he laid out for her. He looked from Pretzel to Aslana, speaking up,
"That is fine. Pretzel has unfortunately not been able to swim around like that for...a long time. We have not been underwater like this for a while so...it is definitely refreshing for the both of us..!" He hummed quietly, then noticing the jewellery that the mermaid was wearing, his eyes widening, "Aslana...those accessories...did you make them yourself? They are wonderful..." He tilted is head to get a better look without being too intrusive. Aslana glanced down to her bracelets, her eyes lighting up like they had before, nodding quickly.
"O-Oh! Yes I did..! You like them? I...to be honest I really enjoy searching around for different things in the ocean and making neat little things out of them..! I also make necklaces..." A faint blush seemed to show as she continued to talk, clearly not being able to speak about these crafts she was very passionate about in a while, becoming embarrassed as she noticed she was rambling slightly.

Aslana slowly looked up to see Gillion's amazed expression, making her feel a lot less embarrassed, a large grin appearing instead. She thought for a second, then gasped as she looked to Pretzel and then back to Gillion.
"I-If you'd like,, I can teach you how to make some..! B-Both of you, of course.." She smiled down at Pretzel, giggling when Pretzel seemed to twirl excitedly. Gillion might have well of done the same, excitement showing clearly.
"That'd be marvellous, Aslana..! I would love to learn how to make crafts like those...They are beautiful..!" Gillion nodded, looking down at Pretzel and grinning at her reaction, "And it looks like Pretzel here is also just as excited!"
The young mermaid squealed, waving her hands excitedly before putting a finger up, "O-Okay! Okay give me one second! Stay here..! I need to go grab my things!" She rushed off down a tunnel, coming back after a minute or so with three small satchels.

Hours passed as the three sat on the bottom of the pool, Gillion and Pretzel both listening carefully to Aslana as she excitedly but patiently showed the two how to make both bracelets and necklaces. It had take Gillion a while to understand, not being the most fragile with his hands, but after a lot of attempts, he finally got the hang of it, Pretzel helping the triton by choosing what small piece of seaglass or any small jewel or rock that Aslana had brought should go into the accessory. As Gillion was about to show Aslana his finished product, a muted voice from the surface called for him. Gillion held onto the necklace, looking to Aslana, "I will be back in a second, Aslana, excuse me. You and Pretzel carry on..!" Aslana nodded silently, smiling as she continued on her necklace as Pretzel moved over to her side, looking over at the different things that could be put into the necklace. Gillion shot out of the pool like he usually did, landing and seeing Jay stood in front of him.

"Ah,  Jay..! May I help you..?" He tilted his head slightly, smiling at the redhead. Jay looked down into the pool, seeing the morphed outline of Aslana with different satchels and little ornaments on the bottom. She chuckled and looked back to Gillion.
"Hey, yeah..uh- this is mainly Chip, as usual, but he thought that it'd be better if you came and slept up here..? I mean- we do have a big day tomorrow, and apparently Chip has this plan he wants to go through with all of us. Buuuttt~" Jay smirked down at the pool again, raising a brow teasingly, "I can cover for you if you wanna spend more time with Aslana down there" She snickered, it stopping slightly when she was met with a confused Gillion. "Nevermind. I was kidding anyways. But! That's all I wanted to tell you..Chip really wants you to know the plan and get all caught up on it, y'know?" Gillon simply nodded, smiling softly.
"Of course..! That's fine, Jay. Let me just-" Gillion was interrupted by the water splashing, turning and seeing Aslana resting her arms on the edge of the pool, smiling.
"H-Hi..! Sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to hand these to you! I heard that your friend Chip wanted to have everyone sleep up here, so since I probably won't see the three of you until after you speak to the Empress, here! Think of it as a thank you..! O-Oh! And Pretzel and this of course!" She raised her arm, showing three intricate and beautiful necklaces, as well as handing over Pretzel to Gillion, then handing over one of her small satchels that had a few trinkets as well as varying things to create bracelets and necklaces out of. Gillion carefully placed Pretzel back into her bowl, and then attached the small satchel to his belt.

Jay raised a brow curiously at the necklaces, leaning down and taking them, smiling softly.
"Woah...these are so cute, thank you Aslana..!" Jay's eyes widened, putting on the necklace that Aslana pointed out was for her, then passing Gillion's to him. Gillion's eyes widened as he also put on his necklace, glancing down at Aslana.
"I..thank you, Aslana. I greatly appreciate these. I shall use the items within the satchel wisely. Here, I actually also have a present for you..." He chuckled as he then handed Aslana the necklace he had worked on. It wasn't as neatly tied or as clean as Aslana's works, but from the look on Aslana's face, it could've fooled anyone that this was the most perfectly made necklace of all time.
"R-Really..?! I love it..! Thank you, Gillion..! I knew you three were special when I first saw all of you..." She glanced up and hummed softly, putting on her necklace. "I..I should get going. I hope all of you get a good night's rest..! And good luck for tomorrow!" With that, she offered a small smile and went back underwater, picking up her things from the bottom and then swimming off down a tunnel.

"Hey, you ready to head back to Chip?" Jay smiled and turned to Gillion, tilting her head slightly. Gillion nodded, as the two walked back to the left building Gillion spoke to Jay excitedly about what he had learned from Aslana.

---

It had been a few weeks since the three had left the island. However, every time Gillion struggled to sleep, or every time he felt anxious, he found himself making bracelets or necklaces, or even small little charms. Both Chip and Jay knew of this habit since they were usually the ones who were gifted these accessories. They hadn't been the best at first, but since Gillion had done so many and practiced so much, the design of them had definitely improved.