4. Flash

The next day Olivia woke up, and quietly gathered her things to shower. Cleaned, dressed, and ready, she went to the kitchen and found that Mrs Weasley had breakfast almost ready.

"Good morning dear, did you sleep alright?" She asked Olivia.

"I did, would you like some help?" The girl asked.

"Oh no thank you, just about done. But you can go wake the boys if you don't mind. I want us all down her before Ginny gets up."  Molly said.

Making her way up the steps stopping on the second floor to wake up the twins and Percy

Making her way up the steps stopping on the second floor to wake up the twins and Percy. When she knocked, Percy opened the door, who was all ready dressed. The twins sleeping in their beds. "Your mum wants everyone down stairs before Ginny wakes up." She told Percy who nodded and left the room. Olivia ran and jumped on the George first, who woke up startled.

Grabbing his chest like he had a heart attack, "Geez Ollie, you about scared to death." He told her trying to catch his breath.

She jumped onto Fred's bed, who groaned. "Your mum wants everyone down stairs before Ginny gets up." She told the boys.

Fred wrapped the blanket over his head and groaned, "go away Ollie, let me sleep"

Taking the blanket off his head, "no no no, Fred Weasley it is your sisters birthday not yours, you don't get to have a lie in." She told him.

Giving up he huffed and sat up, Olivia ruffed his hair even more and got off his bed before heading to get the others. She headed to the third floor and knocked on Charlie's door.

"Charlie, are you awake? Your mum asked me to get everyone up to go down stairs." She said to the door, she smiled at a passing Mr Weasley and sleepy Ron that went down the stairs.

After not hearing anything, she went to knock again but the door opened. Putting her hand down. In front of her was a smiling Charlie. "Good morning Ollie!" He said to the girl and headed down stairs.

She watched him go down the steps, she stood there a minute to let her heart rate slow down.

It just Charlie. Don't get so worked up about it, he just said Good morning to me. Get a grip.

Heading back the kitchen she found all the Weasleys but one around the table. "Alright I'm going to go wake her up and when she comes out yell happy birthday really loud!" Instructed Molly.

Hearing the footsteps, they seen Molly and sleepy Ginny. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled when they seen the little girl. She smile at everyone and took her seat.

"Thank you!" Ginny said through a yawn.

After everyone got full, the kids decide the get on the broom to play Quidditch. Charlie, Fred, and George flew around. Olivia sat with her new camera around her neck, next to Percy on the grass who was reading a book not paying any mind to his brothers.