No.55

//Apotheosis Campaign :D (PATREON)

DM Condi<3 this campaign has given me sm brainrot,,

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR EPISODES 12 AND 13 P1!! Please don't read this unless you're okay with being spoiled!! 

//I'll try to stay away from writing about patreon campaigns or oneshots too too much!! And if I do write about one, I will try and remember to tag it as a patreon campaign -!

I posted a small thing about this on my tumblr? Honestly I just kinda typed all of my thoughts and tried to make a coherent point, but that's nothing new-

Just my take of comfort after all this angst that Condi keeps serving us ;') 

This is just Rumi coping tbh- and being gay for the rock nerd,, yk the Apotheosis campaign :D that's it that's the plot /j

Imma also use all pronouns for Rumi :D 

Angelstone <33

rYMIR <3 

Did Devon have brainrot and just shit out like 7000 words for this oneshot? yes absolutely- 

But hey at least it's literally any other campaign-! We're branching out ;') 

TW// panic attacks? v briefly described,, (if there are any more, please lemme know-!)

 Honestly i think that's it- v much hurt/comfort <3

-----

It had been a couple of hours short of a day. 

Rumi was more than aware of the exact hours, minutes and possibly even seconds that'd passed since his world had become dull. But now with Peter gone, he really saw no point in showing off too much. Why try to stand out when your main reason to do so had been taken from you?

The twisting feeling that Rumi felt the moment everything happened was unlike anything she had ever felt in any of her lives combined. Of course she knew of heartbreak, but this felt so different. To be in the heat of battle, to feel her sense of control and power unravel all at a moment's notice. To be forced to merely stand and watch as the single person she loved most in this world was so coldly struck down. Peter's final words were what made everything more real. That even at the end, facing Thanatos as he had slowly started to pull away from the control of the vile creatures that clouded his mind, Peter thought he was at fault. That he had done something worthy of death. That he apologised... And Rumi wasn't able to reassure him a final time. She couldn't find the strength to run to him and hold him while he still had warmth in his perfect body. 

Rumi didn't hold any resentment toward Thanatos. Not only would it be pointless, but it'd be unfair. They knew that truly, that was never Thanatos' intention, and out of anyone the three of them had ever come across, Peter was the last person Thanatos would even consider striking. Yet again, the Gods had taken something invaluable from the world. If Rumi didn't truly resent the Gods before, they certainly did by now. 

It had been an hour since the changeling had cast Sending, an hour since he had gotten an immediate reply. The recipient was late, and Rumi could only come up with cruel reasons as to why that'd be the case. Rymir had no trouble with keeping up, in fact, he had been tailing the group for a while. So the only possible reason that Rumi could think of was entertainment, which if that was the case, he wasn't too shocked.