No. 68

//Riptide babeyyyy >:)

Posting a draft from October 26? to make myself look more consistent while I work on another draft?? pft n o

VERY MUCH SPOILERS FOR EP 83

-Realising this doesn't really work? But I like this concept so shh ;') not a fan of the ending for this but i got the main concept over with which is all that matters-

Felipe keeps his word to Gill's suggestion on him, only being his normal hostile self toward Gill at night. He heals him! But as Felipe sees Gill fine day after day, his healing starts to weaken slightly, until Gill is left to remember everything as well as look pretty rough- He soldiers on though since he wants to be there when Finn wakes up :')

Does it make a ton of sense? N o. But I will do any prompt to make sure I get my stupid fish man looked after, which he will be >:( <3

I missed FnC I'll be honest, they make me soft <3 Not explicit? Could be platonic or romantic- but just t h e m, yk?

TW// mentions of stabbings and descriptions of blood,
(If there is anything else, please lemme know! <3)
-----------

Chip hated this.

Okay, rephrasing... He hated the situation with Gill and the ship's new resident murder frog. He hated that Gill had managed to strike some kind of agreement with Felipe. Sure the guy wasn't throwing himself at Gill to stab him every chance he got now, but Chip wasn't oblivious to when things were up with Gillion.

In fact, ever since Gill had come back, he made sure to be very aware of him. Just to look out for him, not in a weird not giving him space thing. He just made sure to... watch over him. It wasn't a secret to anyone who knew the guy that he wasn't always the most open about his state of being.

And of course, as he had guessed, Gill wasn't doing great.

What gave that away, you may ask? Oh, well nothing too in your face, just Gillion more or less passed out sitting beside his grandpa. On the floor. With dark circles. Looking noticeably paler, well less blue? Unwell. Unrested.

"Woah, haha... what- uh, what's up with our fish buddy? Haha..."

Looking over, Chip saw Felipe grinning nervously. And sweating. A lot.

"Felipe. Get the fuck out, man-"

"Woah, what- what's with all the hostility, man?! Me and Gill are chill! We're homies!"

"So you're standing here, looking me in the eyes, and telling me that you've been healing him? Completely? Because that is not what it looks like." Chip was surprised by the tone of voice he had. Sure he had gotten a little frustrated with Felipe during the Fey Wild, from what he can remember at least. His constant jabs at Gill while Chip was terrified he'd lost him for good... And now Gill is back, he's getting stabbed every night...

Actually, y'know what? He's not as surprised. Fuck this.

"L-Look... I-I... I can't control it, man! I really can't! I-I swear I've tried! B-But I just- the second night falls I just- I hate him so... so much-"

"Get out."

Chip watched Felipe's face fall. "Wh- I-... What d'you mean, man..? I-I-"

"I mean... get out. Or at least get outta my sight before I-" Chip stopped himself, taking a sharp long breath, and closing his eyes. "Gill isn't doing great. I'm gonna take him to his tub. Go find Jay or something. Just- I don't want you near him while he's sleepin'. Or I swear to whoever's listening up there that you'll wake up tomorrow on a new fuckin' island."