No. 72

// Apotheosis Campaign ((PATREON))

It was just a matter of time before I made an Angelstone sickfic pft

THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER THE CAMPAIGN! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN OR FINISHED IT, THERE ARE SPOILERS AHEAD ;') IM SORRY-

This is just domestic angelstone, Elena being a pain in Peter's ass, and Peter being a good husband to their dramatic ass partner <3

I've been testing out just making mini drabbles of scenes or concepts and interactions between certain characters, and it's so fun??? But I keep getting nervous abt posting them, so to help clear my drafts a bit, have this :D

Domestic Angelstone makes me so happy bro, I cannot express it <3

TW// Mentions of eating/food, 

(If there are any, please lemme know!!)

-------

Peter had woken up to a slightly different start than he had anticipated. Usually, he'd wake up to a sleeping Elena, both cuddled up next to the other, a tangle of limbs underneath their warm covers. However, when he awoke to an empty bed, Peter did feel a small wave of anxiety wash over him. He knew everything was probably fine, but he did favour the comfortable routine of admiring a still-sleeping Elena. 

A noise caught Peter's attention, putting on his circular glasses before getting out of bed, following the noise to find the source. It sounded as if there was something in the kitchen, sounds of things being knocked over as well as a muffled, yet familiar voice. This familiar voice did have a slight difference, though. 

"Shit- J-Just... gods- Where the hell... N-No, that's not it..."

Peter stood in the doorway to the kitchen before flicking on the light, seeing the back of Elena freeze. Elena had a blanket wrapped around themself, and they slowly turned to see Peter, an awkward smile on their features. "P-Peter..! Darling, what uh... what're y-you doing up so early?" The sound of Elena's voice alone was enough to tell Peter something was wrong, but if it wasn't, then the way they were constantly shivering and swaying slightly certainly gave it away.

"What're you doing? And what's wrong? Are you feeling okay?" 

Elena started to stumble over their words, their voice cracking and breaking off into a whisper before barely returning after Elena cleared their throat. After they were unable to get anything coherent, Peter spoke again. He couldn't tell if Elena was thankful for that or not.

"Are you sick? You're shaking, El..." 

Peter watched Elena choose their next words, and upon deciding to be truthful, they huffed annoyedly before speaking, "I didn't want to wake you. I... Ugh, Peter, I never get sick, I-I feel like I'm dying..!" Peter refrained from rolling his eyes at Elena's dramatics. From the looks of things, they had a cold, the flu at best. Which, of course, wasn't a pleasant experience, but dying was a little much.

"Well, I don't know about dying, but you definitely don't sound all that great. Why don't you get comfortable in the living room and I'll handle everything else. Okay?" Elena didn't say anything, just making their way over to Peter and hugging him, their face in the crook of his neck before mumbling an unenthusiastic agreement. Peter returned the hug, an amused smile growing before he pulled away, wiping it from his face before Elena saw it. "I'll get a few extra blankets, and some medicine, I'll also get you some water for the time being, yeah?"